Age of consent need to be reviewed in the US

Age of consent need to be reviewed in the US.
Essentially AoC is in place mainly for moral reasons, but really it should only be used due to health reasons.
The age a female can conceive a child should be the AoC, and males takes basically no damage from sex during childhood so AoC should simply be "when he feels for it".

I suggest that the government conducts fertility test on young females already at the age of 7 and up.
Hise tests will be conducted by experts who are sexually attractive by young girls.
The usage of dildo (or penis if needed) will be used to measure what the vagina can take. And a injection of sperm to the womb need to be done to see if there is a child growing.

This solution would remove alot of problems in current day society, pedofiles for example.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNthbDfRU7I
youtube.com/watch?v=sA36_0DUQNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The point of AoC is for the child to be mentally ready, not physically. Otherwise there would be no point in an AoC at all since children start realizing their genitals feel good at a very young age.

The reason no one cares about age of consent laws is that they're not hurting anyone, except people who are disappointed that they can't fuck kids and that's not a very sympathetic group.

The problem with that there is no any sure way to check that in certain age women is already "ready". Its like with fruits - most of them bloom after certain time, lest say 6 weeks. But there are earlier bloomer and later bloomer. Thinkin that "all of them has to be ready at xx age" is just fucking machine-like thinking.

thats logic fallacy

as a human beings sexuality is part of our life. In "western" CULTcure sexuality is pushed back from view, considered as something "dirty", "innaprioprate". On the other hand there is oversexualization of everything wchih leads to self loathing and problems with self - anxiety, etc. We do not have healthy relationship with our sexuality.

We need to learn to TALK about it. Sexual education is needed but parets need to be thaught how to talk about sexuality with their own children. This is the only way to get healthy.

AoC is just "easy way", typical for west, to "get it done". There is "law" and everybody is OK with that. And this is just bullshit. "Law" works because there are people with sticks ready to enforce it. We need to learn Laws Of Nature and i dont have in mind darwinian psychopats way of putting them but the True Cosmic Laws. There exists and we as species are waaaay out of with it.

Start here: triviumeducation.com

see? there is no actual interesting because You dont give a fuck and allow to be controlled

and by "You" i mean the one who reads it

also go with this:
whatonearthishappening.com

Just like not everyone is mature enough to be considered an adult at 18, and some are already mature enough at 16. You can't test everyone individually, it's not sustainable.

Western =/= american

Thats my point. The only real and healthy way is to educate Yourself and by that Your children. When You learn think for Yourself and You will teach that Your children to think for themselves they will eventually understand what it is and they will know when they are ready. Education is the only way, but REAL education, not current domestication system we currently have.

start here:

Retarded ignorant pedo detected. Firstly girls under the age of 10 can suffer severe internal injuries from sex because the body simply isnt ready for it. Secondly even if a girl can get pregnant there is a big chance of miscarriage and death to the girl when they are under 14ish. Thirdly consent is about mental age, its the same reason kids cant drink or drive or do a whole bunch of other things. Finally even if they did lower the age of consent how are you going to date these kids, lurk outside a school offering them candy? Regardless of the law if i had a 12 yr old daughter and some adult man was trying to date her i would beat him to death, as would a shitload of fathers

all western CULTure is very usa similar. Not entirely thanks GOD whatever it may be, but it goes into that way.

you're too stupid to use for anything other than dog food

the third way is to fall for a false dichotomy

Kill yourself op do the world a favor

Explain how that's fallacy please. (show your working)

Kids shouldnt drink or use any psychoactive substance because those substances - even things harmless as cannabis - could lead to pathological changes in growing orgamisms. BUT its not really case "cant" or "can" - if child is educated thet it will know and understand why it shouldnt drink. Driving is just to complicated but not for everyone - i have a friend that in age of 12 was better driver then i in current age (35). I dont like driving at all, but there are people who actually are good at it, despite age.

Use Reason and Your Mind, dont use standarization and schemes of thinking.

Bout biology - thats true but even infants are sexual being and they are stimulating themselfs. Parent role is to teach them about this aspect of their life so they comprehend waht it is and what role in life it serves.

wow a cuck thread

If You think critically then You wont fall for it. And it is part of one of those ways Kierkegaard said.

seee:

and sorry for any mistakes - eng is not my native lang and i am self learner

"Law" is just "Easy way" where parent drops his/hers responsibility and can go do stupid pointless shit like watching TV, drinking or anything.

Parenting takes TIME and ATTENTION - withou it there is no parenting. And most parents in western world gond give really shit about their children because they are not mature at all.

>This solution would remove alot of problems in current day society, pedofiles for example.
Wrong. It would not solve pedophile problems. It will solve the problem of people having sex with teenagers (not technically pedophiles) of being called pedophiles. Pedophiles are into kids, and banging a kid is both psychologically and physically unhealthy for them.

That doesn't explain how the post in question is a "logic fallacy."
Kill yourself.

>Be me
>17
>18 y.o. Girlfriend
>Passionate, to put it lightly
>Basically fucked everyday
>Got caught
>OhShit.PNG
>Had to convince parents not to press Child Molestation
>Apparently to young to consent
>Fuck parents sometimes

Your thing has merrit. Drop it to 16 y.o then we got something.

It need to be comprehended and that is something internal. If You dont or cannot comprehend is doesnt mean it stupid, fucker.

In UK You can actually fuck 13yo. That the law there. But You cannot be 18. So... its stupid. You can fuck preteen if you are preteen. So law allows to fuck two not really ready persons but when "grow" so theoretically ready is involved the system gets in and prison is on the way.

That just retarded.

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=BNthbDfRU7I

Screw the subtitles watch it, listen carefully and learn from it.

>I suggest that the government conducts fertility test on young females already at the age of 7 and up.
Hise tests will be conducted by experts who are sexually attractive by young girls.
The usage of dildo (or penis if needed) will be used to measure what the vagina can take. And a injection of sperm to the womb need to be done to see if there is a child growing.
jesus, how about you just stop fucking kids you pedo asshole.
or get one of those pedo-ass real dolls and stop suggesting stupid shit.

Constant hypersexualization of childrens is part of the whole thing.

Watch this without any prejudice and see what they talk about AFTER You watched it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sA36_0DUQNo

Start here: triviumeducation.com

Download audiofiles and listen them duriong walks, coos, travel, etc. And see for Yourself what is the "big picture". Give it a try.

why does it matter if someone is mentally ready or not? if in their mind they want it then that should be enough. especially for boys... are they worried boys will brag too much or something lol