You talk to them OP

Well people have ruined mine.

What do you want to ruin for them?
Their sanity?
Their reputation?
Faith in humanity?

you being apart of it

In which way user? Also read this. Has worked for me before

I want to ruin their reputation mostly, dont want to go so far as to put them in a mental hospital. I also want to do it covertly I need to do it in a way noone knows im the culprit.

Thanks man Ive saved it and ill check it out later

Self bump

Checked

Bump anyone have any sneaky tactics that I could use

Well you did a pretty good job doing that to your own, I'm sure you'll think of something OP

Introduce them to Sup Forums and anime

Pineapples

I read it for 2minutes and its childish cringy crap for basement loosers that have no life trying to be edgy, honestly I keked but it was sad kek.

This thread sounds familiar.

There was a post a while ago, cant remember much of it but basically do this:

Find out where this someone lives. Place an object outside their front door, doesn't matter what, use a banana for example.

Track what this person does, where they go when where etc.

Everywhere they go, leave a banana. They will see it and not really think of anything.

Keep doing this and they will get freaked out.
Post bananas through the letter box, leave one on their window sill, on their car, desk if they work at one.

Bananas everywhere!!!!

once a guy kinda pissed me off so i fucked the girl he had been in love with for 7 years, kinda harsh i suppose but i was pissed off, worked pretty well too, though he hates me now.

i also once blackmailed a girl that cheated on me into doing whatever i wanted, writing slut everywhere and taking pictures, best one was to put a chocolate bar in her arse and then eat it. had to go to court but it was still funny.

Where are you ruining their reputation? Highschool, university, work, etc.?

Want to ruin their social reputation pretty my this guys a gigantic dick and everyone knows it but noone has the balls to stand up to him. Some people have tried but they were called assholes and are now generally disliked by most. So I want to know if anyone has a tactic to fuck with this guy without being upfront and physical.

Also tell us about him

If I see the opportunity i'll definatly try something similar to this.

Are you bananas!?

I dont wanna go into too much detail but essentialy this guy lies about self harm, depression etc for attention and sympathy. Lying usually wouldnt get on my nerves but using self harm and depression for your own narssistic gain is just fucked up. There are also a lot of girls that are in this frendship group and they know hes bullshiting ( a five year old can lie better than him) but they are all to pussy ( go figure ) to just tell him to fuck off.

Are you a guy too?

Yea why?

>So how do I ruin someone's life /b
Be their offspring

Partially paranoid but also it'd be easier if you were a girl. I'd recommend getting other people who know he's full of shit and just share it with people

The issue is eveyone knows he's full of shit but everyone are all cushy and will defend him 'just in case'

Also what did you mean by partially paranoid