Based Alfred tells it like it is

Based Alfred tells it like it is. theguardian.com/film/2016/may/31/jeremy-irons-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-deserved-scathing-reviews

kind of unprofessional, no?

Well, he's right though.

I actually liked BvS...but it was a jumbled ass mess of shoehorned characters and a plot that was borderline silly.

But, that being said...they're trying to catch Marvel.

I wish DC would stop trying to be Marvel...slow it down...get rid of Snyder and his hack bullshit...and get a real director in there.

Marveldrones have ruined this board and have ruined the industry. How could you not support based Snyder and his capekino?

Dude, I know you're a baiting ass faggot troll...

But, I'll bite.

Snyder ruins everything he touches. The movie wasn't awful..but it was pretty damn bad.

>anything I can't refute is bait!

You obviously didn't get it, so I'll tell you why it's good. The main theme of Snyder's "Batman v Superman" on spiritual dematerialism is not eschatological, but a phenomenological ontology. Thus he implies that we have to choose between predialectic construction and deconstructivist neodialectic theory, essentially Heideggerian as seen in the concept of Dasein. The subject is interpolated then into a cinematic dematerialism that includes spirituality as a whole. But if the Kierkegaardian worldview holds, we have to choose between the cultural paradigm of expression and atomism. In Snyder's own "Man of Steel" he has a character says that "the world's too big”. Inherent in this is how the function of Lebenswelt (cinematically translated by Snyder as "world of life") operates in all his films, chiefly in "Sucker Punch" and "300". We see a phenomenological approach to the world showing a cinematic logic that presupposes a strucutral constraint in rootedness, another intentionality central to his filmography and philosophy. Because "metaphysical comfort" is not an object of temporality per se, but rather an aspect of automatic condition, as suggested by Cavell. Hermeneutic interpretations are also apparent in his post-"Watchmen" movies; in fact the interchangeable subjectivities are but another representation of Husserl's and Wittgenstein's "form of life". As his academic hero Heidegger succintly noted, "freedom is the ‘abyss’ of Dasein, its groundless or absent ground". This is essentially the thesis operating in Snyder's films.

Uhhhh...

Jeremys Iron.

Appearing in Dungeons & Dragons gives him perspective.

I've taken a couple of philosophy classes & I can confirm that he's just shitposting.

H-HE'S BEING PAID BY D-DISNEY.

You can already tell, just look at the marveldrone's response.They don't know anything beyond quips.

>Marveldrones have ruined this board
No, Sup Forumsfags like you have ruined this board. The difference between Marvel and DC is irrelevant when it comes to which one is turning Sup Forums into the trashbag it is.

Fresh pasta

NOW IS YOUR TIME TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!

seriously stfu its just a movie thats supposed to have batman and superman in it and set up justice league and he WRECKED IT. not supposed to be the fuckin godfather, gtfo snyder is a shit cunt

>Sup Forumsfags
>not Sup Forumscksuckers

one
job

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I R O N S
R
O
N
S

>ACTOR ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISHES THE FILM HE WAS IN
>THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN TRASHES BvS
>IRONS RIPS APART SNYDER'S VISION

>I did well commercially, but I felt the film was a tad bloated and lacked coherence.

10/10 quality CURRENT YEAR journalism

I don't hail from Sup Forums, I hail from Sup Forums and /lit/ as you can tell by my review of the movie here. But the lowlives who let Whedon poison their minds with quips and cheap movies with no substance... it's abhorrent.

See what I mean? No retort or analysis, just ad hominems and whining about how he wants quips.

>ad hominems
You`re on fucking Sup Forums.