How long before Brock commits suicide? Poor dude can't even go home

How long before Brock commits suicide? Poor dude can't even go home...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_places_named_after_Queen_Victoria
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do these fucking idiots think going to this guys house and terrorising him is acceptable? Threatening him with violence isn't okay just because he broke the law.

Because liberals.

Agreed. This is beyond moronic, also another reason why guns and open carry are clearly abused by these shitkickers

Because he's white and because liberals.

with fucking ar's?

>we are legun

Because white knight

Those dudes holding 'castrate rapists' signs realize that by feminist definition they've all raped every woman right?

They should start by shooting their own junk. Maybe they should get jobs or something...I dunno.

Hopefully now very. This is hilarious. I love watching American society collapse into chaos.

som1 needs to go beat up these faggots, they'd never have to balls to use their guns anyway

it is impossible to abuse a right. That's the whole point of the concept of a right.

who is brock

They're not breaking the law.

Why does Brock Turner think inserting himself into a defenseless victim is acceptable?

>>ITT alt right throws a shit fit that armed liberals are stealing their tactics.

God didn't make all men equal, but Mr. Colt did. Tough shit.

So these brave social justice warriors have taken upon themselves to protest outside the home of a stupid, young white guy from a middle class family, in middle class suburbia.

I wonder do they also protest outside the family home of Tyrone, the hoodrat, who is also a rapist and got an early release.

Seems like this Brock kid is an easy target for these regressive mobs.

Don't dare to go into the ghetto to complain, am I right? Only poor oppressed people live there so you can't blame them for being rapists.

I wonder what would happen if alt right members stood outside of a person's residence while armed.
I bet it'd be a media shitstorm and the "nazis" would be thrown in jail within 24 hours.

pretty sure these cucks pictured in OPs post are abusing their rights, which is called a crime btw

i dont want to live anymore.

I am a liberal and I think either side doing it is a disgusting tactic. Protest the people who made the fucking decision not the guy who's being convicted.

That's why I'm even more pissed that they think threats of violence are a way to properly protest this problem. They're fucking retards.

whats a fucking liberal
dont make up words noobfag

Because Brock Turner did nothing wrong!!!
That is it, it's just that we already live in a matriarchy. It's just dumb drunk teens fucking behind a dumpster and a lot of greedy whores trying to make $$$ off a stupid rich kid(obviously he should know to stay the fuck away from hags by now).
Lynching him is injustice in it's finest form - yet sheeple are standing infront of his house with guns threatening to kill him.
Fuck this women-lead society, sooner or later it will be the end of humanity - mark my words.

this

Hopefully soon

Agreed.

That or its a drunk girl regretting a choice and cant own up to her mistake so she makes the man pay for it.

Fucking horrible either way

Isn't it great?

Old Sup Forums would already have the names of the protesters and their social media accounts and the lulz would be legendary...

oldfag here, agreed 100%

Honestly, who fucking cares about Brock turner?

does it even matter though
it's not like we can make them less retarded and they will never give up that delicious stick from their ass

They do it all the time. Absolutely nothing happens to them. Like I said, what goes around comes around.

Violence is actually a very useful tactic, and many situations justify it.

Actual oldfag here, i'd rather be tricking some camwhore into drinking her own piss than giving a fuck about faggots and their gay protests.

suck a fucking dick, protestfags

Sup Forums defending a white male rapist, go figure.

What's the odds these are anti-gun fags false flagging?

Give me one good example of alt-right members having an armed protest without the media crucifying them and large numbers of people demanding they be jailed.

wasn't he caught fucking her tho? like dick in

wasn't this the faggot that was in that picture fingering the girl?

Could be very well indeed.

yes but does that really say anything?
Neither have any recollection
The girl is obviously pressured by society here to make it into a rape case, can't really even blame her - it's the larger picture that's rotten here.
You can't really expect a teenager to stand up like that and say infront of her parents/friends that yeah i thought it was a good idea to get fucked behind a dumpster like a utter thrash. It's fucking sick how bloodthirsty ppl are

And they will have already utterly assured themselves that if you disagree with them you're just a raging feminazi libtard cuck that's hates white men.

Because no rational well adjusted person could ever be bothered by someone fucking a black out drunk teenager without their permission right?

