The man who saved Iran

The man who saved Iran

Other urls found in this thread:

gulfnews.com/opinion/thinkers/iran-deteriorating-image-in-the-arab-and-islamic-world-1.1663248
imgur.com/gallery/VMAvt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The man who saved the world

Sean Connery?

You mean the one who made it poorer and less developed than it was in 1970?

the war with saddam and the sanctions probably hurt more than anything the ayatollahs actually did

Post proofs or fuck off

Iran had a 42% literacy rate before 1979

t. abdul mahal-aziz

If it's so great then why are you still living in Canada? Presumably your family fled for a reason.

t. Propaganda victim

How does it feel to fall for the memes?

>Iran 1970
>poor shithole where only the elite western bootlickers had access to education
>Iran 2009
>everyone now has free education and Iran has become more rich and relevant than ever before

okay

This

People who post those pictures of people wearing western clothing are posting pictures of the richest 1%

A revolution doesn't happen without the people supporting it. It wasn't a military coup.

>iran is rich and relevant
In what timeline? Certainly not this one.
>degrees with no jobs
Neat

That bottom picture is not actually from Iran I'm pretty sure.

>this blatant denial

Oh my fucking sides!

Iran was a poor shithole during the Shah, he gave the oil money to the Brits in exchange for backing him.

>american flag

Oh, I'm not surprised

Iran isn't a poor irrelvant shithole like most of the MENA states because they told the US to fuck off, and unless the disgusting Gulf-arabs who got lots of money from Big papa USA Iran was able to hold its own like an actual sovereign nation

>It wasn't a military coup

Wow 1% of Afghan women got to study in school!
Wow Iranians got to go to the beach in swimsuits!

There were still massive problems with both those countries in the 70s.
There's a bigger picture here, linguini

Real human bean.

>Iran isn't a poor irrelvant shithole
user...I have bad news for you.

Mario, go post on /ck/ about pasta. You're not too good at reading.

>Imperial Iranian Army revoked their allegiance to the throne and declared neutrality on 11 February 1979

Do you even know the current situation of the people in Iran? its comparable to Turkeys living standards, sure its not the best, but the people have a house over their head, clean water, electricity, food and television/internet, there is not a civil war going on and most people don't live in constant fear of getting killed

this is better than any MENA country currently

Iran is based

>living in a theocracy

>the """"""""""""islamic"""""""""""" revolution of Iran

If you actually read about it it was more of a leftist revolution against western imperialism

RIP

That's a man

What's Afganistan's excuse

Being stuck with backward ape-like tribal pashtun Taliban regime shooting up schools and everything that has a slight bit of personal freedom to it.

Why are americans so bitter towards iran?

Israeli propaganda

t. Butthurt anti Islamic pro western Pahlavi loyalist diaspora trash
It was both, but we were united against our common enemy which was the west and western culture. We put Khomenei in power just to give Israel and the west the biggest middle finger possible for trying to imperialize the Middle East through Iran with their disgusting western culture
He is in Jannah right now with Allah and the prophet r.a.
God bless him
MARG BAR AMRIKA
MARG BAR ISRAEL
Because Americans think their culture and the white race are superior to everything else so they try to leech onto successful middle eastern civilizations saying Persians and Egyptians were white, when back then and today both Iranians and Egyptians are the farthest thing from it.

Pashtuns

>Because Americans think their culture and the white race are superior to everything else
Welp, the facts don't lie that all livable, civilized countries in the world today are in the Anglosphere, Western Europe, and parts of East Asia.

The answer is always butthurt arabs.

>its comparable to Turkeys living standards
So a shithole. Cool.

Because those countries have fucked yo and destabilized the Middle East beyond repair with their imperialism, Zionism, regime toppling, and thirst for war

The Middle East became shit once the Age of Discovery meant that they no longer controlled the trade routes to the Far East.

fucked up*
We were fine until Israel happened and western foreign policy began revolving around the Middle East

>We
Get OUT

And yet you're living in one

Do you not realize the way to spread Islam and Islamic culture is through immigration? And my parents came here to flee the shah during his reign. When the Islamic revolution happened my father had already started a company here so we stayed.

Gonna be great when some redneck drags you behind his truck.

>and western foreign policy began revolving around the Middle East

That happened in the 19th century.

>Do you not realize the way to spread Islam and Islamic culture is through immigration?

The problem being that nobody wants to live in a barbaric medieval religion that puts women in trash bags and requires you to kill apostates.

>implying I don't carry a concealed weapon on me
Thanks second amendment
Yes and that's when Iran started getting fucked in the ass by the US, which is why we put in a government that will insure it never happens again. Now that the US lost Iran they're trying with other middle eastern countries
Saudi Arabia is the only country in the world that makes you wear a burka. Hijab isn't even islamically required outside of prayer but you get bonus points with Allah for wearing it
>kill apostates
Or you know you can just give the religion an open mind and convert

>It was both, but we were united against our common enemy which was the west and western culture. We put Khomenei in power just to give Israel and the west the biggest middle finger possible for trying to imperialize the Middle East through Iran with their disgusting western culture
Congratulations, Iran is now a pariah state hated by almost all their neighbors and almost totally dependent on oil exports with a per capita GDP of $4700.

