Waifu Claiming thread: Ayayayaya Edition

Waifu Claiming thread: Ayayayaya Edition

Previous:>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No oversexualised content
>discuss/insult
>chain lurk pics
>No RP/ERP, go be a faggot elsewhere
>Naps good idea
>Being an Elitist in the /waifu/ Community is like winning a gold medal in the special Olympics. You're still retarded.
>Most importantly, ayayayyyayayyay!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZaEcRWD4nU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good Morning!

Filthy, just filthy
Damned early bakers ruinin our country
...thank you

morning kneesocks
time for a new one then
how are you cutie?
damn thats a lot. that sucks dude
no way of fixing it or is it not really necissairy for daily life
and the army is just full of fucker

Calamity-masu'd

Claimed

Mine

Claiming Felix

Fuck off cunt

Woo!

Sleep well?

>I am not cute
I got a response from one of the RX7s, might be able to look at it on Saturday!

>

AYAYA AYAYA!

Gunbuster is a great show

Faggot get cucked
Nou~

Kill yourself nigger

Rolling for felix

You first~

Dammit

Again

Well most of it isn't that bad and I don't trust doctors.That's technically not even all the reasons they wouldn't take me, but that's the main one.
Cutie
Fuck off
Decently well

retro waifu
do not steal please!!

Someones so autistic they get mad when someone else's waifu is stolen. Wow.
Checked but not enough

I should check it, someone recommended it to me and after all it's just 6 episodes.

morning cutie
thats pretty sweet, which one?
going with your father?
why dont you trust docs? i understand that medical care is pretty pricy in the usa but thats no reason not to trust docs
im guessing you dont want to tell the other reason, and thats fine

Might add it to my list, though I like a lot of drama styled shows.

Trying again

Good. Doing better than most.

The red one not from Craigslist. Gotta call my dad today and ask him if he's down for that.

Reroll

I just don't trust people, especially people who are suspicious as fuck like doctors.
I'm fine with saying the other reasons, I have ADHD and RLS and a few other things, plus I didn't get the best grades in school and they saw that I got in trouble in school a lot for stuff like "Disobeying authority" and shit.

Good morning, Vietnam!
Wonderful day today, isnt it?

God fucking dammit

It's Hideaki Anno's directorial debut, and going into it with that knowledge I think enhances the expirience quite a bit, mostly srawing parallels between it and some of his other works

I recomend it, it's not exactly light hearted, but it's not heavy handed too.

Another try and hoping I get it

>no stealing unless trips

Fight me

What is typing?

OY VEY GALIL IS CLAIMED

Oh I can appreciate a light hearted movie or series. But I prefer my drama. Ill give it a go next day off. Which is over a week away. This weekend is just filled with stuff I want to do with friends.

Fuck off you furry jew

damn the best one, you lucked out
hope you can get it. will you buy it immedeatly if its in good shape?
but why though? did something ever happen why you lost your trust in doctors? i know a lot and they are all good people
damn that sucks, didnt know the army looked at shit like that. especially grades and behaviour
im sorry man
except that im in the netherlands and no its a bad day

Is there another one now or did you reply to yourself?

>friends
No idea what that is.

Sounds like a hassle

>tfw I'm Vietnamese and my father was only a child during the war and that's probably what he heard every morning since his father had to fight with the Americans to not be killed

Some new flaming fucking furry has arrived

Oh joy now I have to fucking worry about both of you goddamn niggers

The movie, Good Morning Vietnam
And Im guessing its bad because of Uni starting today?

If it all checks out, I'll be talking to my bank that day for sure. Hell, I might head over there and discuss some things as it is now. Let em know what's up and all that.
>Mfw we're being over run with cats

I'm just extremely paranoid. And my dentist fucked up my teeth, which really didn't help.
Yeah in peacetime or in wars that don't really matter they only take people they know will work out.
>TFW school was so shitty that wearing pants with a thing sized hole at the knee was counted as defiance of authority and got you ISS for the whole day
>TFW was always very smart but could never get good grades
Life sucks

Hoo boy, wasnt expecting feels this early.
Sorry man...

Senpai, all you need to know is that I'm the real one

Off to work, sorry if I didn't respond to you!

Bye cutie

Goodnight!

oh rip, never seen it. excuse me for being dense
and nah bad weather, uni started yesterday and the classes are still really short
"real" uni is tomorrow
oh you need to get a loan? or you gonna pay in cash? oh go to your bank now, yea why not
>mfw im kinda done with it already
oh damn, what did he do? cant sue him for it?
i guess its quite logical but still sucks, just join IS man
>>TFW was always very smart but could never get good grades
i know the feeling man, society over rates booksmart. its gonna collapse on itself because the upcomming generation dont know how to work our shit in real life anymore
im sorry man

What the fuck is goin' on with phony Felix? Oh and Taiga claimed.

i dunno but these are some salty fags

I know Kitten, I know.

Yep, a loan. And I plan to just start dumping paychecks into it if I'm able. All in all, if everything works out like I'm planning, I'll be set.

