Post a pic of a girl you know IRL and other anons say what they would do

Post a pic of a girl you know IRL and other anons say what they would do

try to contribute. The more graphic, the better

Would tear off her clothes, pound her mercilessly in the ass and blow my load on her face. Afterwards is take her to a fancy diner but she would have to keep the cum on her face the whole time

Flip that bitch upside down and throatfuck her on a bed until rivers of spit were coming from her mouth, finally I'd cu all over her pretty face

shes a gold digger hardcore

she loves being throatfucked

What about this one?

What say you Sup Forums?

would fuck her in the ass and just before I'm about to cum have her titty fuck me to finish me off

i say fuck her mouth till she pukes

well iv fucked her in the ass. never busted on her tites but she does squirt like a mother fucker

This girl would look great with a huge sticky facial

I would lick her asshole until it shines.

Anyone?

I would buy her a bag of Doritos and ask her to remain silent while she eats it.

What should you do to my gf? Particle Accelerator in the background.

I would taker her out to a nice dinner, make sure she's dressed up really nice. Take her home and have her do a strip tease, slowly taking off her clothes.

Once she's down to her lingerie, we will slowly and passionately make out. I rub her body slowly and softly, taking my sweet time. Once she's nice and wet, i'll remove her bra and suck her nipples while rubbing her ass and her pussy over her panties.

I remove her panties, and kiss her inner-thighs. All while continuing to rub her petite ass.

I would lick her asshole until it shines.