ITT: Characters who are just like you.

i'm such a genius wierdo lol exdee

domo arigato?

I'm always in charge.

whoa, thought i was on b for a second.

Literally me

The way he responds to shit is literally me

aside from the short and bald part

I'm a lot like Hannibal. Genius level intellect, great taste buds, sense of smell and a strong dislike for rudeness, among other similarities.

ur a fag

with a purposeful grimace and a terrible smile he pulls the spitting high tension wires down

I like chili and sea bass

>tired of humanity
>clairvoyant
>beyond enlightened
>ambitions to create some life on his own

The guy from the social network

Big talk for a small guy on the internet

This character is literally me. when i first watched this i was shocked i thought to myself "no this can't be possible!" "did they base this character of me?" because this character is literally me. you literally cannot convince me that this is not me.

Is that Dawkins in the back?

people tell me i look like a young sly (without long hair)

>fucks his sister
>can't do shit with his hands
>similar facial features

It's hard to say whether I identify more with Rust or Hannibal. Like both men I feel a great alienation from the world, and like Rust I feel most people do not understand me and I have a highly bleak and nihilist worldview. However, I do share Hannibal's appreciation for the fine arts and the ability to psychologically deconstruct all those around me. I don't believe Rust really has that skill. Also like both men, I am thoroughly trained in a variety of martial arts and I can hold my own in a large scale fight. Perhaps you could say I am the perfect balance of the two.

People tell me that like her, I ruin every Soprano episode that makes me the focus

I'm a big guy

Strong logical and math skills along with a creative imagination among other similarities.

I just want to kill myself

Who you calling a small guy?

It really fucked with me when I realized it.

It really matters if you're male or female in real life.

I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist... I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself - we are creatures that should not exist by natural law... We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, that accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody's nobody... I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction - one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

Our wicked sense of humor is almost identical.

>Chilean Sea Bass

You uncultured shit.

>Keep getting told game is SJW garbage before playing
>Best girl is a white, christian slut-shamer who they want you to sympathize with
Hmmm....

>musical talent
Check.
>quirky/wicked sense of humor
Double check.
>his lack of respect for command
Oh I think we're done here.

I'd go in her labyrinth, if you catch my drift

you don't exist?

People have told me that since I like lasagna, and I'm a bit lazy, and I hate Odie that I'm just like him.

yehbroareyouhardandinspirationallikethecoolguyfromFIGHTCLUUBBorsomething

youshouldseewhata44magnumdoestoawomaspussy
whata44magundoestoawomansPUSSYyoushouldsee

>competent beyond imagination
>last hope for humanity
>god tier dad
>smart
>full of virtue
>pussymagnet

literally me

pleb detected

OH WOW OH WOW

ELLLLLLLLLLL

AMMMMMMM

AYYYYYYYYY

OHHHHHHHHHH

I am such a wacky and devoted poster, I love shitposting! What's that? Thread quality?

FUCK THAT.

WHY WOULD I DO THAT WHEN I CAN POST THE EXACT SAME SHIT DAY IN DAY OUT?

What the fuck is wrong with you, we all know the joke, it was fresh 3 weeks ago. Just FUCK OFF.

LEAVE Sup Forums

Serious.

PLS GO AND STAY GO

HOT HEAD!!!!ROOLFERTYFAW

Fuck off.

I'm so tired of the stale bullshit memes.

>he says this while posting the reddit frog
lmao

>As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a Chad. To me, being a Chad was better than being President of the United States. Even before I first read Starting Strength, I knew I wanted to be a part of them. It was there that I knew that I belonged. To me, it meant being a Chad in a neighborhood that was full of dyels. They weren't like anybody else. I mean, they did whatever . They maxed out without reracking their weights. In the summer. When they slammed Stacey despite her disputing, nobody ever called the cops.

Yes I'm fucking mad. This is bullshit. This board is for the discussion of television and film and now literally half of the board is meme-tier bullshit.

Holy shit, I don't see why you guys do it. I just don't. What the fuck is wrong with you?

How is it enjoyable to post about your wicked sense of humor on a daily basis, or read the same replies?

Genuinely asking you to fuck off.

dumb frogposter

Checked

Okay who the fuck is telling all of the normies about Pepe the frog?? I even saw some normie posting him on Facebook. Like wtf which one of you is telling them? Whoever you are I just wanted you to know that you sir are a traitor and a coward.

I told my normie roommate

I thought maybe if I shared my memes with him, he would invite me to a normie party and I could have sex.

I'm not a normie. Fuck off. I just want the cancerous posters to leave.

lmao non-normie detected.

This is our site now bucko. So better buckle up and enjoy the ride princess, cause you're in the jungle now.

Classic Dano

me on the right

fug wrong pic