Have any more of you awoken today? Has the insight that you are "The Any" reached your mind yet...

Have any more of you awoken today? Has the insight that you are "The Any" reached your mind yet? That we are all infinite beings and that we are only playing the human game.

No, we're not. And fractals doesn't mean that.

We are being born, we are living and we are going to die.

stop taking drugs please

You are talking to yourself though. Why are you so convinced that you are strictly human? Because that is what you have been taught that you are?

Fractals is just the way we built this universe. It is a clue to the true nature of it.

Seriously, stop taking psychedelics, actually go to your fucking classes and stop wasting your parents money at Uni being "deep" and "enlightened"

Nice way to say that the universe is made of broccoli

The Mandelbrot set only shows that simple algorithms can result in infinite complexity. If you change an algorithm even slightly, you can end up with a dull, finite pattern.

Main point, you're talking bollocks.

You'd be more accurate to say that individual consciousness is actually a fragment of a greater whole. We are all THE conscious universe perceiving itself introspectively.

You dirty fucking casual.

We are enlightened, you will all come to realize this. Time will prove this human right.

So much aggression within your shell, let go of it. Every act of aggression perpetrated by you or on to you is done to yourself. Self hatred is no way to exist.

Why is it so strange to imagine that things are not as they seem to be? Our knowledge is ever expanding. People used to think the world was solid, but then quantum physics came along and proved everyone wrong.

All fractals are infinite, how ever much you change them.

>You'd be more accurate to say that individual consciousness is actually a fragment of a greater whole. We are all THE conscious universe perceiving itself introspectively.

That is exactly what I am saying though.

when i wake up, i sometimes ask myself if this is still me, or another person with all the memories of the ones that went to sleep before me and died? What if sleep is actually death of your soul and consciousness, and i am going to die next time i put myself to sleep?

Not if you change the algorithm that makes them Then it's not a fractal anymore.

The algorithm creates the structure of the fractal.

Op I kinda understand what you mean, however all this enlightenment wont put food in your belly.

Stop taking drugs and get a job.

So you are telling me that if you change the algorithm from fractal mathematics to something else you wont have a fractal any more?

Thank you Captain!

I know what you are trying to say. The phrasing is a bit off I think. But yeah, we are just one being playing around basically. Pretending to be all sorts of shit

You can still end up with a fractal, but much higher chance of not getting one.

I am very well of actually. I am a student, but I've had a job before. Prefer being a student though, I like having the opportunity to think. That is what I do best.

If you want to think that way. Just remember that you are simply a pattern. Every thought you have is just a pattern of atoms. You don't really exist in the sense you are a separate being that is completely independent of everything else.

Death is just an illusion. Life too for that matter. It is all a creation of our mind. You've lived every life, had every experience one could ever have.

Exactly.

That is one way to put it, kek

Good to see another part of me has awoken.

It's because he is a faggot

These thoughts you shared are pretty neat but what can you do with them?

Every part of the universe is implied in every other part because we are living inside a fractal universe.

Within every rock, every human is implied and within every human, every rock is implied. You need rocks, what would you stand on?

Even though I know everything is just a game, that nothing must go on, I still act like everything is serious and really going on. It's more fun that way. Well nice talking to you, I have to go now.

there is no "game" you faggot

It will allow your ego to let go of worry and fear. Because when you understand that it is all a game, there is no longer any reason to worry.

We must all come together to once again create paradise. The only way to do this is to awaken people to the fact that we are not separate. There is no you and I, there is only us and what we make of the world together.

Life, Consciousness and everthing we percieve is not of any meaning. billions and trillions of years you were unborn and thus dead. and when you've lived your "life", you'll be dead again.
Life is a hiccup, a disturbance and an error in a universe which strives for a balance. all things will come back to the only true diety in our universe, the equilibrium

Well in reality there are no parts to anything. It's just one process, I'm just another wave in the endless ocean

If you were truly enlightened, you would realize that humans do not exist. Nothing really exist, it just is. The only thing that matters is to just be. I agree with the anons in this thread, lay off the psychedelics bro, I admit they are fun, but go find happiness find a wife, have kids, take off your shirt, eat a hot dog.

go back to /x/
only drug this faggot is on is mental illness. I've eaten psychedelics literally a hundred times and never once seriously concluded I was "The Any" or whatever this dude is on about.

mu

That is one way to put it. But we have free will. So it is not just an endless process, it is an endless game.

That's a lovely metaphor for the social, interactive, experiential nature of sapience but a metaphor it remains.

what else is there besides being human?

>endless game
God you make me cringe, the true enlightened would be repulsed by your use and views of being "enlightened"

You are The Any though, you've really played a trick on yourself if you think that you are really just some human. You've played this game an infinite of times before. You've played the cat game, you've played the dog game. Yet all of this is hidden behind your ego.

thats exactly wat hes saying lel

Its true. Figured it out 3 years ago. Its a secret that only people who freed themselves from illusion can see. Even through rational reasoning. You dont know? Youll see it when your monkey-avatar dies. :)

>But we have free will
Prove it

I think free will is like zero or an imaginary number. It (probably) doesn't really exist but it has practical uses as a concept.

just do drugs and have a job. dont feed the stereotype

You are very much still human, but you are not only human. You are everything, because you are infinite. You are me, I am you.

"The Any" as I like to call us/them/it does not have a description, it is just pure possibility.

As someone who has experienced ego death, I can tell you that, no, I'm not playing any game or hiding anything from myself with my ego and I can tell you that you are talking out of your ass, most likely because of YOUR ego.

