Lol, I bet all you fat-ass nerds have never gone into the military. I could walk into your house, slap your ass...

Lol, I bet all you fat-ass nerds have never gone into the military. I could walk into your house, slap your ass, and sit on your couch. And what could you do about it? That's right, absolutely nothing.

I know this is bait but they're gonna use this fatass as a battering ram. Nothing more nothing less

Do they not teach the third amendment in schools anymore?
Anyhow I think the retard strength will make him useful as a pack mule too.

Fuck off, you filthy civvie coward.

Man I'm a little surprised the geneva convention allow the use of the mentally handicapped as cannon fodder.

president baby?

USMC 0311

Timestamp bitch. You're still gonna be a battering ram. I bet they had lots of fun with you at bootcamp

Army. 35F. Airborne. ETS 2014 . Fort Bragg.

Will you fuck me too, daddy?

Milk me daddy

>Beard
>Way too fucking young to be a brigadier general
>Way too goddamned fat to be in the armed forces
>unbloused boots
>unit patch on wrong side
>collar is fucked up beyond belief

There's no way this guy is an actual soldier.

>Slap your ass
I'd probably suck your dick if you did that.

stolen valor waiting to happen

Why is your collar popped? Why are your boots not laced on right? And what fucking rank IS that exactly? Please tell me your fat ass isn't serious with this shit. If there's ANY chance you're actually in the US Army I can see your ass pulling out that profile paper every time a DS decides to smoke your lard ass for being a disgusting fat body.

The first time I posted this I was such a newfag. Back in 2007, and my life was pretty good. Now it's 2016 and Sup Forums has literally ruined my life.

Brings back memories of a more simple time. Thank you, user.

What the fuck user?

Posting your CAC is a violation of opsec and can get you court martialed.

If your CO or shirt were to see that, you'd be fucked beyond belief.

Yeah but maybe the army changed their policy on inbred autists

You think? Thanks for clearing that up.

Couldn't hack it in the real-world, so you had to become a welfare queen with others to literally tell you what to do, every waking second, huh, faggot?

Must suck to fail at life so badly that you have to suck on the government's teet, not only for food, of which you look like you require quite a lot, but also for instruction on literally every aspect of your existence.

>I can't be a functioning adult in society, please tell me what to do! WAAAHHHH!!!!

People that voluntarily enslave themselves for pathetic pay deserve to be treated as cannon fodder. Enjoy dying for the interests of multinational corporations, you human pile of fertilizer.

OP here. I fight and die for the jew. fuck all of youz.

making a fake cac is a felony, which is something a true o7 would know. enjoy CID coming to see you.

>Brigadier General(BG) (One Star) O-7
Simple google search lol
But this is most likely a fake

O7 my ass
more like
HAM-1

americans have the ugliest uniforms and the fattest soldiers. Fuck!

This is a troll post, retard. He's not actually in the Army.

The picture isn't even you looking at a camera, it's you looking at your screen to make sure your webcam is taking a pic of your ugly mug, also a BG would be dressed in formal wear for any ID. Nice bait 5/7

Who said I wouldn't enjoy you walking into my house, slapping my ass. Then sitting on my couch?

Brigadier General is BGen on any Idea. Source: I'm a commissionaire with a forces contract and I make their ID's.

Don't need to join the army to own a gun, faggot

>cannon fodder

also didn't know US army now hiring fat retards, but I guess as cannon fodder - ur good. :)

You'd be surprised how many fat asses are in the army, we call them Desk Jockies.

I'd ask ya to slap my ass harder you fuzzy little man peach

Ha, lol.

Brigadier general :D

Have they ever hired anynother type of person? Fat retards make the best squishy fag bottoms

What unit?

Meh, I'm English. I'd be polite and offer you a cup of tea, I'd throw it in your face and while your running around screaming I'd trip you up roll you over and stamp on your neck.

Are you partially weapons trained?

Nope. But we have stiff upper lips so don't need weapons.

Army. Airborne. 35N. Fort Bragg. ETS 2015

Does this man not have any fucking knees?

how are you going to walk into my house when the door is locked

somewhere children are being trolled, and i feel nothing

>I could walk into your house, slap your ass, and sit on your couch. And what could you do about it? That's right, absolutely nothing.

Third amendment says I could do plenty. Second amendment says I could paint my living room with whatever brain you might have.

sauce?

