youtube.com/watch?v=Iv8hEv_u_Bs
youtu.be/lNKZ9ycIdlY
themusic.com.au/interviews/all/2015/03/26/jim-jefferies-steve-bell/
youtube.com/watch?v=OVPYFsTlp4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EQsWeX3HK5M&list=PL4ZKiMePWL6_hrev13Z87qEbum4Kqe8hl
youtube.com/watch?v=YmzKmTIe_m4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Iv8hEv_u_Bs

Louis C.K. Was before I figured out how much of a cuck he is. He has some hilarious bits.
>I wouldn't molest a kid, but who knows, if I was walking through the woods and saw a dead kid. I don't know I might give it a shot. WHAT IS IT HURTING?
>let me get a fat faggot treat. Oh yeah you're fucking right I want the hot cum on that.
Now it's probably Eddie Murphy.

Bill Burr and Doug Stanhope are the funniest guys in the game right now, so them.

All time it's a different story but they're definitely in there too.

rory scovel
eddie pepitone
andy kindler

kindler is pretty divisive but i love that jew

Amy Schumer

youtu.be/lNKZ9ycIdlY

Best post-modern or meta comedian and overall best.

This caused me physical pain.

so bad and she isnt even hot

I almost killed myself half way through watching this, fucking hell.

Frankie Boyle is my guy

Bill O'Reilly

Steven Wright

>bill burr
Reddit out.

One and only

Vince Champ invented meta comedy and nobody gives him credit for it

This, also Demetri Martin who has a similar style

Brian Regan and Jim Gaffagan

Meant to reply to Time to kill myself for fucking that up

>a rapist invented meta humor

I don't think so Tim.

Dumb burger detected.

Anyone, but that fake faggot Steve Hofstetter and his bullshit heckler videos.

I think this is the best stand-up of all time

I really enjoy John Mulaney, but I recognize that someone will probably reply to this telling me I have shit taste and should go back to red dit.

who do you think cunt

he was exploring the stereotypical trope of the black rapist and society's reaction to it

I saw the Too Much Tuna live show and it was hilarious.

All these responses and no Bill Hicks or George Carlin? They are the all time best.

Colin Quinn, right gang? IDGAC.

This. I didnt agree with everything Carlin said but he was incredibly entertaining

His standups are so bad it's good.

George Carlin isn't funny. Edginess for the sake of edge isn't comedy.

Edgelord hacks

Where are there no youtube videos to support your arguments?

>Brian Regan
I just recently re-watched his I Walked on the Moon special and I totally forgot about fucking based he is.

100% clean comedy and it absolutely slays

Because they aren't comedians. They rant about shit on stage with some humor.

>it's a joke
Sign of true comedy-kino

he's a funny guy but much like aziz ansari telling anecdotes about your mundane life is not really standup comedy

He is the favorite comic of a lot of other funny dudes like Norm Macdonald. True comedy kino.

Jim Jeffries

Hands down, the best delivery and storytelling skills. Also he connects most of his bits so everything has a nice flow. Ruined most other comedians for me.

Patrice O'Neal

Brian Regan
John Caparulo
Jim Gaffigan
John Mulaney
Louis C.K.

I have a stand up comedy channel on my Pandora which is basically just the best material from these guys.

literally just a nasally version of Louis C.K
>so I'm a pasty ginger pussy
>I have a black wife
>lol boston

he's funny but his standup so bad it makes me cringe hard. He should stick to editing and writing skits.

Erm, other than being a pasty ginger pussy, what else is Burr "copying" from Louis C.K.?

being a cuck

are you Australian?

ma nigga
scovel and peppitone are awesome. Kindler sucks dick.

Bill Burr marrying his retarded PC-wife is the best thing that could happened. His special after the inevitable divorce will be the best thing ever. Mark my words.

Nope. Why?

I'm just glad that foreigners like Australian humor

themusic.com.au/interviews/all/2015/03/26/jim-jefferies-steve-bell/

They're two of my favorites ever, Carlin being my #1 all time. Hicks is easily right up there but I'd say Doug Stanhope, Bill Burr, and Jim Jefferies are my favorites today.

Also, Richard Jeni is one of the best ever. He gets relatively little recognition though.

Gaffigan is a favorite of mine too. I like raunchy humor as much as the next guy but there's something cool about a guy who can be funny in a way that anyone from kids to grandparents can enjoy. He's great live too saw his Mr. Universe tour in Orlando.

I'm not really a Jim Gaffigan fan but I agree, it definitely is a skill to be able to consistently entertain adults without using much if any profanity.

