Have any of you met Maisie Williams?

Have any of you met Maisie Williams?

What is she like?

tight as fuck. fucking her pretty pussy gives the same sensation than fucking baby in the ass

ITT

She has horrible anal hygiene. Like, she reeks of shit.

pretty qt. i met her at a con two years ago. she bowed down to a girl dressed as lady stoneheart then proceeded to take selfies for a couple of fans. she shook my hand it and it smelled like peaches afterwards. i proceeded to the bathroom and had a helluva ejaculation that made me go blind for a couple seconds. great time pham

H-how much did you c-cum?

She acts like a person

Uses mouth to speak

Has body

Can move

Yep definitely a person

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
>MAXIMUM AUTISM

most gay question of the day?
checked!

my gf that works on a bar on a festival (Outlook), said that she ordered 5 rum-cokes and was very cocky while talking to her

She's incredibly self obsessed apparently especially after GoT got big
Friend of mine used to sit by her in school

Lol, a couple of years ago i got myself a bit of work as an extra on GOT, just in the background on some of the bigger scenes. As anyone who’s done this sort of work will know, it’s not that exciting but the money isn’t bad considering that you don’t really have to do much.

One of the worst things is that there’s a lot of waiting around doing nothing while the crew set stuff up. Generally speaking, the proper cast - as opposed to the extras - all fuck off and sit in a trailer to warm up and have a coffee, while the rest of us wait around outside.

On one of these occasions, we’d been standing around doing nothing for about half an hour, so out of boredom I decided to have a wander around. That’s when I noticed Maisie Williams just on her own, leaning up against a wall. I wasn’t going to try anything on, she just looked liked she had nobody to talk to, and I thought it would be cool to say hi to her, so I walked over.

She didn’t notice me at first, so I just said “Hi”, which made her look up. I didn’t even get the chance to say another word before she looked at me with this look of utter disgust on her face and shouted out in a sarcastic tone of voice “What? Seriously?”

I was completely taken aback and just stuttered “I-I just thought…” She took a pace towards me, raising her voice and said “You thought WHAT? Thought I’d suck your dick?”

By now I’m mortified, just opening and closing my mouth but she gets even louder and starts making this sort of whooping siren noise and shouting “PEDO ALERT, PEDO ALERT.” (I’m about three years older than her by the way.)

I step back but she’s still advancing on me making this whooping noise, until a couple of guys from the crew arrived. One of them said something to her and other led me away just saying “Don’t worry mate, it’s not you, it’s not you.” I didn’t get in any trouble, just steered clear her for the rest of the time I was working there.

Who was she with? Alone? With girlfriends? Or just only surrounded with bunch of dudes tryna fuck her?

She moans alot but it gets annoying. Didn't seem very experienced.

She burns with the red hot passion of youth.

nice experience user

I live in Bristol, next to Bath (her home town) and seen her quite a few times, always said Hi and have a general chat about shit and whatever she's doing that day.

Tend not to talk about GoT as I can imagine she'd get hit with that question every time she gets spotted.

Mostly guys, and she says she didnt make a single eye contact.

Convince me you're not making this up

>because that's important to me for some reason

You're on a board full of 14 year olds who jerk off to facebook photos. Everything here is sad, autistic and completely fucking made up.

bull to the shit

>lying to user on internet
if u can find a single line on her social media that she went to outlook festival, i am right

bad quoting

Hahaha I hope this becomes a new copypasta

Alright. Give rest of the details of how she was doing in Outlook

she was doing alright, how bout yourself?

I am cool, though I was looking to bond with her but she is starting to look like a fucking mess. All these fucking orbiters that surround her more and more. She used to seem like good wife material

Thats why I sometimes go on Sup Forums to seek some info on what kind of a person she is

She is funny looking. Like someone hot tired of the options in the character creator and said fuck it, good enough.

lel

I fucked a pawg that sort of looked like a cross of her and Alexis Texas from the face tho

The girl I fucked was cuter tho. But she ended up getting fat (as some pawgs are wont to do) tho so...

My cousin met her at a party. Sex was mediocre and she queefed violently at the end

I think its complete BS that she is 5'1 she is prolly 4'11-5'0 max

guythrowingup.jpg

Nice try Maisie, we know it's you
Now post your sloth tits and gash.

