How to join PTH

>How to join PTH

>You must have some kind of proof that you were an elite or higher user class at what.cd such as:
>- Screenshot of your what.cd profile

>elite user, not just power and above
>taking random screenshots of your account ever

Other urls found in this thread:

interview.passtheheadphones.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being a retarded cuck with no friends

no wonder you can't get an invite

I like all the viral PTHers who perpetuate that it's better than Apollo

sup fresh

how does apollo compare to what.cd?

>He's not on PTH

Isn't there that tracker, uh, what's it called... Curry.cd? No... APOOLOO! Or something like that anyway, go there.

>using apollo

it's filled with retards. even pth isnt as good as wcd was.

literally who cares

all this shit is for muh sekrit klub faggots who can't even figure out the basic shit that is rutracker/ slsk

>he's unironically on apooploop

that's really sad to hear.

You could try joining nostream
They haven't had a security breach in almost a week

When What.cd first started it was shit too. It took it a few years and a ton of uploads to make it so great.

>apollo

>mfw got 2 pooploop invites

apooloo

desu what.cd only became great because of Gazelle. Before that it was pretty crap.

Did wcd start out with people who didn't even know what bitrate or format was? Serious question. I wasn't on there back then.

>as good as wcd was.
How could either of them be? It's been couple of months, What had 9 years to build that collection.

Apollo looks fine.; What';s the problem?

Stop being a bitch. Interviews are about to open for faggots like you.

interview.passtheheadphones.me/

use soulseek lol

see

Are you serious?

Not only does Apollo have incompetent staff, they have far less content (the overall torrents number is inflated because Apollo is still allowing V2 to be uploaded)

truth right here.

Yeah, considering that PTH is only a month old, the fact it already has 1/4 of the content what.cd had at it's peak is pretty impressive

>is pretty impressive
Not really, it's made entirely up of what.cd users.

Actually, it's more like 1/3 considering that the non-music categories have very little content compared to What and they don't allow V2 unless nothing better is available.

They already have over 1/3 of the perfect FLACs compared to What (320k out of 890k).

Well people are just uploading the stuff they already downloaded off What.cd instead of ripping it themselves, so it's not surprising they have so much already.

You need apollo and PTH.

>tfw managed to get into PTH with WCD proofs on the LAST round
>tfw wasn't even Elite, just Power User
>tfw my shitposting on Sup Forums with WCD screenshots landed me a spot on PTH as they counted as proof
hahahaha, suck it, faggots!

I have both, got invited into APL though.
PTH is just better. More releases, better quality, etc. Also, it's pretty fun seeing how the same release can have 3 GB bounty on PTH but 70 GB bounty on APL. It simply means people don't care about APL.
No, but in all seriousness, APL could have some real potential, eventually.
Also, increasing your ratio on APL is easy as fuck. I already have 12 GB uploaded in less than 24 hours and I wasn't even trying.