Ask a black user anything. We had a thread like this last night. It was full of bros. I'll try to answer all questions...

Ask a black user anything. We had a thread like this last night. It was full of bros. I'll try to answer all questions, I don't care what kind of questions they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

kageshi.com/rooms/kageshi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you actually like KFC and coolaid?

Do you prefer white or black women?

What do you think of trump?

Yes. I prefer homemade chicken though

What background?

Sometimes I lie and tell myself I like them equally but in reality, I love me sum white womens

Thoughts on watermelon....

I think he missed his opportunity to gain the black vote. Most black people realize that both parties only care about them for votes and not their issues. They only vote Hillary because black people are not risk takers. Trump could've won over black people if he'd targeted them first, because he doesn't want to keep the status quo. That being said I'm probably voting for him. It's a lesser of two evils kind of thing for me.

Got it off Deviantart a while back.

Do you think the current status of black people in America is a result of discrimination or black people?

I actually don't like it. I do like watermelon candies though.

do you think BLM would have gotten less flak, or chosen the more extreme tactics like blocking off freeways etc., if they were called something like "black lives matter too" or something that sounded more inclusive, instead of just "black lives matter"? I'm pretty sure I saw the hashtag around for a while before all that shit blew up, and at the time you could tell they didn't mean *only* black lives. but you could also predict that there'd be people that interpreted it that way, both black and white.

just can't shake the feeling that an unfortunate word choice caused the whole thing to snowball into an even more polarising thing than it would have been otherwise.

A little bit of both. It's more black people are still in bondage mentality. We as a race don't like taking risks. We're holding ourselves back. It's why not many black households encourage their kids to follow their dreams unless it's something like sports. It takes a lot of convincing to get a black male who grew up with one parent, in the ghetto, to apply himself in school. They don't see school as a way out of their situation. We're not good with what ifs. I've discovered that while being black and growing up around fellow blacks and of course, their niggy counterparts.

This man is obviously not a negro.

You know that's a good question user. I've thought about that too. I do think they would've gotten less flak if they said too. I've heard wayyy too many people say "all lives matter, not just black lives" even though that's what BLM was trying to say. That being said, I don't usually care about what they do. They're never going to accomplish anything with their tactics. Black people today are way too divided. I'm living proof of that.

what do you do for fun OP?

How do you feel about black history month?

Sorry user. I am

Read comics, browse Sup Forums, netflix, hang with my friends. I'm enrolling in school I'm January so I have a lot of free time when I'm not working.

How's your swimming? How's your running? Why are you good/bad at them?

Do you support Black Lives Matter?

Eh. I get why we have it but it doesn't do much for black people. When February comes around it just seems like any other month to me.

Alright then thx for the answer also I didn't know Satan was black Das cool

idk man, if that's your criteria then I must be black, because I love fried chicken, watermelon, and watermelon candies. I also love koolaid and grape soda.

I grew up poor in the south, so idk if that had something to do with it or not.

Can't swim sadly, never learned. I'm good at long distance running. My friends said I should have joined track in high school because of my build (6'1 skinny af).

I don't really care about them. Tbh I don't even know what they hope to accomplish. Are they even well organized like the NAACP?

Oh shit I didn't even see my satanic trips

It's ok Satan I checked em' for ya

bumpadump

What would I do without you

Live your life normally without ever knowing you're the Supreme ruler of hell

ITT fucking cowards dont show their face

kageshi.com/rooms/kageshi

no cam, famalam

Who, to you, is the worst racial demographic?

Too me there is not one worst racial demographic. People tell statistics or whatever all the time but I don't lump people together. There are shit people of every color. Don't ask me why some random black dude in Chicago robbed a store or raped someone. Black people aren't a hivemind. We're hardest on each other because we know if one of us fucks up, the rest have to deal with it. I wish I was white tbh. Or at least have white people hair.

hey OP are you religious at all? also what are you going to go to school for?

I grew up Christian so I am. I'm no where near a good one though. I'm not enrolled currently but I'm going to college in January for biology I'm tempted to change my major though.

OP here. Since I'm a faggot I'm leaving the thread for a bit. Take care of it, and make sure it does it's homework before it watches any tv

Does it bug you to see white guys with black woman? Im big time into black girls.

No. You fuck whoever you want

Man I'm a white canadian from Edmonton, and i gotta say wish I was some other ethnicity right now. The job market sucks for us, the only way to get a job now-a-days is to have a name hire, I can't walk around millwoods without everyone staring at me like I'm from some other galaxy, nearly get hit everytime I try to longboard around here because of people who don't necessarily understand the rules of the road here. >TL;DR Being white in canada sucks.

What do you think was the reason that Sup Forums was down today?

not op but it was probably some pedo shit

what's your home board OP?

Fried chicken is really a Southern thing. Yankees and left coasters are stupid.

Where's yours?
stfu

pretty much. weirdest thing is, when I lived down south I never wanted stuff like greens and grits. now that I live up north I actually ended up learning how to make them.

Sk8r loser.

The weird thing was that every board just freezed and a connection error came up.
But Sup Forums was the only board with 0 content.

I'll just leave this here.

OP you back yet?

dumping random boobs and shit

What about CS or IT

anybody else want to contriboot, feel free. I think one person can only bump so many times in a certain time period before their posts won't bump anymore.

not implying you live in the hood

is it true that if some crime happens in the hood no one will help the police solve it or is that just something portrayed in movies?

if it is true how and the fuck do you think the hood will ever become a good place to live and property values will increase?

>why the hood exists in the first place
>scamming all the niggers and putting them on bad property
>keeping all the whites in white neighborhoods to "improve property value"
>complain about crime
>expect the hood to become a better place to live or increase in property value