Am I missing something
I just don't get why people are into feet
Serious question
What makes them attractive to you foot fetishists?

I went to middle school with her, she was ridiculed for looking like the hunchback of notradame.
She also had a unibrow and once got caught licking snot from her nose.

She's a dumb leftie twat, like most girls her age. She says stupid political things about feminism and other shite, and plays the clown for approval. She's insecure about her looks and thinks she's not as good as Sophie Turner, who she also has a crush on.

Believable.
Oddly especially the snot
She seems the type

This is old as shit, newfags

>Her mum.

Hold on

I'm calling copy pasta.

an ugly ass midget

klklkl

salty coins

OP's Picture background says it.

I wanna fuck Maisie so bad

yeah i met her at a party

she gave me and two of my friends a blowjob

she was REALLY drunk lol

as an avid foot fetish guy, i just like the look of em.

i fantasize of just rubbing my dick all over the bottom of the feet, in between the toes. mucho cumo

Fuck me I've not seen you since then pal
She uses too much teeth though

Dem little Maisie boobs

Alright cool (genuinely interest and not taking the piss
When did you first realise you were into feet

And was it a gradual build up or did you just jump in feet first? (terrible pun tho)

Did she swallow bro?

How do you get into these parties, user?

Her favorite thing to do is fart in her hand and make people smell it. She keeps fucking doing it too; it's annoying as fuck.

Some but I pulled out mid spunk and busted half on her face
You were there you fucking remember don't you?

too late I've seen it at least 3 times before

That...wow.

Shes like "oh god, where is the next shower, he reeks so fucking bad, what am i even doing here, what am i doing with my life"

Never said it was real.

There should have been a Maisie train

i worked as background actor in the last season of GoT.
just worked for a couple of days so i didn't have so much time to talk with other actors.
the only conversation with Maisie was about the weather and shit like that, she is cool.
on my second and last day she hug me and told me "was a pleasure to work with you" then kissed me on the cheek. it was really cool.
i hope to have another job with her in the future

Shook her hand at San Diego Comic Con 2015. Asked her to to sign my Game of Throne wallpaper which she did, I also shook her hand after. Seemed very nice and polite to talk to.

my mate meet her in Pryzm in Bristol. Said she was the duttiest sket ever

blimey govna

you made me spill tea on my crumpets

I whould love to fuck her in every hole then cum on her forehead and watch it drip down the rock face that is her forehead
>scientific perpose only

You sick fuck
>are you jimmy savile?

She's exactly like she looks:
>ugly and stupid

how can this shit get you off?

bump

Are these real??

more feet! goddamit

That's toradoki on tumblr.

bump

Yeh I met her 2 years ago at a convention, she was shorter than I thought and yes, her eyes really are that far apart! Other than that she was kind of nice, but you can tell she had to put up with a bunch of people all day, like she had to really try to keep happy

She queefs a lot I've been told

...and you are one of us, whether you want to aknowledge it or not.

Unlike most of these faggots I actually did meet her.

Must've been some time around season 2(?) I dont watch the show, but this was a couple of years ago. Was in Dublin with my gf who does watch the show, they do these tours where you get to see the set etc, even though I wasn't really familiar with the show it was kind of interesting to see the sets and all. They do some pretty clever things in terms of setbuilding, kind of like optical illusions. My gf was desperately hoping to see some of the actors, but there weren't even extras to be seen.

So we're continuing this tour, having a mediocre time, when suddenly maisie walks by. Gf asked for a picture with her, I asked for a blowjob. 2/10 used teeth, wouldn't recommend.

yeah i met her
am a cleaner in mtv toilets any way
>i was cleaning toiltes
>meaisie willams walks in is peeing in the stalls
>i had just drank some water so had to pee as am a cleaner and the mens were full
>i went to the womens toilet as i was peeing i accidently pissed on the floor
>so i went to clean the floor
>i slipped and i accidently fell through the door of the toilet maisie was in
> she had her underwear down and i don't know why my dick was out i fell with my dick in her mouth
>it was so embarasing i said sorry sorry as i got up
>i slipped again and my dick fell into her vagina
>i came very hard and i said sorry and she said it was okay it was an accident and she licked the cum off my dick as a way to say it's all right

true story

She's really kind

fucking ugly bitch

bump

She speaks very clearly and has good annunciation for someone with downs syndrome.