Don't not pick his language. His message is true. Everything is a game. In other words, nothing has to happen, this existence isn't mandatory. Nothing is pushing everything around, everything happens spontaneously for the sake of itself, not to fulfill a purpose or some end goal

No one has truly figured it out yet. But we are well on the way. You didn't figure it out, we did together. One long process of collective thinking.

You tell me that you've experienced ego death, yet you seemed to have learned nothing from it then.

The end goal is what ever we want it to be. There really is no end though.

Overly simplistic and wrongheaded view the perception of reality
Fuck off new age faggot
Go learn field theory before spewing shit you barely understand

Tom campbell

It's not a metaphor at all. we are literally a conscious part of the universe.

Because I don't think the exact same thing as you? Because I haven't come to the precise conclusions you have? Once again, I'd ask you to check again whether it is our egos at play here or yours, because from where I'm sitting it seems you are quite invested in being Mr. Wise Enlightened Guru and letting everybody else know about it and this is the behavior of an egotistical person.

Field theory? How does that relate?

I am not new age, I am a rational thinker. My closest comparison would be Tom Campbell. Similar, yet not the same of course.

You sound like a sphongle song.

we are just a fractal, a possibility of the infinite everything that exists all at once. time is an illusion, a subjective dimension that allows you to experience the game of life. to forget that we are everything.

You actually do. It is all one process, you just can't see it.

You must know what it feels like to be separate to experience what it means to be one.

Well said my awoken friend.

What field theory? Quantum field theory? Conformal field theory? Even quantum mechanics has unknowns like how entanglement works.

What happens if you remember everything? Do you go insane?

If THAT happens, you'll shit out your whole self.

You become infinite bliss. Every suffering and conflict is just there so that you can have something to challenge you as you work your way back into the light.

In the infinite, there are no conflicts.

i think it would feel like you're living out the lives of EVERYONE in existence. at the same time. pretty sure your head splodes.

>look at this mathy pic i found!
> i must be an being

Every "thing" that could possibly exists. Not just the human experience.

its the best thing you can can feel, its unexplainable what it feels like. your human brain cant hold onto any of the information but when you are linked to it and able to see it, you know what its like but you wont be able to remember any of it afterwards. just take alot of psychedelics to get to it.

A heavy dose of DMT is all that is required.

Not saying you will remember what it is like afterwards, but in the moment you will.

How do you know you aren't still there?

Because I can't see in 360 degrees.

you dont. if you woke up from this life like it was a dream, i wouldn't be surprised, its just like that.

If people who have been "there" before, realise they are connected to everything, why aren't we working together and cooperating to make the world a better place?

Life is just a dream though. In a very real way.

Cool. Try that on the mudslides.
How about you ground yourself in reality while you're here and learn human history.

You utopian dream is just a way for you to escape reality. Life is struggle. While your wasting other people's ressources or putting yourself in debt so you can think, you are a burden on everybody. A real, non metaphysical burden. Also, you have zero proof that what you experienced is not just a function on the mind. Just because you are reluctant to believe it could all be from your brain, doesn't mean it isn't. You are completely delusional. This comes from an ex psychedelic user.

Stop acting like a pussy and just get a job.

Because not single part of us can wake up on its own, we must all wake up before that. That is what the universe is trying to do by allowing me to write this.

It has already been proven that consciousness is not created within the brain. Feel free to do your own research, Tom Campbell is a good resource.

Struggle is just something we created so that we would have something to challenge us, because we like being challenged. Life would get pretty boring otherwise.

Why do people think that having used psychedelics makes them some kind of expert on anything? Psychedelics is just a tool like any else, the real trick is knowing how to use them.

You're delusional.

Life is telling you to stop taking drugs by allowing me to type this.

Did you ever read on group thinking and cult mentality ?

How old are you, 20 ?

Stop being a faggot, faggot.

>i am a fractal

>i am the univere

>human experience

>muh existence

religion is cool again 2016

Winter is coming

is the majority of the planet's population suffering from depersonalization?

What can we do?

What is a delusion though?

Life only tells me what it allows me to interpret, I do not interpret what you are saying in the way you want me to, because it is a false interpretation. A delusion.

Lol. Enjoy being poor and in debt, faggot.
See how life rewards your faggot behavior.

What makes you so sure that you are not the group?

Because you don't feel like it?

You could not exist without your mother nor your father, how are you really separate from them?

What is a religion though? A certain belief?

If you believe in everything, how can that be a certain belief?

prove it fractal

I killed my parents. You're an egotistical idiotic faggot.

My life is beyond what I could have imagined as a child. It is so much better.

I am prosperous and quite wealthy, if that counts for anything. Money does not lead to happiness, it can help you achieve things though, but money is only the tool to get there.

Before you are awakened, money will only be an obstacle.

You killed yourself then, good going.

because it's not everything. Global consciousness is a possibility but so is zeus, fanciful appeal to ignorance = religion

Global consciousness is undeniable. You are literally using it right now to communicate with me. If we didn't have a global consciousness we would not even be able to communicate because language would not be a thing, and especially something as complicated and a ever growing as the English language.

“Some kind of dialog is now going on between individual human beings and the sum total of human knowledge and nothing can stop it.”
-Terence McKenna

yeah yeah. you get what im saiyan though.

Money is an obstacle. People who think they can pay for happiness with good credit are soon to be fucked over hard by disollusionment. Not OP

I do, just wanted to be clear so we don't confuse anybody. These are not easy concepts to grasp.

It gets really funny, because I'm here with people who have a ton of money and there is no real happiness outside family and giving something. This, fucking wears off.

Money is just a means to an end, if you can get all you want in this life for free, that is great too

Most of the global concours was is using it to call eachother fuck heads and faggots, tho.

Speaking of which.

Yeah, it is unfortunate, but it is also kind of funny when you realize that they are just insulting themselves. kek

No.

//OP