youtube.com/watch?v=NX5KgTKWGI4
youtube.com/watch?v=bplH5hCEXd4
youtube.com/watch?v=nc-I2F8ofxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UZXVd9iEKuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we all drink cmon

Led to this so I can't complain

Metals whiniest bitch

EXACTLY. Fuck whatever happened. He went on to create Megadeth and Megadeth > Metallica.

TFW Mustaine made Metallica and Metallica in a way made Megadeth. IN A WAY.

bump for magadave

IN A WAY, yes. Every discerning metalhead knows Megadeth > Metallica > Slayer > Anthrax > Nuclear Assault > Overkill. Because overkill sucks.

you'd be pissed off for 30 years too if a Danish tranny named Lars kicked you out of Metallica.

Fuck off, Overkill is the best!

SLAYER knew God hated us and 9/11 proved it

Borracho por thrash... Razor, overkill y sabotaje

There some pretty heavy metal shit on Will Smiths Greatest Hits, real crunchy like

OP here. Good point.

Slayer piss on Metallica - they always did, even when Metallica were good. Now, they piss on them from a great height.
Faggot.

Abuse of dubs

Overkill is weak outside of "hello from the gutter". Just low rent Priest clones with a weak singer in Bobby Blitz. BUT, they're still Thrash, and that counts for something, and I'll still headbang like a mother fucker to their shit.

ARE YOU TONY STANK?

These racists won't get it bro

$layer are the new KI$$ and haven't made an album worth listening to since God Hates Us All.
...And Justice For All shits on anything Kerry King has written is 25 years.

Damn honest truth.
>\m/

i was gonna just bump your thread because fuck yea MEGADETH

shut your whore mouth

lol don't get mad, man. Slayer still fucking kills, I just don't like Kerry King being such a douchelord all the time.

WE GET IT, YOU LOVE JAGERMEISTER AND HATE METALLICA. Get over it.

even if you don't think their early stuff is good(honestly I don't really) everything they have done since Ironbound is flawless. They are the better now than they have ever been. Way better than any thrash band from their original era

Okay, you're clearly a fucking Moron - enjoy your "Metal-Lite" for the rest of your days, you simple cunt.
I'll bet you wore black nail polish, just like Lars didn't you?

I'll be honest, I haven't listened to Overkill since my 20s. I'll have to pull them up on Spotify in the morning. Thrash & Coffee are how I start my day.

fair enough
Jeff Hanneman RIP in peace

>7
I spend the majority of my day listening to Thrash, Black, Grind and Death Metal. Kerry King is a sell-out douchebag, so is James Hetfield, and Lars Ulrich.

>metal-lite

you mean like Slayer? Call me when you can tell the differences between Anal Cunt "songs". nigger.

Listen to anything from Ironbound, The Electric Age, or White Devil Armory. In my opinion, in their entire 40 year career, they are the best they have ever been on these albums

Rest in Power Hanneman. Rip in Peace.

i love dave

i'll give them a listen. Really been stuck on the new Metallica, too, oddly. Metallica playing Thrash feels weird now a days, especially having grown up with The Black Album and beyond. I didn't discover their thrash bible until I was a teen.

Rest in Power Nick Menza!

You spend the majority of your day pumping gas or filling shelves, you fucking lying little moron prick. You're so desparately caught up in your little youth-club identity you can't even see that no-one gives a fuck about your opinion.
Literally no-one. The only time anyone pays you any attention is when pointing out what a friendless cunt you are.

P.S. Black metal is a fucking joke, and everyone but you got it.

cute. I'm a loan officer four days out of the week, and run a cannabis dispensary the other three.

The only "joke" about Black Metal is Burzum and Darkthrone. Fenriz is a moron, and Varg is a faggot for prison dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=1iuzDZiWRws
rust in pieces sticks man

I feel like with Overkill you have to get used to Bobbies vocals(not honestly easy at first) but once you do it is so rewarding. He is one of the few vocalists that I feel sounds better now than he did when he was in his prim in the 80s-90s

Kind of odd with me, because people HATE Dave's vocals. I never got why, but it's the opposite with Bobby Blitz, most metalheads love his vocals, I never could get past it.

Oh, you work in finance and get high? Wow, you're way cooler than me.

Fuck off mate, black metal is just a fruity fucking marketing gimmick, and you're on here slagging off other people for selling out? k den.

Black metal is a gimmick now. in the 90s, that shit was legit scary.

It honestly took me way longer to get into Bobbies vocals than it did for Daves. But, once you do get his vocal style it is so worth it. For me it just clicked, and the album it clicked with me was Ironbound. Once I listened to that, I could go back to his work from the 80s and 90s and enjoy it way more for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=s2e5H9jNhQ8

>some men just want to watch the world burn

I mean, I just in general say thrash sucks. But I am getting more into it.

Dave you're out of the band. Here's your bus ticket, you've got 15 minutes to get your shit together and leave.

PEACE SELLS
BUT WHOSE BUYING

>Implying Slayer and Kiss are the same.

Come on, dude.. That's just offensive..

Also, nearly all of Metallica's songs sound almost exactly the same. It's like they took the same song and just made 80 different versions of it. Checkmate, atheists!

Yea you know what? You suck!

The Years Of Decay is fucking great. Definitely their best.

black metal faggot here

>tfw i know that megadeth can never make a masterpiece like this
youtube.com/watch?v=Qaw_IveocmM

Bumping for Dave. Rust in peace best thrash shit.

Here comes my extremely unpopular opinion.
I never liked Megadeath, Overkill and so on.
It doesnt feel like thrash for me at all.

Im really into Slayer, Metallica and Exodus (Rob Dukes)
They are some of the very few thrash bands. With an actual "brutal/metal" vocalist.
Most other bands sound like pussies.

Anyone who can relate?
Maybe even some band suggestions?

megadeth

What a shit album to be representing Overkill with.

And its really too bad.
Because i sometimes hear a riff in a Megadeath song for examble. And it sounds fucking great!
But then the singing begins and it just ruins it for me...

So I grew up on all this shit. For some reason I stopped liking Slayer. They pretty much suck. And Toms voice is pure shit.

Yes.
I am very very sorry. Pls forgive.
> Megadeth

Pointless argument. Metallica AND Slayer suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=MWMiSNM9VLc

That actually sounds pretty good user. Thanks.
Although i disagree with you on Slayer and Metallica.

JUST: the band

youtube.com/watch?v=YDLwGnqk8rw

Damn, if this dude could sing these guys would be on top cause those licks are killer breh

Okay they don't suck, but they are the equivalent of mainstream pop music, just for metal. Easy to swallow, and pretty generic.
I call it radio metal.

Here, here's some more SOULFUL ass metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEs1AWf1eHs

Jeff Waters is the best metal guitarist alive.

He just hires random band members, and unfortunately their newest singer is meh.

Their newest singer IS Jeff.

Ooo big mistake

I guess he got bored with being too good at the guitar

Living Colour is my favorite black metal band.

Yea it sounds awesome. (The riffs etc.)

But the vocalist just ruins it for me. It sounds so stale and boring. Nothing thrashy/brutal about his voice.
I know its an unpopular opinion. But i wish i could find some more bands with an actual brutal voice.

It's too bad Disturbed has some pretty lame riffs and pop-metal tier songs.

That vocalist is brutal as fuck. If he was with a band like Helstar or Annihilator it'd be dank af fam

>David Draiman
>brutal

LOL

Metallica was so overated while bands like these were going unnoticed

youtube.com/watch?v=lruH3swqM6M
And Jon Arch is the most underated vocalist ever. He just might be better than King Diamond.

youtube.com/watch?v=joBQGofYBI4

Yes! This!
Do you know of any bands with a decent singer you could recommend?

No idea what you define as brutal then kiddo.

If helstars vocalist isn't brutal (I think it is, it's extremely intense), then clearly your definition of brutal must mean lots of vocal fry to add the gutteral effect, which would describe David Draiman.

What exactly do you want?

I think you're trolling, and it's way too early to put up with your bullshit.

Honestly just Annihilators first two albums. Nothing else comes to mind unforunately :/ I do love brutal singers too, but I'm MOSTLY into melodic power metal singers like
Also ofcourse I now realize you arent
this guy

Im not the guy you are replying.
But i have the same feel.

I like stuff such as Exodus. With Rob Dukes. I think its a good examble.

>Exodus. With Rob Dukes
Top tier

Cool user.
Could you link to a song you could recommend from their first albums?

They've clearly been up wayyy too late.

And its such a shame they kicked him out.
Now he is making an album with Run DMC. What the fuck Rob...
Such a waste of talent.

Toxic Holocaust.

This is probably my personal favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=jZU6i8EUcxk

This is their most popular, and ARGUABLY over rated song, but honestly it IS really great.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG7pCa45lck

And finally, this song is just fucking intense. Edgy lyrics, but pretty bad ass

youtube.com/watch?v=NX5KgTKWGI4

Oh I probably should have linked you this one first honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=bplH5hCEXd4

I don't dislike Merciful Fate/King Diamond, because they are one of the greats. It's just I need to be in the right mood to listen to them, otherwise some of his vocals can grate on my nerves.

Thanks.
Its still not up there with Exodus.
But its still pretty good. Will definetely check out the albums.

Slayer sucks. Testament and Annihilator all the way.

Oh shit Testament. I forgot about them somehow.

Ya you need to check this out if you havent

youtube.com/watch?v=nc-I2F8ofxQ

Pessimist owns all
youtube.com/watch?v=UZXVd9iEKuQ

Of course I know that, user.

I really like this vocalist but some of those riffs felt a little... I dont know, like predictable I guess? Just a little uninspired feeling.

Great singer though.

fortunately yes , no second chance

Again.
Riffs are awesome.
But vocals are boring.

I like thrash where the singer fucking shouts with all his might. With a kind of "rusty shout" Such agressiveness and power. There is nothing better. To me it shows passion when the singer almost spit out his lungs from just pure agressiveness from the sweet sweet thrash metal.

Also nice trips satan. \m/

>666
>burnt offerings

brutal

I always wondered. Do you think Dave really hates Kirk?
It must be pretty awkward when they are on tour together.

METAL

you aware because of your trips your argument is muy valid

>rusty shout

Matt Pike is the king of this.

I love Dave's face drooling @5:05 and how he used to do that solo on the humbucker.

I've heard him actually say nice things about Metallica in general, and Kirk specifically in interviews. He made a comment the Headbangers Ball, around the time of the Black Album, where he praised it, and said that Kirk should really feel proud. Say what you want about Dave, he's never been one to shy away from saying what he actually thinks.