At least my mother wasn't alive during the Nanjing massacre

Wait that sounded weird

My mother wasn't born during the Nanjing massacre

She drilled right through my tooth (not even the right fucking tooth) while I was wide awake and just went into the gums and KEPT FUCKING DRILLING.Now I can't eat anything cold or sharp with left aide of my mouth.This was way back in like, 9th or 10th grade so no sueing.
I was booksmart, I just didn't get good grades because I didn't work well in the classroom (but I always got 90s or higher on tests) or at home and was always distracted.
I like my life though, so I'm content

Sometimes they can be. But we're a pretty insular set of friends. If somethings wrong we help. If everythings alright then cool, Ill do my own thing.
We just get together once a week / fortnight for drinks / Pathfinder.
My friend was born on the date that Saigon was handed over to the North and his father is a Vietnam vet. Oh boy does that make for some banter.

I've been gone for 2 hours and that's when da shit's goin' on!!

Oh, dont worry. Very American movie.
Oh, what kind of weather?
I wish it would rain here to be honest
Good luck with tommorow as well

Well uh, thats...good.
Timed out very well I suppose

Good

Mad bants?
I could imagine so

Holy Shit I concede you got the two best waifus in one shot

yea but is a bank willing to loan money for a car? i mean i dont think they would do that here
perhaps banks work different in the netherlands, we are kind of a jew country
jesus fucking christ thats brutal, also fucking sucks dick. Couldnt your parents sue?
wait arent grades only based on your test results? i think im kinda lost.
good for you then
its nothing really, just two closet homosex rolling for a bad trap waifu
talking about movies, whats with all the new shooped famous movie pics?
its just pretty cold windy and cloudy
so its just shit weather, and you i remember you saying that before, how its way too dry where you live
thanks i think i will need it

We never actually talked and it kinda makes me sad...hello!

She's taken but I lurk anyway. Oh well.

Come to think of it I don't think my mother was even born in China

>only having friends so I can do this

I never told my mom for some reason, she still doesn't know. Another effect of her doing that was that my guns are always sore and swollen, and if I squeeze them blood comes out.
And no, grades were half test results half schoolwork
Hello!
I don't recognize you tbh.

Gums, not guns.It'd be pretty weird I'd my guns had blood come out.

It's ok, I'm kinda new here! But I must admit that yo got the best waifu beside mine! She a cute~

I can agree with this. In fact, I do.

Thanks!Your waifu is pretty cute as well, who is she?

Oh ya, for sure. Autoloans, it's what my red bike is on right now. Generally banks have far lower interest rates as well.

oh thats pretty weird, dont wanna mess around with this but i guess you two had a weird relationship then
but i never heard of that, but im sure it would have benefitted me greatly because i suck ass on tests
oh okay thats pretty sweet, but you have an ongoing loan and already making a new one?
pretty balsy
whats the interest rate then?

Senpai

Can you talk to me on Telegram really quick?

>felix-user

She's Taiga from Toradora

I was just kind of scared to tell her for some reason, especially because if I did, it meant I would have to go back.
I was great at tests, but terrible at everything else so I usually came out with a low 70 for most classes.I got 100s in Theater Tech though, that was a great class.
>Those ears
A cute! My waifu is Galil, from Upotte.She's a gun.

ARM is best.

ARM is 10/10, that's the one I'm trying to find.

I plan on selling the red bike at my earliest convenience, so I'll have that loan done with. Then I'll only have to focus on this one.
Interest rates for the bank loans are pretty damn low to be honest. Like, 1-3% tops.

bby how are you?

yea you were pretty young, still sucks man but i understand
never heard of teather tech? but 100 is pretty sick
what is it?
oh okay thats a good idea, already put and ad up?
thats pretty nice indeed
im pretty meh
wanna play some league or something else?

Oh, these? I got bored yesterday and found out my school had a pretty good photo editing software.
Thought Id add some new stuff
We could use the rain or snow back
I miss it bad

Oh, strange

Bumping

Nah, odds are I'ma bite the bullet and sell it back to the dealership. Then I'll just have to take the hit of whatever money I still owe on the Loan at that point. But I won't have to worry about that loan anymore after that.

hah theyre pretty funny
also good job on them, i suck at shooping so everything is impressive to me
yea i miss snow as well, it used to be here at least 10 inches every year but last 3 years nothing
feelsbad
oh they take it back? what price do you think you can ask for it there? yea its pretty smart i guess, a bike less though

Bumpity bump

Your waifu is edgy and not cool at all.

Just let it die quietly.

No

Its been el nino these past few years,they say its gonna get pretty bad these next few winters
And thank you!

It was dead from the beggining.

beginning*

begining*

No one cares, chen

youtube.com/watch?v=GZaEcRWD4nU

People bumping it care
People saying you should let it die quietly care
People telling that they don't care? They care
You care
What a dull thread

Ya, they'll buy it back. Hoping at least $2800. Then all I'll have to pay is $500 out of pocket and that loan will be over with.