Why are we the only white country doing well at the Olympics?

Why are we the only white country doing well at the Olympics?

>white
Not if I have anything to say about it

per capita ofcourse

>GB
>51 medals
>1 caramel rugby player
>1 white muslim

And you?

t. Airwrecka Martinez

because our white boys have to compete with niggers throughout high school sports. we are like war torn veterans.

We pump billions of dollars into our athletes from a young age unlike other countries

Superior genetics

T. Abdul

Is this b8?

Outside of a few sports most of team USA is white

t. Tyrone

Aren't most medals won by non-blacks?

>USA
>White

>go to London for 2012 Olympic games
>watching America dominate the games
>Britain wins gold in rowing or some shit and instead of God Save The Queen, the PA comes on asking everyone to face Mecca and pray to Allah
>I refuse
>Get arrested by Knights of the Round Table for being insensitive to their Muslim overlords and sent to the tower of London
>as I'm being interrogated the Mounties search my hotel room
>a tooth brush is found
>being British they don't know what it is and assume it's a magic wand of some sort
>get put on a train to Azkaban with other "outlaw wizards"
>train doesn't go anywhere, just crashes off a cliff into the North Sea
>use my superior American genetics to swim back to America

more than half your medals come from swimming, gay

lol your flag looks like my toothpaste, what silly country is that?

Good post.

>netherregions

Your stupid dying language sounds gay

the one that literally funded your taliban style incursion called the american war for independence fag.

>aloneinthedark.jpg

>country flatter than Florida on a shit tier sea that will be swallowed along with its fake man made swamp islands by the sea

Into the trash you go non country.

statpadding.jpg

There are more white countries in the top ten than any other race, and you just barely qualifiy as one of them.

I love how all of you faggots speak our language and not one of us can even bother to know one word of yours

Holy fuck we suck. How many of those medals are just because of title IX?

>our language

I got banned the last time I suggested that ethnic medals should not count.

>6 gold medals in other sports
>we suck
there are countries out there who won't accumulate 6 gold medals for the rest of their existence on this earth.

Why is this allowed?

we may be britpedals and britboats but we don't just automatically get 14 golds for being good at one sport.

Guess it would be embarassing for the USA if they were around 7th or 8th so they send some cash to the IOC to make sure there are at least a dozen swimming events.

swimming is literally the gayest sport on earth, only "men" that enjoy a nice moist anus and ballsack think the sport is impressive tot be good at

Spot the neckbeard fatass too afraid to take off his shirt hahah

Whatever south Mexico.

How does it feel to be non-white?

>Argentina
>white

>Argentina
>being good at sports

there have always been a lot of swimming events, there were like 12 events 100 years ago.

>

Europe BTFO

they haven't even gotten the medal yet (and with the way they've been playing probably won't).

our white swimmers have gotten us the most

>mfw a """"""""""""""""""""White"""""""""""""""""""" American called me a non-white

Remind me, what language do you speak again?

That's what I thought.

How are you enjoying all the refugees, Hans?

>title IX
i've seen this alot. what does this education reform have to do with the olympics?

Argentina has 'white' people. So does Great Britian.

Doesn't make them white.

>b8ing this hard
>people are still taking it

Goddammit Sup Forums

that was france, oskar

janitors are c u c c s

Besides china,nonwhite countries are shit

Is the US even Top 10 per capita?

Speaking of which

India doesn't have a single fucking medal

>How are you enjoying all the refugees, Hans?
I enjoy living in a 90%+ white country, thanks for asking. How do you enjoy your nigger chimp outs and spics and being a minority in about 20 years?
>60 %
KEKKKKKKKKKKKK

>China
>Not shit

Is switzerland known for anything other than being mountainjews holding onto nazi gold + federer?

>best chocolate in the world
>best cheese in the world
>the only true democracy in the world
>extremely high standards of living
>isn't cucked into accepting rapefugees
Switzerland is 10/10 m8.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yea Switzerland is pretty fucking based. And all citizens are required to own a rifle.

Switzerland is pretty much the perfect nation

USA could learn a lot from them

I have no problem with USA coming first. It's weird how China always do well considering they're shit at virtually any actual mainstream sport.
Is it superior chink numbers means they're bound to pop out a few good athletes somewhere?

only because they're protected by secret police because they have all the elite's money in their banks.

Swiss cheese is American m8

coz you can call doping whatever drug you want

None of those are true though.

>cuck capitol of the world using the word cuck in his post.

Naturally. Cucking always on the brain.

They're much better at individual sports than team sports

Shedding a tear here. You made us all #proud that day

lol, switzerland isn't shit you faggot. Go kill yourself.

>None of those are true though.

They're literally all true

I bet you like kraft "cheese" and Hershey's you fat fuck

Federer is South African

I'm not comparing the US to countries without running water

Title IX was a rule that colleges have to spend just as much on women's sports as men's. As a result, a bunch of men's teams were cut from the budgets, so, compared to other countries our women are much more supported and financed.

A good example is rowing. The women just one the 8+ for the third Olympics in a row while the men only got 4th. The only reason it's that way is because in college there's huge incentive for these girls to take up rowing because of a plethora of scholarships and acceptance into top schools. Men's rowing was one of the sports that was "cut" from the NCAA, leaving scholarships for the sport few and far between and many athletes who would dominate rowing looking elsewhere. As well, the governing body, the IRA and the few schools who control it have a monopoly on talented rowers who come from other countries to win college races for them, but international races for everyone else.

tl;dr the women get way more money in the US than any other country because of muh rights

Why is American banter the absolute worst? It's just >muh medals all day long. Do you guys go to this Nepalese knitting forum just for that?

Splish splash splosh is pretty gay tbqh.

Thats fucking stupid

cycling only has 10 events.swimming has 34

France, Britain and Italy make the best cheese. These are certified facts.

it's still a respectable amount of gold medals. not close to sucking.

Wrong. And you really are an inbred retarded tooth bonger if you believe that.

Have you tried Appenzeller, better than any British cheese I've ever eaten

I agree Italian is god tier tho

I had no idea it was that lopsided to swimming. We're fucked in 2020.

>Britain
>insulting any other country's food

disgusting
delete this

muh medals is all we need when we have as many medals as we do.

anything else is just saltiness.

Says the flyover

tf
tp

Damn son.

>isn't cucked into accepting rapefugees
They accept refugees

>A good example is rowing. The women just one the 8+ for the third Olympics in a row while the men only got 4th
>not winning the men's 8+

God Bless America

hope you will beat the chinks

# of medals = GDP/Population

Huge countries like China will win many medals. Rich countries like GBR or Japan will win many medals. Huge rich countries like USA will win most medals.

Medal count

Your entire country is literally flyover, now get back to your jellied eel penis and toast sandwich Winston before I force your Queen to give me a rimjob

white? fuck outta here nigga, white kids are always last picked unless its rich sports no one cares about.

Really? Your whole country is flyover. Even London smells so much like shit and all the muslims everywhere you're better off flying over that shithole too.

Explain India then

Culture is a huge part of the equation

This

they are so fucking poor it cancels it out

shit pakipaddle athletes

>white
le 60% face

How about other countries just get good at swimming? Obviously its the best way to maximize medal potential.