Holy shit Sup Forums, I need your advice and wisdom. I hate making faggy threads like this...

Holy shit Sup Forums, I need your advice and wisdom. I hate making faggy threads like this, but I'm on something which could be either great or turn into a tsunami of spaghettis
>Be me, average looking dude, 21, alcoholic
>Always go to drink at same bar
>One evening, there's a cute redhead at a table with friends
>petite, glasses, two little tattoos, nice body, a few ear piercings
>Go out for a smoke
>ask her for a lighter
>start joking with her and her friends
>Finally join them, we have a fun time
>Get to know her, she loves litterature and is into Watchmen
>I'm a huge comic and guitar nerd
>Make her listen to some Steve Vai
>She loves the song
>Also tells me she loves the song's title
>Title was Erotic Nightmares
>intredasting.jpg
[Cont.]

Where's your problem Sup Forumsro ?

>End up having a lengthy discussion about sex
>I tell her how for me it's like a guitar solo (i.e. rythm, feeling, emotion, etc)
>She mumbles something
>Tell her I didn't hear
>She says "I hope you make love as good as you talk about it"
>allofmywut.webm
>Talk about comics with her
>Get her number
>Saw her the following week
>Cute green dress, golden greek armband
>Talk about our personal problems, her abusive bf
>Take her to her flat, hug her goodbye
>Fastforward a week, get dumped by gf because alcoholism
>Actually start to get my shit together
>Stop eating junk food, focus on guitar, learn how to drive
>See her again with a friend of mine
>We have a drink
>I'm already on my sixth pint when she arrives
>I'm feely
>This isn't gonna end well

Waiting for the end :)

You're too beta for this chick, you worthless drunk. Just kill yourself.

You're gonna know soon.
[Cont'd from ]
>Ask her if I can sleep at her place cause I don't have any flat now and it's already midnight before she comes at the bar
>I'm really fucking stupid
>She says she can't
>Ok
>See her, we have a good time but I'm fucking drunk
>Act like a feely betafag
>Tell her I don't think anything except when I'm with her
>Internally cringe at myself
>Then tell her:
>"Anonette, you're the kind of girl I'd like to have a drink with, eat something woth and then make love too all night long before falling asleep with you in my arms
>Spaghetti flood in the bar
>Then she tells me "I'd love to, user, but not tonight."
>"But it would be great".

[Con'td from]
>One of her friends had an accident
>She has to go
>Hug her goodbye
>Feel her arms caressing my back
>Then message her that I'm home
>She tells me her sister's friend is okay, she's gonna sleep at hospital
>Since last Sunday she takes ages to answer my texts
>I spaghetti fucking everywhere when I tell her: "So, is your sister going better ?"
>8 hours later, she texts back
>"It was my sister's friend, and I already told you it was ok."
>Text her back:"Oh, I think I didn't understand that"
>What a fucking idiot I am
>And now Iasked her of she read some Jung.
I'm puzzled. I'm under the impression that I fucked up badly, and don't know how to act, if I'm being to stalkative or too beta, how I should talk to her or if I should just wait for her to talk to me again. What the fuck should I do ?!

there's too much to read

kill yourself

OP, you just cucked yourself by sounding like a desperate fuckboy.

And I have too much to think and feel.

I'll give you one advice Sup Forumsro. Wait for her. If she loves you she will come back. Just tell her you love her and you will wait for her to feel better. I'm pretty sure she feels bad. Pherap's she's affraid, something is wrong in her head, just give her some time :).

Tell her you'll always be there for her, and you will wait as long as she needs. :)

And stop alcohol mate :)

shave your head, grow a beard, and try again as a different person

thats what id do anyway

Thanks. I'm starting working out, and today I stop drinking. I don't know if I love her, but a friends with benefits relationship would be good because we both broke up very recently with our SOs and I don't wanna jump straight into another relationship.

So how do I uncuck myself ?

Let her time. And on your side do your best to become what you think would be good for her ! :)
I hope it helps, i know that feel !

Ok. I think I'm gonna wait for her answer about Jung, then tell her that if she wants to see me she should text me before so I can organize better (she wants me to lend her a few Spawn issues and a few Metal albums), and then just wait for her answer.

tell her the drunk dude was your twin brother and youre really sorry and youll keep him off your computer in the future

Good idea. Too bad I'm even worse than him.

I wish you the best luck :) If it's your destiny and you work hard for it, there's no reasons it wont work :) Trust in yourself mate ! :) Cya :p

Thanks Sup Forumsro, it helps. Really.

Tell her that a good friend of mine passed away and was a little depressed so I decided to wallow in sarrow and get smashed at the bar.

She already knows I'm an (now ex-) alcoholic.

Well when are you going to smash m80

I absolutely don't know, she seems a bit colder when I text her, as 3 hours pass between her answers. Furthermore, I don't wanna pressure her into being my fuckbuddy, she's a friend to me first so I don't want to make her run away.

Learn from your mistake and move on.
You fucked it , better luck next time autizmo.

That's what I'll do if it doesn't work, but I think I'm gonna see how it goes, I may be a bit paranoid about what she thinks of me.

There is no other way. Become an hero and maybe she will forget about you being a betafag and feel sorry for you.

Yo m80 just talk to her again and apologize for what happend the last time. And be cliché as fuck and tel her if she want to start over and be like hello my name is user be funny tho. She would probably like it

That's what I'm telling myself everyday too :^)

Why ? I'm genuienly curious. Maybe I should see her to clarify things.