Can someone explain to me why Leafy is popular and "funny"?

Can someone explain to me why Leafy is popular and "funny"?

Am i out of touch? am i missing something?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/r0ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's not.

Hes an autistic edgy manchild and his fans are edgy twelve year olds thats all there is to him really

I feel the douchebaggery of Keem fans in here

Found the 12 year old

Because teenagers.

Farm from 12yrs old, I dont see why people like keem or leafy, i watch both but i have to say the shit keem has done is not right at all, giving out peoples numbers, some guys wife, then calls victim when he gets found out, leafy usnt any better but hasnt done half the shit keem has.

"I don't see why people like keem or leafy, I watch both..." Fuck off faggot

It's really cool to hate on things these days
makes you feel that much less miserable

if you're browsing Sup Forums you should know that simple rule

anyone here watch official duck studios?

you just said you don't see why people like them yet say you watch both you fucking retard

You can watch something and not like it dickhead

You're fucking retarded m8

What's it like being underage? You do know that this board is for 18+ only right?

He's not as funny as this vid.me/r0ow

This

>4.7 million subscribers
>giggles about current events in front of an asperger's slideshow

Generation Z is either going to be the absolute greatest generation, or pure unfiltered autism.

get out

checked

He was funny, kind of, back when he had the "kids that..." and what not. Also, i kek'd from some of his first rants, now however, he's not that great

Can someone explain to me why this cunt is so popular?

It goes in cycles, the next generation will rebel by getting a job and doing well in life

Let's get riiiiiiiooooggghhhhhttttttttttt into the neeeeewwwwssssssssssssss!

He's never been funny. His commentary is the same every fucking time. "What the fuck guys? I mean seriously what the fuck? I'm gonna go kill myself now. What the fuck?"

>This.
I subbed at 15k hes gone to shit now. Kids that DDos and the others were great.

MODS

used to, he got unfunny as well

I thought I was up to date on all the sources of autism on YouTube. I was very wrong.

Who da fuk are these guys, for example: JellyYT - 4,850,536
Kwebbelkop - 5,267,672

...and more. So much more.

It's getting to a point where you *think* you know who is popular on YT, then out of nowhere, you randomly find a YTer with like 3 or 4 million subs you've never heard of before, making the worst cringe LP/vlog content evah.

I just don't know what to think of YouTube anymore. It's just a shitbomb at this point.

never heard anyone say he is funny. only annoying.

I found him funny at first, then he just got repetitive and boring very quickly.