Checked catalog

Checked catalog.

No fluffy thread.

Fluffy thread?

Fluffy thread.

Anybody lurking?

Alright, I guess I''m just posting to myself.

I'm out.

Weird bro.

Ahh sweet catharsis. If only real life was better at punishing the extremely stupid and selfish.

I don't get that view.

How is extreme torture justified for the "extremely stupid and selfish"?

I think the catharsis is in their innocence and in the lack of justice.

The torture is, at times, a little overboard. But let's not remember that 99.9% of fluffies are inherently terrible creatures.

Some of them don't deserve torture so much as a quickly snapped neck, but bear in mind that even the nicer fluffies generally assume that the world owes them everything on a silver platter.

Bear in mind that when they say "Fluffies are for love and huggies" they don't mean that they're there to give YOU love and hugs.

They're basically that out of touch daddy's girl who grows up into the woman who tries to get people in the service industry in trouble for anything possible since that and money are the only real power she's ever had.

The important thing about fluffies isn't what they do, it's what they would do given half the chance.

Huh.

My head-canon is completely different. I always kinda thought of fluffies as dumb but lovable mistakes of nature (or bioengineering). I don't see them as inherently terrible, except when they are subjected to certain environmental or man-made pressures.

The interesting part for me is how these simple, dawdling creatures make their way in the world. They're so weak, so defenseless, the odds are so completely stacked against them that it makes for a great story.

In my mind, fluffy pony is cosmic horror. As such, I read it in the same way I read Lovecraft. Fluffies exist in a world so beyond their comprehension, filled with terrors and entities that are completely dominant over them and whose motivations are indiscernible that it makes for a wonderfully horrifying tale.

I pity these creatures because they are the embodiment of pathos.

Fixed it.

ys i am

The more I think about it the more I realize that this is the unifying canon of fluffies.

Fluffies weren't made to give people things, they were made to take.
They were programmed by Hasbio to respond to kind words, physical affection, and care. The love of spaghetti might actually be intentional. It's something an owner can give that 100% of the time elicits a positive reaction.

Realizing this makes me understand why stupid people might want to own a fluffy. They think the fluffy loves them because they care for it but really the fluffy is just doing all it can. It takes because it has nothing to give and then is satisfied in doing the one thing it exists for. They're so stupid because there was no reason to make them smart. They aren't supposed to be self sufficient because that would ruin the point of their existence, which is to be cared for and catered to by dumb people.

This is probably also where the smarty defect comes in. Demanding is in their nature. Even the nicer ones would usually rather demand aid from humans than actually do something for themselves. The smarty defect is just their programming in its purest form.

No pics to contribute, but wold recommend the stories "Hartland," "The Wrong House," and the short "Three Little Foals," if you're in the mood for abuse (on Fluffybooru of course)

Sadly, I think all the authors have left.

>The more I think about it the more I realize that this is the unifying canon of fluffies.

Meh. The earlier posts on the booru indicate that assertion might be contentious at best.

So the author Fatalsirenz is claiming he manipulated BadMummahFluffah into getting banned, and literally no one believes him.

Checked.

Thread is kill.

Lovecraft, huh? (I wholeheartedly share your views.)

fwuffeeeh

Bump

This isn't just autism, this is advanced autism.

bump

That's like saying dogs are selfish because they always want their owners attention. I mean, is there any creature alive that DOESN'T respond positively to love and care?

Honey badgers. Think I'm wrong, go try to hug one

I feel as if this thread is dying too quickly.

Bump

Ah, good-ol' Carpdime. Wonder what happened to him.

Ponyfag user here, if I post fluffies can I stay?

well that is what the thread is about so

Alright user.

nice one

god i hate shitrats

FUCKING PONYFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GODFUCKING DAMN!, FUCKING PONYFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE