Hey Sup Forumsros

hey Sup Forumsros

anyone wanna just talk?

what's on your mind?

old thread

reposting from last thread

>three years ago
>really drunk
>post my number on Sup Forums asking someone to call me and tell me a story til i fall asleep
>this bald mother fucker right here calls me
>tells me a story about a bear who switches places with a human for a day
>many keks til i fall asleep
>becomes a weekly ritual
>time goes on and its less stories and more general conversation
>three years later hes getting married
>asks me to be the best man in his wedding
>whythefucknot.jpg
>fly up the coast to stay at his house for the weekend
>friends and family all know 'of' me so its kinda weird
>but everyones really fucking chill especially his friends

probably one of the best weekends of my life, all thanks to Sup Forums.

and to think i was gonna axe murder him.

Stoned and baking a thin crust quadmeat pizza

Thickskin wonder how?

Hey Sup Forums how do you feel with regrets?

Red Baron or bust

**deal

be strong

dudes, its 1:48 am and i have to get up at 6. i have some pages in my lab notebook to do, a paper to write, and instead i wrote a suicide letter to my family. ive got MDD and GAD, should i just sleep or what i need this to be a good school year

acceptance or repression depending on how proud I am

user, reporting for duty

My father loves me, but I know he wants me gone. Im 18 and the last of his nine kids. He wants me out so it will be him and his wife, my step mom. Im trying, but I feel like I'm just disappointing him every day.

I guess I'm just repost my story from the last thread as well?

Some fags might have remembered me from a couple feel threads

I'm going through a weird mental struggle because my girlfriend has just left for university on Monday, and I'm constantly thinking about what could happen, and if anything does happen to her. I'm almost 2 hours away. Were both dedicated to make this relationship work out but I've been cursed with my father's over analyzing mind and calm nature, and my mother's emotional instability at the same time, so I keep all the shit I've been feel bottled up except for a very few individuals.

And of course my Sup Forumsrothers

I can't trust anyone 100% because of an issue involving my mother cheating on my father, which has left me permanently scared of cheaters, the feeling is more about how I dont want to go through what my parents went through. I trust her (don't go on about trust, I've heard too much shit about that already Sup Forumsros) and I know she's not like that, (again. I know her, you guys don't). But that fear is still around...

Many anons suggested that I just break it off, but I'm not really like that... (Again, I don't want to go through what my parents went through) If anything is going to happen between us, shes going to initiate it, and I'm going to be the one to ultimately end it.

But here's hoping for the best, I would absolutely love to spend the rest of my life with this woman.
Pic not related, sorry OP

I've gotten loads of advice from various anons in the last thread, so thank you all! It's nice knowing that some people care, or at least act like it!

suicide note, pics or didn't happen

>110
What's the point of this? Like we just be poor forever? Wtf?

Make it right in the future. Don't say you will, but just go out and do that shit. Talk to that cute girl. Go to that party. Respond to that text. Regrets are so much less looming when you're taking action to prevent more ahead.

Don't worry too much user, have you got any plans to go to college, or anything like that?

You have to learn that life is very long experience and that you will get many chances to be happy. Usually you just have to give it time.

Digiorno

When feel sad wat do anons? Look at meme's? Talk to people? Jerk off? Sad songs?

Have you told her this? If she Truely is the one for you, she will understand.

You look like a fucken crackhead

Is it okay to have small dream?

I just wanna have a stable middle class type job to support my family (mom and dad qualify for nothing due to language). I don't expect to have any kind of meaningful or/and strong relationship with another human being.

And maybe becoming a top level hentai artist as well, the brief attention that I get from my current mediocre drawings is about one the very few things that make me feel existing and having a worth.

Thanks user this helped a lot actually

these are my favorite pizza brands and the only two store boughts ill eat.

>look like

Usually listen to music or just sit around and eat. But I wouldn't recommend the eating if you're overweight.

Thanks to you guys too

there are many more middle class people than upper crust, shoot for what you feel to be the best life! I have a similar dream so you're not alone

Good. I've spent a lot of time feeling the same way you are. Better now.

I want to be a marine, like my father and 4 of my brothers were, but I got to lose a whole bunch of weight, and the prospect of it is daunting, making it hard to get started. I know that the last part is my fault, but I felt like sharing anyway.

Same here actually. I only diddnt red baron because they were out of the meaty pizza.

Listening to music and try to talk to people

A small dream is perfectly fine as long as you aren't settling for it because you've given up on a big dream.

Post your work! I'd like to see it, user!

Man 2 hours away? She prolly got fucked In her ass on her way to uni by a bunch of truck driver or some shit. When there's gonna be dorm party's or w.e dudes prolly gonna take turns cuming in every hole of her body. Prolly gonna snap chat u a pic of smeard cum on her face apologizing Nd shit
>if she still rmr u

Posted in last thread just before it 404'd.

My girlfriend and I are taking a break. It's a strange situation and I'm kinda powerless to do anything. I haven't seen or heard from her in 3 days. I miss her so fucking much.

Yeah, after some negotiation, she finally got me to spill the story of my family, and my (lackluster) childhood filled to the brim with depression, just like many anons here.

I told her about my parents and the fear of cheaters and what not, and she reassured me that shes not like that.

Good to hear
I'm just hoping for a fresh start this semester

Ok Sup Forums here's a task to help solve. When I'm alone (because I'm embarrassed of it to the max) I make very odd sounds and ham-bone extremely if I'm exited or happy. I'm moving in with my fiance very soon and it will be hard to hide. what do? I sound like a zoo.

Dont ever settle though! If you shoot for the stars, dont stop at the moon

My status in life is fucked up at the moment, but I'm happy with what I have now.
>gf
>laptop
>cellphone
>clothes
>a whole shitload of coffee
>a few retailing gigs
>a few friends I treat as family
>a guitar
>a vape kit
recently been on a collision course with fate, but I'm doing my best to make it better for me and for my gf.

You might as well cut off Ur balls Nd show her how big of a pussy u r Nd felt that u needed one as well

You need to accept that you can't change what's already been done and all you can do now is focus on changing your present and future for the better.

How bout not being a complete dipshit for starters

samefag
go to bed you edgy 12 year old

That quote is posted in every elementary school in Canada, it's ridiculous

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars"

Told a really good friend of mine that I like her, she told me its a mutual feeling. She's going to break up with her bf because of it and I feel like a scumbag :/

Are you in uni? Which one? I'm at Penn State and it seems like you could always start new if you really wanted to.

here's a parody to the r9k meme I made a while ago

How I can get my job back...

there's no such thing as a fucking break excuse for her to go fuck people in trying out some new dick on . user don't fall for that cock shit bro go out and try to bang some new pussy

Hey user what kind of music do you play? I play guitar too. Mostly play punk/90s alt/alternative rock type stuff. I have pretty expansive tastes. Also what Vape setup? I have a SMOK xcube 160 watt mod with a SMOK TFV4 that I use, with a Kanger Subtank backup

don't feel bad, just remember, this is how she feels about commitment

I'm going into senior year of high school actually
What major are you in?

Which one are you the uni homo or the dude with the pucci

Thats Good. If you really want to keep her (and surprise her), find out where she is staying and her favorite delivery food (fried rice, cheese pizza, ect.). Find a place that delivers near her, order and pay, and have it sent to her. Then just text her before it arrives, and you are a romantic hero.

This is bad news dude, id say just end it and be happy.

Saves me the trouble of starting a thread.

I get really annoyed when I get a tinge of loneliness. I am a homebody and mostly only talk to my roommate. But sometimes, especially when one of my friends in Texas posts her social life, I get that stupid loneliness. Makes it very annoying cos I'm comfy in my life right now but my stupid monkey brain keeps insisting that I need a mate.

talk to someone about your feelings bro

Moar?

Computer Science. I had a couple classes of it in highschool and I know it's right for me. A lot of people only do it for the money (which is nice), but I hope to get more than that out of it. Do you know what you want to major in?

I'm the federally instituted troll feeder. I might not like my job but it's a living :(

Mostly rock, 80's, alternatives, and metal.
wow bro, nice setup. Mine's a bit more portable.
>Joyetech eVic VTC Mini 75 watts
>Mutation XS
hate lugging big mods around, especially with all my gear in check. Hell, I'd trade mine for a minivolt or artery nugget anyday.

Yo Sup Forums,

Feeling empty. 6 years ago, the love of my life and my fiancé was killed by a drunk driver. I was a wreck for a long time. One of her close friends helped me heal. We fell in love. It was nothing like the love I felt for my fiancé. The love evolves. We get married. The beginning of this year, she isn't feeling well. Doctor. Cancer. She died May 21.

Every day has been crushing since then. Smoking doesn't help. Drinking doesn't help. Work seems pointless, but it's the only thing going for me. My friends are trying to be helpful, but they all end up not helping.

I feel so empty and over life.

My number... 930 7468

Honestly, start tomorrow

I'm serious

Kick your own ass, and get in shape.
Want that pizza? Get a small thin crust with 2 toppings of your choice
Need a gym membership? Get one!
No gym near you? Go endurance
go for runs (my best friend did that and he dropped from around 210lbs to 160lbs over the course of 4 months

It's not impossible user, just believe! Or you can go straight to the Marines and they'll get your ass in shape real fucking quick!

>Just started senior year of high school
>Parents found out about drinking smoking partying etc
>They flip out
>Think I have a serious problem
>Would be easy for me to say all the right things to them and get right back into it, but decide not to because guilt
>No longer have any desire to have a social life
>Would rather sit around at home with my family
>Still social at school but don't care about hanging out with anyone

I'm in a weird place. I feel like I'm just waiting for the year to pass by so that I can go off to college out of state and start the next phase of my life and never contact any of my high school friends again. Idk just felt like talking about it.

I'll just take it as Ur both a homo and u have a pucci

This is the only thing immediately available, sorry.

Honestly b?
right now just you killing yourself

timestamp a pic of ur face for proof
Pics or it didn't happen

I'm thinking of going into CS too
Took the two C++ classes my school offers and do some coding on the side

Do you go to hackathons?

Listen to a few melancholy songs and cri. Evrytiem.
>Radiohead - Creep
>Pearl Jam - Last Kiss
>whatever else I find that suits my feely feels.

shit dude im so sorry that life has treated you so unfairly. have you tried therapy?

OP here to save the day, thanks faggot
Much love

What's your laptops specs?

My internet fiancée of two years moved 3000 miles to come live with me six months ago. Now she's far from her friends and family, I'm all she's got here, and I don't love her. My family hates her, so I haven't told them she's here. I just want out, but last time we broke up she used my razor blade to attempt suicide. She really has nothing going in her life but me. I break up with her and she returns to her abusive mother and alcoholic NEET father.
Writing this out really has the feels coming.

ive been struggling with withdrawal any advice at all anons?
also user just relax and chill. smoke a bit and chill with only the true friends you have.

we got you bro

you are insecure enough to be whine online hoping somebody notices you and that speaks volumes about your home life.

Shit thats rough dude. Hard decisions

Why dont you love her?

I would tend to agree with you. I feel like I'm old enough that I shouldn't be wasting my time with this sort of thing and just move on.

But it's hard to justify. She didn't ask for a break because of anything directly related to our relationship. She's had some really fucked up circumstances befall her recently, and she's been grappling an existential crisis for a while now. She's spacing herself from everyone in her life. Seems like I'm powerless in the whole ordeal.

are you real

Its a fucked up situation, we've always been really close but I distanced myself once I got a gf. My gf made it pretty clear she didn't like my friend all too much and so I began to distance myself. My friend ended up getting a bf but still tried to contact me as frequent as possible. I broke up with my ex about 5 months ago and thats were the previous post comes in.

got fired from my job ..
parents were disappointed in me

Before, when my fiancé was killed. Didn't help. Wouldn't help now.

>timestamp

Please don't abandon your friends. They miss you more than you know. A part of you misses them too.

sorry friend whyd you get fired?

You know what? You are god damn right! Tomorrow, I'm going running till I cant run anymore. Then, I'm turning around and running back home.

Well memed

No I've never been. Closest thing I've done is a programming competition on a team with a couple friends. It was pretty fun. Experience like that is valuable. I want to go to a hackathon here. PSU probably has a few. Have you gone to one? What kind of problems did they give you?

hahaha do i have the guts to share?
dont laugh ok?

That sucks user. Being fired makes anyone feel like shit, even if you hated your job. You'll find a new one soon I'm sure. Did you draw that?

just keep going forward and heal. please. for us

I think ur being cucked
Get close with her
Meet up again
Make her want your cock
Other than that, you might have to ditch her if she doesn't wanna get close