You should seriously get off Sup Forums for a good month.

Thanks will reading it later.

What do people like so much about Carlin? Maybe I just don't get it.

This guy's standup was top tier, haters please go

I had to scroll down and turn down the volume to almost mute to make my way through that.

Does she not realize how fucking unfunny she is?

*decade

She just loves the attention

Reddit is that way ->

N O R M
O
R
M

Bill Hicks was an edgelord, but he did have some good bits.

GOAT

Chappelle
Louis C.K
Carlin

None of the "Bills" even come close.

>nobody can even come close to my subjective opinion

>What do people like so much about Carlin? Maybe I just don't get it.
For one he had a wonderful grasp of the English language and understood the way it's manipulated, how to manipulate it, how to phrase his words for dramatic and comedic effect, how to play with it, and how to have fun with it. If you go back far enough you'll notice how much wordplay he used and how it shaped his comedy.

He had several different "periods," the suit and tie wearing student of Lenny Bruce style in the 60s, the oddball half hippy/half provocative observational style in the 70s, his crazy but sort of gritty 80s, his sort of angry more politically charged (but still extremeyl funny) 90s. Then he went to full blown angry old man territory with YAAD, CAG, and LILW, but reeled it in a bit and became a little more relaxed and light hearted again on his last special. Most people aren't going to like all his comedy, but most will usually find something they enjoy.

He managed to be massively successful and popular in five decades, adapting to the landscape of comedy and forging his own trail the whole way. That's something that very few comedians ever accomplish. He could take very absurd topics for comedy and make something funny out of them. He's just a legend someone I'm very fond of. Even when I didn't agree with him he could still usually make me laugh.

I guess that's why I like him.

Stanhope seems to be the most Sup Forums esque
He's responsible for multiple suicides

Carlin used to be great until he turned into an edgelord

>head lika fuggin orange

>it's a Bill Burr praises based Stanhope and calls out Amber Heard for being a gold-digging psycho cunt while refusing to call her by name episode

What's some of his best material? I want to think he's funny but I don't.

It's always makes me sad that Stanhope never going to have the success he deserves. He's one of the best writers and so many people steal from him. But he gets shit.

1. Russell Brand
2. Amy Schumer
3. Stewart Lee
4. Joe Rogan

Sup Forums's comedian choices suck and this has been more evident with the CK / Burr nuthugging on this board.

acquire some fucking taste you dirty plebs

Straight back to Red.it holy shit. Bill Hicks is fucking awful.
Patrician opinion

low quality

I'm not sure that Stanhope wants mass recognition. He seems to enjoy being relatively underground

It's insane how far ahead of the game Stewart is. Like if Andy McKee showed up at your campfire sing a long.

Here is the best stand up routine of all time.
youtube.com/watch?v=OVPYFsTlp4Y

Woops responded to wrong user

Burr and Hannibal right now

Chappelle all time

absolute patrician comedian. his joke per minute ratio is off the charts, they're all hilarious, and he does it without being edgy or vulgar. probably my favorite followed by burr

That's true. Being underground also allows him to do what he does.

Carlin is only considered funny by Americans who grew up with extreme entertainment censorship

Kyle Kinane, no question

youtube.com/watch?v=EQsWeX3HK5M&list=PL4ZKiMePWL6_hrev13Z87qEbum4Kqe8hl

People who like Carlin are the kids who ate by themselves at lunch during school

Daniel Tosh.

>Russel Brand

You fucking leftist cuck.

Louis ck (get over it, meme retards), jim Jeffries, and Russell brand. If we're counting dead comedians, then George Carlin and bill hicks too. Please, let me hear how much of a fedora cuck redditor I am.

I'm always surprised to never see Jimmy Carr in these threads. He has like 8 specials and they're all pretty great IMO.

Holy shit, are we now pretending Amy Schumer isn't funny? Just because she dared to be a woman who isn't afraid to speak her opinion?

I really need to stop checking in here.

Fucking this senpai.

QQ
Rip in paradise

seconded so revolutionary in his material and delivery
youtube.com/watch?v=YmzKmTIe_m4

wrong board reddit. shouldnt you be shilling for hillary in Sup Forums?

He come on out, Stew...

Amy Schumer is the opposite of funny. Her whole schtick is
>DUDE SEX LMAO
>I FUCK NIGGERS CONSTANTLY
>OH MY GOD I HAVE A FUCKING VAGINA
And then she gets mad when people call her out for being a slut.