I require four powerful followers even though I can do everything myself

>I require four powerful followers even though I can do everything myself
>I'll use Magneto, whose power lets him affect the whole world's metal
>I'll use Storm, whose power lets her affect the weather
>I'll use Psylocke, who can make a lightsaber or something
>And I'll use Angel, whose power is that he can fly and shoot metal feathers at things, which means he's almost as dangerous as a gun

Wolverine should have been a Horseman just because it would've been cool to see him as the villain for once.

It's not even hard just have Apocalypse save him from Weapon X or something while Wolverine's still crazy.

Yeah, also Quicksilver

Imagine him powered up. Rip xmen

>and then, and only then can we form the megazord

Psylocke in comics is telepath and telekinetic, way more powerful than in the movie
Arkangel is literally immortal as Death and has other powers, is probably the best horseman I shit you not

They basically nerfed anyone who wasn't Mystique, Magneto, Quicksilver and Charles

Wolverine was a horseman in the comics, it was very shitty at his job because Logan is a very weak mutant

>find two really powerful mutants
>phone it in on other two thinking it'll be enough
>it's not
Blunder of the millennia.

>guard me as I engage in a long as fuck process of transfering my soul
>its not like we could just teleport to another side of the planet and do it completely unopposed

>Can teleport
>Builds pyramid with tons of exits

>Wolverine was a horseman in the comics, it was very shitty at his job because Logan is a very weak mutant
He handed all of the X-Men his asses by himself.

What I liked was the conservative allegory - an evil figure bent on undoing modern civilation, and everything Man has accomplished, expoits the oppressed to further his own agenda. That's not too much unlike the social justice warrior movement. The exploited mutants are seduced by the new powers they are given, with Magneto and Storm ultimately having a change of heart.

It's amusing that the only mutant who actually stood by Apocalypse until she realized she wouldn't benefit from doing so, was Psylocke, played by faux gamer Olivia Munn. She represents the narcissistic leeches who attach themselves to a movement in order to cause disarray and grab power for themselves.

Spider-man did that too, what's your point?

so he'll use a faggy angel played by a homo from eastenders

also every scene with her was janky with the effects and her "sexy walk" looked like she had to take a shit.

Warren is based af but he was wasted in this movie, just like in last stand, fuck this shit. Same with Caliban.

The films have always taken liberties with the characters, with mixed results.

Liberties are usually:
>Isn't Wolverine, Quicksilver or Mystique? then fuck him/her

No, they took plenty of liberties with them as well.

Is there any character, who isn't Quicksilver, who actually improved compared to the comics? literally everybody else is pure shit, well, Wolverine is fairly similar to the comics.

He needs the alien gold topped pyramid, I guess

>finally be born in the World of x-men
>my mutation allows me to become a desk fan, once

aww shut the hell up
its a big dumb comic book movie about mutants throwing nukes

oh wow you pointed out a plot hole in 'X-Men Apocalypse'

GOOD FOR YOU

i thought apocalypse's reveal was pretty great. that opening sequence had so much thought put into it; the cast and crew did an incredible job. it felt like i was there.

another strong point concerns apocalypse's characterization. he starts off as a god, but towards the end he's shown as a mortal - he's not actually all powerful, and in fact makes mistakes. this is why he keeps getting betrayed: he's arrogant and thinks everyone will submit to him if he just gives them what their heart desires.

charles is different. he offers integrity and hope. he's also honest about his shortcomings from the get go, and tries to fix his mistakes. in a way charles was actually the all-powerful one , yet he always acted as if he was vulnerable.

if we think about it clearly, it's pretty obvious that charles could destroy the world in a given moment. everyone's alive only because he chooses to be good, despite being so op. anyway, i thought the movie was good: entertaining, funny, and action packed; though, i'll admit it falls flat a few times.

>get born with the power of a fan
>turn villan
>only want to be good
>want to be a hero
>as the good guy asks me "why did push X off the mountain top!?! S/HE WAS YOUR ONLY FRIEND!"
>I look deep in their eyes and go
>My powers only allow me to push people away...

if he handed them all their asses, obviously he's not a very weak mutant. maybe mutants in general are weak, but that's a different matter.

Why does everyone hate this movie? It was far better than Fox's Memepool shit that everyone ate up.

why does jean have multiple different mutant powers?