>military
>brain
bwhahahaha
that was good.
you plan to go on tour with your jokes

My friend is in boot. Sent him a box with army stickers on it

Hi, I work for CID!

Sup Forums

That CAC is either fake or shopped. Because no way in hell are you an O-7. Way to young and fat. Also what you did is a serious crime. Civilian or military.

Gonna need sauce on this one

STOLEN VALOR

No way a guy like that would finnish boot camp.
Im not a military myself but its quite obvious.

Faggot ass implying shit

>that collar
>the tops of those boots
>that rank

please be b8

B8. Ive seen this 1000 times.

he wasn't alone

gg faggot

The way the pants are shoved into the boot makes me want to scream.

Also, new Navy NWUs when? I hear they're going to be green and brown. I want to blend in with shrubbery.

Hey faggot, if you're on Pendleton in Mateo or Horno we should drink

>TFW everyone always told me the army was a fat man branch, tfw im not sure if this is serious.

Is the Rodriguez in Korea?

He is looking down to indicate selfie, thus indicating a fake ID.
There are only 230 brigadier generals in the us army. What are the odds that one of them is a fat kid who browses Sup Forums.

and would boast about it when generals are kings of bureaucracy

Sure, O-7 you're making a fool of yourself.

Plus its illegal to fake and ID.

Holy shit.

very subtle but the page you shopped was a poor choice.
also
>homodepot
kek

lel

Fuck the military. I almost sold my soul to join those animals. I'm way too good a person to submit myself into be treated like a dog. That hierarchy brainwashing shit is dehumanizing.

Real Fletcher?

Haha YES dude.!

This is copypasta, seen it before.

Last thread I saw with it proved it was fake from the Geneva Convention ID. Apparently on a real GC ID it'll say Geneva Convention(s) at the bottom rather than Geneva Convention.

You are far too much of a fat piece of shit to be in the military. kill yourself

It's also illegal to be a stupid nigger who gets baited, but here you are.

I think it was the perfect choice.
>Money tab for Army Reserve
This was probably a douchetard that was super proud of his dad for being reserve so he was inspired to take these pics i his dad's old fatigues.

on the 50th day I did not give a fuck.

You're as good as a human shield. Hope you soak up bullets well, fatass.
Also, if you were active duty, you wouldn't have that sperglord neckbeard.

burger patrol

idunno i seen some fatass poghs.. but then again i was never in the usmc

it says army reserve pay chart on the html title lol.
not at all subtle.

I thought the reserve page was a great choice. I wasn't trying to make it convincing retard. It was a 20 second joke at fat fuck cucks expense. Why are you hating on the home depot?

I never saw anyone that fat in the Army and I did it for 3 years,

I bet you autsists are real fun at parties.

Fat fuck cant even kneel to tie his shoes, thats why the laces are like that. Fatass has to bruise his knees with his fat feet to tie them. He cant reach around fat to fix his collar. HopeItsBait/10 because i could whoop his ass if invaded by him because he cant use any weapon, obviously his fat fingers cant function as such.

it's fake because facial hair and can't even do up shoes. Unless that's how shit the U.S. army actually is.

Airsoft isn't a branch of the armed forces.

im a perfectionist u fag.
stick to destroying chow, fatman.

Then make your own nigger.

I was pointing out why I thought that tab was the perfect choice, newfag. kys

i was in active for 4,11b here. i deployed to the stan and everyone who went on combat operations got leaan as fuck. we had a supply guy named brass... he gained 90 lbs eating whoppers everyday at BAF. wasnt talking shit to you btw.

when the chow absolutely, positively has to be DESTROYED overnight.
US Army
hooah

>Not being in the air force
Fucking plebs, keks all over.

>lances not tucked in
>collar not flattened
>baggy as fuck
Bought at a surplus store

Lel I'm waiting for my ship date for BMT, should get it tomorrow or in a couple days

No one commenting on the fact that OPs picture is of asian Jack Black?
Alrighty then.

>he watched top gun and joined the air force
>now he is a traffic controller, practically a civilian job but you get to play dress up
DANGER ZONE

I'm not that it happens in some cases, I was just saying in a few years I never saw anyone close to being that fat. I doubt it is as common as the stereotype suggests.

chair force is probably the best choice. From the guys I have talked to it sounds like a better deal than the Army is.

Kind of off topic, but does any user have the greentext of the battle buddy rock that some guy had to carry around?