Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, I've been abusing some coke for about a week now (about a gram) but the other day I noticed I've lost the taste at the tip of my tongue.
Why has this happened?

>General drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.tripsit.me/wiki/Adderall
drugs.com/adderall.html
erowid.org/chemicals/amphetamines/
erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=1600
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It has numbed the smaller nodes of your nervous system, effectively shutting the pathways to your tongue due to nerve damage from overdose of dopamine.

how did you abuse 1 gram of coke for a whole week

Lol op can't get sick fish like that pic. If your coke doesn't look like that it's not worth the hassle. That shit is the bomb.

You got a lot more to be worried about
with coke than losing a bit of taste sensation mate.

This.

1g in a week isn't abusing a drug, m8 - my granny couldn't make a gram last a week. Faggot fuck probably got it for sucking dicks.

Alright, Sup Forumshold Sup Forumstards, here is my DMT trip report

1/2

> be me
> eagerly want to try DMT
> succeed to get DMT paid by a 10/10 latina lady
> envelope is now home
> contemplate these 300mg of DMT
> order a glass pipe to avoid the cancerous half-bottle-with-foil method
> go in the forest with my close friend on whom you can easily rely on for his tripsitting quality
> go to our desert spot, surrounding with tall herb vegetation
> 37°C outside (98,6°F you twat), with a strong sunshine
> sit shadowy under a little tree
> going for a spicy dose and take 75mg
> I'm more weighing the powder on my electronic scale than the pros and the cons on why I'm doing this
> pour the powder down the tube to the bulb
> ok this is happening
> light the pipe with two lighters while my friend is holding the pipe
> a slight smoke appears
> light it twenty more seconds until I hear a nice "pop" and see the inside of the bulb getting instantly white
> creamyThickSmoke.png
> blass it off

2/2

> whatHaveIdone.png
> someone is closing shutters in front of my eyes
> remove my glasses from my nose, fold them and put them on my chest while I lay down
> close my eyes
> cessationOfExistence.webm
> I'm now propelled through a spinning cylinder made of idk something like fire, only red&orange with diamond shapes
> my body is no longer under my responsibility, I'm not feeling any parts of my it
> everything is undergone, I cannot process ideas nor create thoughts, someone has taken the rudder of my life
> I open my eyes
> the little tree above me has its branch almost touching the ground
> the leaves are now made of disks, idk how to put it but they were as green as the green you see when the peacock is making the wheel, a deep&bright green
> the contour of the leaves are separated from their color, and I'm seeing them like stained glass made of diamonds (the shape you have on cards)
> I'm feeling for a short moment in a very confortable state
> as if I were returning in my body, threading my physical self around what I felt like my non-physical self
> it stops quite brutally
> I'm considering life, still awed of what I've been through, jaw all on the floor like Pam and Tommy just burst in the door
> it's only T+10min, I tripsit my friend while I'm still having my afterglow
> we then smoke two joints after that, and plan our next shrooms forest trip while going to our way back home
> most intense thing I've experienced in my life ; DXM, LSA, shrooms, ketamine are mild compared to DMT

line 7 : any part of my body*

Guess I'm not "abusing" it, but do other anons who have tried or do coke regularly usually lose taste in their tongue?

Maybe you got some bad coke, you might loose more taste if you don't stop.

The problem is probably more to do with what it was cut with, frankly - good coke makes your tongue numb, but shouldn't cause loss of sense of taste. The rat-poison/headache tablets/drain unblocker it was cut with though? Yeah, probably.

/Why are uou guise drug addicks ?
it make u dum as cock

Wanna try adderall but dont know anyone who can provide..

Few questions..

Is it worth it?

Don't wanna get ripped off in case I find someone who sells, so, how much should it cost me?

it's super, super worth and maybe 5 bucks a pill

stimulants/opioids/depressants are for losers, there is no learning whatsoever from snorting coke, getting wasted with alcohol nor being a smackhead; psychedelics are great struff

a gram ? wtf man. like 2hrs worth maybe

>Bump
What do you feel like when taking them?

wiki.tripsit.me/wiki/Adderall
drugs.com/adderall.html
erowid.org/chemicals/amphetamines/
erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=1600
plz be safe fgt

wdym is it worth it? do you know what adderall does?

The HIGH and mighty has spoken