Depends on which movie.
I think they made Wolverine worse, but he's still good for the most part, with the exception of his solo movies. Mystique is perfect in the OT, as is Jean.

Honestly, few of the liberties taken bother me too much in the Singer films, except for Rogue. Sure, I'd like to see a film more faithful to the Claremont run, but you'd have to sacrifice Singer, who one of the few tradional filmmakers making big films these days.

apocalypse.
apocalypse a shit in the comics, he just has more plot armor than batman

Question:

When jean was restoring wolverine memory - whose voice was that saying "Logan"?

She's telekinetic and telepath in the comics, then a cosmic entity known as the phoenix chose her as vessel, in these movies phoenix are another mutant power because

i'm glad they included the flashbacks. because these movies are so forgettable and i had no idea what some of them were talking about or referring to in most cases.

Deadpool killed everything. Hell, he even killed the writers of the comic he was in.

It means nothing. Scarlet Witch made an entire dimension when she went mental and unfucked loads of stuff, but she also gets curbstomped by Q Tier villains. Hulk has fought Gods and won. He's also lost to scrubs. Old Man Logan gets eaten by Hulk after fighting Hulks Hill Billy children and still manages to win.

Stop putting power levels on this. Unless they're shit like Galactus, Abstract Entities, Living Tribunal, shit like Death, Infinity, Love and so on, or All Above One, then they change so much it's pointless marking them.

Even Thanos gets owned and he's destroyed the universe multiple times iirc.

Apocalypse is lame as fuck in this movie

I'm trying to figure it out myself. I think part of it is because the film is so earnest; it doesn't employ humor or cynicism to distance itself from the material. People think it's cheesy.

Another factor is that it was smeared by critics and people are falling in line so as not to be caught liking something that is considered bad.

Don't worry though, user. Time is on our side.

Are you Indian by any chance?

My personal problem with the movie is how cluttered it is. They just tried to tell too many stories in one movie and it feels unfocused and rushed. I felt like they could have had one movie involving setting up all the new characters and showing Magneto's fall, then have Apocalypse show up near the end. Second movie would show where Apocalypse came from, how he came back to life, and show him trying to cleanse the Earth.

Nope. I'm Sri Lankan.

anyone know?

This

I wonder if posters in here think they are smart or clever

I cant wait to hear their riveting criticisms of "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2"!

>Deadpool killed everything. Hell, he even killed the writers of the comic he was in.
there's a clear difference in seriousness between that and wolverine beating the x-men.
>but she also gets curbstomped by Q Tier villains
cause she's naive. and a woman.
>Hulk has fought Gods and won
why is that surprising? his strength has been stated multiple times to be limitless
>Old Man Logan gets eaten by Hulk after fighting Hulks Hill Billy children and still manages to win.
Not saying PIS isn't rampant in marvel, but wolverine beating all the x-men wasn't PIS. at least not that badly. So saying he's a pretty weak mutant is just hating the character. Compared to most mutants he's pretty strong, it's just that the difference between top tier mutants like magneto and next step down is pretty damn big.
>Unless they're shit like...
pretty sure all those except OAO have had shitty showings. Galactus is almost like wolverine now in being fodder to show how strong an enemy is. Hell, he lost to squirrel girl for comic relief.

What multiple stories?

>He handed them his asses

he's still pretty powerful compared to the book. he's as successful a he is in the comics through planning and technology, most people couldn't even tell you what his actual power is. In a straight up fight like what happened in the movie magneto alone would probably beat him.

Just all the characters. They were trying to build up too many things at once, they just stuffed the movie too full it felt like.

>Magneto needs to turn bad, then neutral again
>Scott needs to get his powers and learn to deal with them
>Mystique needs to... learn to be a role model?
>Professor X and Moira need to meet up again to resolve their shit
>Wolverine needs a cameo
>Don't forget we have to show the Phoenix ASAP

We just didn't need ALL of it in a single movie. The beginning of the movie felt like it was jumping around rushing to start up everyone's little arcs and by the end it just left me fatigued. It basically had the problem Spider-Man 3 had, except that Apocalypse was actually otherwise good. I just wish film studios would calm the fuck down and let some things get set up in later movies.

Apoc had so much presence in this movie. Him and Magneto were alone worth watching. Also finally got to see Eric as the powerhouse he is in the comics. Waited forever to see that

>Magneto kills trillions of people
>Is let completely off the hook in the end

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS