OK Sup Forums what's the order now?

OK Sup Forums what's the order now?

2, 3, 1 faggot

2 3 1

they are all cop cars they all crash into each other.

they're all cops nigga, they crash and burn duhh

confirmed autism

Nobody, they are all driving on the wrong side of the road.

Clearly it's 123

3 1 2

>mfw failed driving test today and came on Sup Forums to get my mind off it

Actually there is no order, they get out their cars and start busting caps in the faggot's ass who's recording them.

I think it is 1-3-1-2. Pretty sure

Depends: Which road is the nigger on?

What's the sign in front of 2?

Sorry to hear about that, mate.

Me i go first because i am the most aggressive driver.

/thread

3 unstoppable forces.. well they all hit each other and self destruct

1 8 Y

132, don't u see the five-o's folks?

mfw the other day when I'm 3 and waiting for dumb ass 2 to take his right away.. they weren't cops though.

Wtf!!!! you can't call people that!! thtat's rude wtffff!!!! reported 1!!!!

Cant see the signs, without signs it would be 231. Lools like 1 has a give way and 2 has a stop, in which case it would be 312. That would be a fucked intersection though, join the rest of the first world and install roundabouts you inbred americunts

>calls us autism
>doesn't offer a different solution

Assuming this is supposed to be a 3 way stop and they all arrived at the same time, the rightmost car always goes first, thus 3-1-2

This is the only correct answer.

Bad news for you friend...

Mythbusters proved that a fourway intersect was yes, slightly slower, but handled traffic MUCH better and was generally easier to maneuver.

Don't know what the sign next to car 2 is.

But the correct order is 2, 3 then 1

FASTEST CAR WINS; EZ

So many fucking retards in this thread

IT GOES 1 2 3

LEARN TO COUNT, NIGGERFAGGOTS

you go first at the next crossing. car No. 3 should have the same on his site. car No. 1 is last.

triplicious dubs

Everyone in the same time. Each should switch to another dimension befoehan thi and then all of them would exist in the same place at once simultanously. This will break the space time continuum and ww3 will be avoided due to interdimensional tearing, which will unite mankind.
This is the final solution

If they are all cops then normal traffic rules are used

All at the same time for intersection smash because "what is third pedal?" and "YOU drive on the other side of the road, can't you see I'm American goddamn it?"

[spoiler]Also, not even British, it just the only country you know that drives on the left :^)[/spoiler]

Oh yeah, those European traffic signs.

We only make sure all T intersections unless marked by stop/yield, yield or stop against the crossing road.

translator says that there isn't even a word for the german "Vorfahrt" that secures you to go first on the road with these signs. the other one with the arrow is only for the next crossing. this one is valid until the road ends or another sign shows up that ends the "Vorfahrt" specifically :)

Trick question they're all on the wrong side of the road

shouldn't they all be going the same way? if three cop cars are in pursuit then they should all be going to the same destination? right?

Listen to me you fucking zilches. I don't care who you are you what you do. I always cut people off and run lights. Some person in a van beeped and me and I literally ran them off the road. If ANYONE touches me they're getting shot.

Dunno what your translator says, but in South Africa these signs mean "you have right of way" where usually you would yield. This is used when there is a yield instruction for the other person which is not visible to you.

I never considered where the instruction ends though; it's a really rare sign

there is NOTHING dumber than driving on the left and having a steering wheel on the right

jesus christ just give way to the left

That's pretty common in Europe. It really isn't that big of a deal.

You always have the driver sitting closer to the oncoming traffic so you are less likely to smash into a car driving your way you double nigger

Trick question, they're cops so they just do whatever the fuck they want

Which ever car I'm driving.

1 and 3 are probably trying to stop 2, and arrest him for impersonating an officer. Just going off of the fact that 2's lights are blue left and red right, while the other two are the opposite.
Police chase probably ensues.

Also, 2,3,1

There are actually a bunch of countries Jamaica, Australia, Hong Kong. Countries on the left use to be British colonies

2 always has the right of way, its faster and safer for him to turn first
3 always has to wait
1 theres a fkn yield sign in the picture you autistic piece of shit

231 obviously

all at once, but be careful