One of the best charismatic frontman to ever been on stage in the rock scene

One of the best charismatic frontman to ever been on stage in the rock scene.

>inb4 go back to le redit

go back to le redit

Cheesy, camp, pop rock filled with high pitched vocals, awful hair metal-esque hairstyles and guitar wankery solos in every single song.

Terrible band. Only good song is Another One Bites The Dust but even that falls apart after the first minute.

this is a pleb opinion and I'm not a particularly big Queen fan

go back to le redit, and take your shitty music taste with you

Surely the pleb opinion would be that Queen are an amazing band and le so much better than todays "music" amirite xDDD, because that's what 90% of people seem to say

go back to le redit

ugh samefag

>gets BTFO
>screams samefag

Sucks how most of Sup Forums hates Queen only because of le wrong gen or Le Reddit band.

>implying i got BTFO

haha le meme face

Juan Gabriel

>guitar wank
>Queen
What?

>Cheesy
>Camp
>High pitched vocals
>implying any of these are automatically qualifications of being bad
You're no fun.

i like ass

looks like you posted the wrong picture

post my penis xddd

Most of their big hits have some kind of screeching guitar solo in the middle where he plays up and down all over the fretboard, it all comes off as quite cheesy though. Guitar wankery.

Not a particular fan of Queen but Brian May is a fucking amazing guitarist, wankery is to be expected.

Just coz you're in b4 doesn't mean you still don't have to go back

yes mercury was charismatic
but their music is shit

>"Seven Seas of Rhye, Bohemian Rhapsody, and Stone Cold Crazy are shit."

exactly, you read in my mind

Queen's cheesy guitar solos are a classic though.

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE

>screeching guitar solo

you may not like wankery but "screeching" is not an accurate representation of the facts...May is one of the more melodic guitar players around with a beautiful warm tone

what?

no - its the pleb opinion to be contrary for the sake of being contrary. denying brilliance for the sake of being a special, contrary snowflake.

If they were good enough for Bowie they're good enough for me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Queen are in a shortlist of best rock bands of the 20th century and Mercury is the consensus best singer and showman of all-time alongside MJ.

dealwithit.gif

So no one's gonna post the Queen copypasta?

>high pitched vocals

You mean rock vocals? Are you going to complain that rapping doesn't have enough singing too?

they released a lot of shit though

one of the best greatest hits bands

Here's the thing about Freddie. The man had some serious pipes. He had a 4 octave range and he excelled in any octave. He wrote brilliant songs. And his stage presence was only matched by Adolf Hitler. Seriously, watch them play Radio Gaga at Live Aid and then watch a video of the Nuremburg rallies. We had better thank our lucky stars Freddie didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the world. But Queen as a whole had a brilliant dynamic. It wasn't just the Freddie Mercury backup band. They all made huge creative contributions to what made Queen what it is. Yes, Freddie wrore Somebody to Love, Killer Queen, and Bohemian Rhapsody, but Brian May wrote We Will Rock You, Save Me, and Fat Bottom Girls, John Deacon wrote I Want to Break Free, Another One Bites the Dust, and You're my Best Friend, and Roger Taylor wrote Radio Gaga and It's a Kind of Magic. Other bands like Nirvana for instance were not like that. Nirvana was basically just the Kurt Cobain backup band. Queen was this perfect storm of legendary talent, and Freddie was the face of it all, the delicious cherry on top of an already delicious sundae. He was the ambassador that allowed the amazing talent of combo that was Queen to be brought into our lives. He was the prism that focused the lazer beams from the brains of Roger, Brian, and John, and amplified them until they were powerful enough to blow our minds out through our ear holes. Yes, he was the most incredible front man who ever lived, hands down.

you sure showed him

Where is this copypasta from?

this is another one :)