You're a dumbass giving >muh heritage Americans and Persian diaspora an even worse reputation.

Why is Ali so aesthetic?

>Yes and that's when Iran started getting fucked in the ass by the US
The US had anything to do with Iran in the 19th century? Sorry, I missed that. It would have been the British and Russians back then.

SIEG HEIL

>hated by almost all their neighbors
>allies with Iraq
>allies with Syria
>allies with Lebanon
>allies with Palestine
>improving relations with Egypt
>soon to be allies with Yemen
>soon to be allies with Bahrain
>allies with Oman
You were saying? Outside of the gulf more Muslims support us than Saudi Arabia

Those are totally relevant, developed First World countries.

>Outside of the gulf more Muslims support us than Saudi Arabia
Tehran propaganda department press releases aside, nobody likes Iran or Shiism and they mostly see it as just false Islam and a vehicle for Iranian imperialism.

>unironically calling us Persian
We're Iranian. Persians don't exist anymore. We're mixed like other middle eastern people outside the gulf
You're white people and western countries it's all the same. The U.K. did it when they were the superpower then when the US became the superpower they took over
We don't care about western countries and have no interest in you. We only care about the Middle East and our Muslim brothers
Normal Sunni's who aren't salafists or wahhabists would disagree

For the record, s*nnis in Iraq for exemple, hate Shias because s*nnis are a minority and feel ''humiliated''. Shias are universally more liked than sunnis because Shias are somewhat brotier and are the catholic of Islam, while s*nnis are the pr*testants.

Mossadeq's Iran best Iran.

>implying this namefag is actually Iranian
>implying he's not a basement-dwelling neckbeard LORPing you
>implying his ultra-tryhard posts aren't a giveaway

Shias and Sunnis in Iraq are fighting together against ISIS. The SAA is made up of both Shia and Sunni. Normal Sunni and normal Shia don't really care about sect. Even in the US the Shia and Sunni community is one

Well the wahhabis are the ones who want to fuck up everything and see everybody burn. So yeah.

Yeah I know he's probably not a real Iranian, but play along.

The fact that he's an Ar*b sympathizer is more than enough to tell.

Are you just butthurt that you don't own my country anymore like you did with the Shia and that your attempt to westernize us only made us more religious?
I agree Khaleeji's are scum

This

'member when iran was evil?

Duh. Everyone knows Iranians have a massive WE WUZ complex and chauvinistic disdain for Arabs.

You know nothing about Iran, I've been there every summer Ive been alive as well as some winters and spring, and those outside the gulf aren't Arab outside of language.
The alcoholic diaspora might as well be a completely different people, the people of Iran itself are 100% different, and most of your pictures of women in western clothing in the 60s and 70s were Pahlavi loyalists and part of the regime. A ridiculously small number

Only the diaspora in the west. Before the last shah and his father were in power we were pretty much like Egyptians in regards to our ancient past. The shah revived the muh zorastrian heritage as a tool to try and westernize us and distance us from Islam and our Arab brothers. The diaspora are victims of this propaganda but now that they went to western countries Iran is returning back to normal

gulfnews.com/opinion/thinkers/iran-deteriorating-image-in-the-arab-and-islamic-world-1.1663248

>For the past few years, Iran has been suffering from a deteriorating image in the Arab and Islamic world, mainly due to its perceived role in the sectarian conflict that is shattering the region.

>Iran, as well as Arab countries, are draining their funds and human capital in this conflict and nurturing an unnecessary animosity instead of building a fruitful relationship based on common geography, history and interests.
>This conflict has led to a shift in the Arab and Islamic world’s opinion of Iran. A 2015 Pew Research Centre survey showed that 89 per cent of those polled in Jordan viewed Iran negatively. In Indonesia the approval rating for Iran went from 77 per cent in 2006-2007 to 36 per cent in 2015. In Malaysia it dropped from 56 per cent to 34 per cent and in Turkey it went from 53 per cent to 17 per cent.

Well, he hasn't proven that he's not a LORPfag. So I will therefore assume he's most likely not a real Iranian. There's something oddly forced and unnatural about his posts.

>gulf news
And Jordan is the only monarchy in the Levantine, of course they're pro Saudi.
But notice how none of the countries I've mentioned are listed

Is this another pretend Iran isn't a shitty theocracy thread?
Can't wait for Arabs to come in and derail everything

Or it could be a Tehran propaganda bot with a US proxy. Either way, no real diaspora from a middle class background would be shilling for the regime in Iran. Almost all their diaspora wanted to get away from that shit.