This is the fundamental problem with these people. Trying to play the role of oppressed victims and hardcore badasses with rifles and Gadsden flags everywhere results in playing neither convincingly.

They're just making the rest of society despite them and their intolerable perpetual outrage at everything and everyone that doesn't shower them with praise that eventually they will be oppressed and now one will care. they will become the "niggers" they despise.

>Matriarchy

Top fucking kek
Bitches don't control shit you retard

>>and the "nazis" would be thrown in jail within 24 hours.
>>immediately moves goal post

kek

Women get the child
Women can call rape and not much fucks are given beyond that - it's an automatic win
>Can't handle my Patriarchy

wat?

Yes you can. It just depends on the circumstances. Perfect example is safety violations vrs human rights.
Wanna work in a chemical plant?
Gotta wear a respirator.
>buh buh ima muslim I need my beard! IM SUING THIS IS AGAINST MY RIGHTS!
K cya you're fired.
See how that works?

pic related is one of the ringleaders of the tormentors, even if not there in person.

So what you're saying is that you have no idea what the word matriarchy means

Not me, but protesting this guy's house is fucking stupid and needs called out as such. When you don't agree with a legal decision why would you protest someone who didn't make it?

This.

Who gives a fuck about doxing some unemployed faggots who have nothing better to do than harass a fuck-up rich kid

This is a fucking tranny right?

you seem to be having that problem yourself, so just fuck off cunt if you have nothing else to contribute

Have you even read the case against him?
The little shit lied several times with several people contradicting him and evidence about his life style... that is what got him convicted, not the actual rape itself. And it wasn't even rape, it was assault, he fingered the bitch.

People always fucking jumping to conclusions about these cases. Look at the whole internet fiasco with Steve Avery. Some good came out of it, but he's still a murderer. And this kid is a rapist.

What people are protesting about is the slack sentence, not the event itself.

maybe we should start a rhinoplasty fund? Get her a curves membership? #NotAllButterfaces

>he fingered the bitch.

do you have the picture??? i remember seeing it on here before but i can't find it again

Why do you need to carry a rifle out on the streets? Just carry a semi auto pistol' concealed.
This is what is going to get the AWBan reinstated

Bitch looks like Alf.

1. Matriarchy would mean that women literally rule society. This has literally never been true.

2. Only a cucked bitch would think women rule the world just because his girl overpowers and buttblasts him with a a strap on nightly.

That's what lynching means
Keep your faggot fantasies to yourself

See this bullshit? Even here on Sup Forums I am attacked by these cunts/cucks

spooky

This.

These fuckers are completely spineless.

As for Brock, as far as rapes go, his wasn't all that bad. It's a Cosby level rape if anything.

Too many people in this world looking for an enemy when it comes to dealing with complex issues.

so cool so brave

Hey Sup Forums it's me, the queen mother!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_places_named_after_Queen_Victoria

>that gif
Fucking why

>live in a matriarchy
mommys little baby following his bedtime schedule is not a matriarchy, cuck

Let me see if I understand you and the cunts who agree with you correctly:

- Guy rapes a woman, and he did nothing wrong.

Is that, you know, where you're coming from?

Now, regardless of if it's via force, i.e. holding a gun to her head or a knife to her throat, fucking a woman without her consent is, you know, rape.

So because you sad, ugly fucks can't get sex with a sane, sober, wide awake and coherent woman without spending like $250 for half an hour, raping an unconscious woman is OK.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a liberal, I don't agree with feminism and feminist tactics, but here's a guy who raped someone, but because his family had money he gets away with it. That SHOULD upset you cunts. If YOU or *I* break the law, we pay for it. But like that little rich prick who killed people while he was behind the wheel of a car (Ethan Couch) or that millionaire who molested his own daughter (Robert H. Richards IV), Brock is basically getting a slap on the wrist.

That's fucked.... up....

This Brock faggot is no better than some nigger walking up behind a woman, bashing her on the head and raping her. And you fuckers are sitting here saying it's not rape and you think he should be left alone?

And LISTEN to you hypocritical cock smokers. Steubenville: "RELEASE THE NAMES! Get these guys!" This time? "Brock should be left alonez you maen feminisissts!!!!!!11"

Holy shitknockers this is good comedy.

