What drug is Sup Forums doing this morning?

What drug is Sup Forums doing this morning?

Me: Pic related.

What he fuck Sup Forums
i just sniffed a few whiffs of petrol because i was curios as to why boongs do it
This is so munted
Is there anyway i can stop this disgusting shit
fuck all of this i have dinner to eat

meaning how do i nullify this shit, do i just hyperventilate a few times to let it all out or what

blmggggggggggggggglmbggbg

high as fug on opana right this moment. The moons, I like em better than OP's shiz

Smoking a bowl of mint hookah with a 6 pack of PBR before work in 3 hours.

Want some?

Instead of sniffing it, drink a gallon of it next time. Shit will get you so high you'll never wanna see it again!

xd
no seriously. I was curious, thought "there must be a reason abos do it"
it must be literally out of necessity, its been like an hour and it still fucking STINKS and it feels like ive had like 5 shots, or like.
idk its just not good
stinks like nailpolish remover
huirrdurr thats ethanol
yeah i know cuntchill

Im working this morning like a responsible adult

Got 4 10 bags in this morning's cop (4 white bags in center), plus 2 more (not shown) left over from last night. so I am set on coke. However, I will raise a toast to sharing coke between fellow anons.

I need to stop playing with my drugs. I still haven't shot the speedball in my original pic. Fuck, I haven't even loaded it into the needle.

Forgot pic.

the last of my 1P-LSD
taking 800ugs

Forget sniffing shitskin water
They apparently now fuck with the chemicals in it to stop boongs huffing it

10 bags....philly?

Nothing, all I have rn is hydrocodone and I just binged for 3 days so I'm waiting a week

when you do a speed ball do you put the coke in the spoon and inject it all as one, or inject the H and snort the line?

Nothing, I'm not a worthless loser

Basically same, I get oxycodone every month so binge then spend last week with nothing or ending up buying meow or Coke to get through

Yep!

Mix them both and shoot them both. Shooting one and snorting the other isn't even worth calling a speedball. The major point of a speedball is to experience the rush from the H and the rush from the coke at the same time. Shooting the H and taking a hit of rock while waiting for the rush will provide a very similar effect to shooting both, but snorting anything takes way to long to kick in.

Best I got. Best dose to get a good high?

How can a junkie degrenate get the money to all that coke? Did you steal from your mother?

I've been watchin a lot of crack and H documentaries recently. Be careful dude and good luck with your troubles..

What are those green cylinders?
Also, not taking any on account of I'm working, but this is chilling here.

Got Uni, popped some E and smoked a fat cone. Its only a lecture but its mandatory so hey.

You're going to go into class thinking no one knows youre high and are so clever, and then they'll notice immediatly.

Smoking a blunt with a tall cup-o-coffee
Wage cuck's version of a speedball
Wish it had me feeling like pic related

Sorry for my bad English not my main laungage.
Anyway i got this coke, you can easyli cut it but if you press it it will become a ball again, wtf is that? Its not powder is all sticky tho you can snort it just fine. But why is it sticky never experience that with coke before

i am too... after i smoke a few dabs

Dats sum fishscale

have you tried it?
Some sticky coke is fake shit that niggers cook up in the kitchen using flour and some other stuff in a skillet.
Could be laundry detergent too, people actually use that shit to get high if prepared right and they might have just told you it is coke

He said he's not taking any.

Yo someone help me out here. I wanna get a fix. Please? I'll suck yo dick.

Black tar heroine

Yeah its like part-coke or a little better

Degrenate junkie piece of shit.

They usually talk to me like that before they whip their dick out.

>got uni
has class
>popped some e and smoked a cone
he popped some e and smoked a cone
>only a lecture but it's mandatory so hey
this lecture is mandatory so im preparing

I think i'm missing out on some slang

Damn, haven't done those in a long time

Say about 1/4 of bottle.

Feels good huh? Your parents most be so proud of you.

Yeah they say that too.

Kek

Why don't you use it correctly and stop being a degenerate?

I thought you replied to a different a different post where the guy was going into work with a bag of shrooms my bad.

Don't do this

coffee

Sorry I'm on some Ketamine and it's fucking up my typing.

Can confirm, great dose even if you have low tolerance.

Coffee. It helps before I go to work.

I meant, I got it from my grandfather's stash (Vietnam vet, airborne don't know much else, he stayed city side while I stayed countryside) . He passed away a few months ago and my granny had me clean his belongings. I found this in his medicine locker and decided to pocket it like the degenerate I am. I've been taking 0.3mL of this but I haven't been feeling that high. I was wondering if you anons could help a fellow user out.

how do you know the dosage of both? getting the right balance must be important.

>always smoked a fair bit of weed never really got into pills only ever had half of an mdma cap
>got pretty drunk on the weekend and got shouted a pill called rolex
>why not

had the best time could not stop jammin out to daft punk couldn't stop dancin

>just thought id share my experience

No worries m8. I'd have to be stupid follow this.

Inb4 stupid enough to ask advice from Sup Forums

check the date on it

What are those green things?

Welp.

It should still have some potency right? If not I'll just dispose this shit. Could just go get some weed anyways. Just didn't want some morphine to go to waste and I figured I could try it out for an alternative.

Just 1 percocet

Geekin on a bit of Adderall and taking a bit of Xanax every hour or two. Probation got me hella limited on options. Gonna smoke a fat blunt and have my bimonthly heroin smoke soon as I'm out of court this month.

It doesnt matter i shot a whole bottle that expired in like 2012 shit was cash as fuck.

>out of dope, need more morphines.

tfw got a whole bottle of xanax when i went through the windshield of my car and trashed it because i wasn't aware of getting high at the time

Try 1ml see how you feel (20mg)

Morning? 1l of coffee, i need to do stuff buddy
I am a badfish too...

yeah bro good idea
>dies two days later