Even better, an American educating everyone about his parents' country. Or he's pretending, either way.

It's because I'm sick and tired of Sup Forums and white people in general trying to divide Iranians and Arabs apart. If you've ever met a secular Arab diaspora they're just as bad as the 1% Pahlavi loyalist Iranian diaspora who are willing to talk to you and try to make you think that we love westerners.

I've met so many Arabs who think that Iranians hate them because of the narrative the Saudi's, white people, and western media push I feel it as my responsibility as an Iranian to fix this mess and educate people on what Iranians really are. You destroyed our country and our reputation among our Muslim brothers and we will always hate you until the end of time.

The man who sold the world

>Is this another pretend Iran isn't a shitty theocracy thread?
Even that Iranian furry said that it's a miserable, authoritarian shithole and he wants to leave.

Yeah his pets were all over the Washington Mall today.

Fuck Iran and Iranians. Rafidi scum.

>He thinks anyone who contradicts his viewpoint is a propaganda bot
Kek you're sad
>no real diaspora from a middle class background would be shilling for the regime in Iran
So you just admitted the diaspora who actually are friendly with white people are different from real Iranians. Doesn't that contradict your last post? Or are you a pro western pro shah shill trying to divide Iranians from our middle eastern brothers?
Then he should leave. Also Tehran is not the entire country in case you weren't aware. Go to Damascus or Beirut or any capital liberal city in a middle eastern country and you'll find anti islamists
I've spent every summer of my life as well as some winters and springs in Iran. If it wasn't for my goal to help colonize the west for Islam I'd consider moving back after I'm done with school. I still might

>Go to Damascus or Beirut or any capital liberal city in a middle eastern country and you'll find anti islamists
Those are the handful of civilized people in an ocean of medieval savages.

Okay and so is Tehran by your own definition. But to imply Iranians are any different than Lebanese or Syrians or Iraqis is a joke. I agree Khaleeji's are goatfucking wahhabist scum, but Persias fate was the same as Egypts and the Levantines. We're not westerners and have no interest in western culture so please kindly fuck off and stop trying to undermine our culture people and government put into power by said people.
If you want secularism and western culture go live in the west, but stop trying to import your degenerate culture into our land and our homes

Here,

all iranians should be killed

imgur.com/gallery/VMAvt

Imgur album featuring an unseen side of Iran. Some qts inside.

No this is pretty much the seen side of Iran that western media constantly tries to push same agenda they were under the shah to undermine Iranians and create division between us and Arabs.

And you know what happened? It made us even more religious and was how Iranians became fundamentalist enough to put Khomenei in power. Before the shah we would've never put Islam directly into the government but it was the state religion. Keep pushing this crap and you might make Iranians crazy enough to become a second Saudi Arabia or worse

Why do you want this?

>do what we tell you to do! live how we tell you to live!

that's why you stupid mick, you should know why

I just don't want it to get worse which is what will happen if the west keeps trying to meddle in our affairs. Iran has a great government under Mossadegh, Islam was the state religion but it wasn't mixed with government. But since he wasn't going to be a western puppet he was coup'd out by the U.K. and they installed their puppet the shah. The shah tried to westernize the country and had a small group of loyalists who dressed westernly and all those propaganda pics you see were his loyalists and those pictures were taken for propaganda too. Iranians hated it so much and for the west trying to destroy our Islamic culture we put Khomenei in power just to insure it never happens again.

But instead of trying to learn a lesson here and think "hmm maybe we shouldn't try westernizing the Middle East because it backfires" you just double down on it. Fortunately Iran is not like Saudi Arabia and treats Shia and Sunnis equally, and we fight for Muslims all across the world regardless of sect, where Saudi Arabia doesn't let women drive, enforces burka, and will execute anyone who is not a Sunni or a who is a moderate Sunni

>If you want secularism and western culture go live in the west

It seems to me that secularism and Western culture are compatible with civilization and living in a humane society than whatever crap this guy is shilling for.

Kill yourself honestly

>guy who lives in a Western country on welfare rather than his shithole

>anyone who isn't white is on welfare

kill yourself cletus

My father owns his own company. I grew up in a 3 million dollar house you imperialist pig. Terrorism only exists because of Israeli and western imperialism in the Middle East. You destabilize our homes, and try importing a foreign culture to a region where the people don't want it, and you wonder why we call you the great Satan, chant death to America, and why some people are so consumed with hate towards the west they become terrorists

nice

You have to go back, Xiang.

Yep, confirmed for

you have to go to sleep cletus, the welfare office fills up quick in the mornings. better get there before the rest of your trailer park does

>this retarded khomeinist is still going on with his "muh islamic unity" and "fuck the west" nonsense.

When will you learn that there's a whole middle ground between "Iran should be western" and "Iran should literally be Saudi Arabia"?

This is now a 2D posting thread.