The world would be a better place if once a year every woman was sedated for a 12hr period...

The world would be a better place if once a year every woman was sedated for a 12hr period, so that men she knew were able to anonymously use her body.
Prove me wrong.

All holes would be made available at once so that as many guys as possible got to have a turn.

I like this idea very much.

The number of women each guy got to use would have to be limited annually, of course.

Of course.

There would have to also be a limit on how many guys were allowed to have a turn each time. My thinking is that ones she knows personally should be given preference.

What about her boyfriend/husband?

Significant others would be allowed to watch, but not participate or interfere.

Depends if ya into 3sums

But who has to clean her up after?

One of the guys would be selected to do this, or someone would have to volunteer.

Significant others would be allowed to step in for this purpose.

Why? This doesn't make any sense. Just sounds like OP's a frustrated virgin

How does it not make sense?

Who would sedate all women? Would the women consent to be sedated? What about monogamous relationship? STDs? Pregnancy? This is an autistic sex fantasy. You really need to get laid

Lol, As soon as any of you loser virgins actually gets a decent girlfriend, or gets married, this idea will suddenly seem as retarded to you as it does to everyone who actually has a girlfriend reading this now

Also sex wouldn't even be enjoyable if the woman couldn't move lol

Pretty much this tbhfam.

OP share these thoughts with your therapist or social skills coach, not us please.

>implying no one would submit their girlfriend to be used like this

>Let's even up the world so losers who can't get girls, are given girls to use who would never voluntarily be with them, while the guys who girls want to be with have to watch

Basically sexual welfare

>My thinking is that ones she knows personally should be given preference.

I just have two things to say, first, you're clearly projecting about being eternally friend zoned, or you think you've been friend zoned by a girl who simply tolerates your existence; second, talking about preference makes it sound like you're genuinely worried about still not getting any action despite the girl literally being unconscious for 12 hours.

>Who would sedate all women?
Good question. We need more discussion on the matter.
>Would the women consent to be sedated?
Maybe? It would probably vary from one woman to the next. I'd expect even the non consenting ones to try to rationalize it as not being all that bad. Their reactions would undoubtedly be delightful either way.
>What about monogamous relationship?
seems a good stance on the matter.
>STDs? Pregnancy?
Both easily controlled thought preventative measures and testing.
>This is an autistic sex fantasy. You really need to get laid
I heartily agree. Later we can do the latter. In the mean time lets do more of the former.

I'd offer my wife for this treatment.
>but then I'm cuck as all hell

If they were cucks already, they'd be doing it already. They wouldn't need a law to allow them to

I wouldn't.

If everyone has to use condoms (the only way to prevent STD's) then how fun is it even going to be?

Yea, let's give feminists MORE to complain about.
I hate you. I hate feminists, and people like you are exactly what cause them.

are you just describing the DCG

My wife has sex with me all I want willingly. Why do you need to rape your wife user?

We could test for STIs and only pair infected people together/require condoms in those cases.
Increased funding for researching treatments of these infections could also solve this problem in the long term.