It's only possible because of Americas guns laws.

Bunch of retards with guns standing around that neighbourhood. I bet that's a fun place to live right now.

bitches dont know about his dick

>colt
>having anything to do with guns other than marketing them really well
I bet they tell you that Samuel Colt invented stuff ey? Nice one.

there was a picture of brock fingering her and she was smiling. the slut just regretted her decision and decided to cry rape.

>
we r leegun
expectus petronum

You are retarded and have no concept of what the point is. The citizens involved are OF NO CONSEQUENCE. The legal system is what is fucked up. Releasing the names was about accountability of the courts and opening the investigation to the public, not screwing over some random douchebags. Same thing applies here. Why fuck with this dipshit if the system is screwed? If a guy robs a store and gets a light sentence do you protest the store, the guy's house, or the courthouse?

/k/ is cringe

> If a guy robs a store and gets a light sentence do you protest the store, the guy's house, or the courthouse?

it is the stores fault for not being able to handle itself.

If you got robbed at gun point, it's your fault for leaving the house!
How irresponsible of you!

Agreed, But some people will never be able to defend themselves, the weak, the handicapped, etc. As a society the only place we can adjust for this is in the legal system. When it fails we can only hold it, and ourselves, accountable. Protesting this kid's house is irrational. The people doing it should be ridiculed until they understand why.

>there was a picture of brock fingering her and she was smiling

I've never seen this. I greatly doubt its existence.

Show us the picture fagget.
And she didn't cry rape you retard. The two Swedish students who chased the little shit told police what was going on and it was confirmed at the hospital.
God the amount of autism in this thread. Just google the fucking case.

You do have some responsibility for your own safety. If you head to the bad side of town wearing a rolex and carrying a handful of cash there are expected consequences. Operating a cash business, like a store, comes with certain responsibilities. Security cameras, a safe, maybe even security personnel depending on the type of business and location. That, unfortunately, goes along with living in close proximity to other people.

it was posted here when the news reports where first starting, i didn't save it but brock was on his knees and the girl was leaning back against a wall. if anyone has it plz giv

Your delusions speak for themselves.

Brock and the Jews literally did nothing wrong

Really? Didn't think of that!
But you are victim blaming here. And from the sounds of it, you are leaning towards that people who get raped were 'asking for it'.

Truth is, no one is safe from rape, it can happen anywhere, anytime, class, career, culture, anyone.
The bottom line is, I know it's a somewhat dangerous world, and you should keep an eye out for dangerous things. But insinuating that she was 'asking for it' while she was just trying to have a good time at a party is a touchy subject. And the kid should have known better. But something drives these idiots to do the crime, what is it?
It's not the victim, can tell you that.

hard to disagree with that sign
ropists are the scum of the earth

hey look it's Sup Forums

Ima laugh my ass off when someone deceides to just start taking shots at these fools

Allll lined up for a nice drive by kek

All of their signs are poorly planned. I can only assume that everything else in their lives is the same.

You are a moron. There was no insinuation anywhere in my posts, stop trying to find grenades to jump on everywhere you look. My ONLY point is that the protesters are at the WRONG place. If you'd like to have a conversation about people's resposibilities to themselves when they choose to get blind drunk, we can do that, but it is a separate issue entirely.

Don't know what is is, but if some faggots starting hanging around my driveway I'd fucking run them over.

lol, and the jew makes himself known

Oooo grenades would take care of those idiots, good idea.

he fucking fingerd a passed out girl. all this because he stuck his fingers in a passed out girls cunt

>whiteknights who've never touched a woman thinking they're not now overly protected by laws and social-justice-bullshit
You lads should try going to divorce court sometime.

Prolly gave her good dreams anyway.

And did his time. And will register as a sex offender. And showed remorse and empathy in the courtroom. People are stupid. Especially when they are angry.

An unattracive woman? She has been punished enough.

It's against federal law to protest at someone home.

Advocating violence is a crime in most jurisdictions.

Dude those guys out there are fucking bad ass dude. They even manage to piss off the alt right while displaying their freedom to bring justice holding assault weapons and being buff veterans

#badass