I always felt attracted by girls with colored hair. There's a touch of originality and cuteness...

I always felt attracted by girls with colored hair. There's a touch of originality and cuteness. Not always they are attention whores, simply they love coloring their hair. Do you love this characteristic in girls? What do you think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!RY8nSI4B!H7L5BxcEu4T9ak3JywqOD2jltl8SLfQEADgSUZOh5ic
youtube.com/watch?v=oFJQztwi1mw
m.youtube.com/user/CapnDesDes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

girls care too much about their hair. shave a cat or a dog and they don't care because they're a cat or dog.

It's a sign of daddy issues and mental problems.

That being said, I know what you mean.

I'm into punk girls, so yeah.

shave a cat/dog?

Depending on the girl it's a few points towards attractiveness, on others it just looks cringey. Besides that I don't have a particular thing for them or seek them out. Can take them or leave them

I agree with you.

None please.
Especially for dogs, leave those alone.

I like it. attention whores are a problem, but should I care? Nope.

Who is that? Thanks for posting.

Bruh that's one of my weaknesses

Violet Poison

Wow they're gonna look like such an asshole

It's plum suicide, I believe

Thank you, you are correct

fetish: blue muff

fuck yeah

Few qt girls round here have this colour. It send makes my dick diamonds.

I think it's a blend of my Milf and teen obession

You got the science backing that one up user? Lmfao

mega.nz/#!RY8nSI4B!H7L5BxcEu4T9ak3JywqOD2jltl8SLfQEADgSUZOh5ic

She is fucking HOT!!

Nope

Ultima Suicide

MOAR

Gorgeous eyes

>There's a touch of originality and cuteness.
Nah nigga. This b just the same ol nig noggin nig.

Last time i downloaded some shit from an user it was like 1,3 GB worth of the same image of Metal Gear Sahelanthropus named "It ain't conna suck itself"
Fuck that.

It's safe, trust me.

THICC

>There's a touch of originality
hahahahahahahahha

also daddy issues

It's her set

ALL WOMEN ARE ATTENTION WHORES.
Dont kid yourself, they all want eyes on them.
They are preprogrammed genetically to make themselves as attractive as they can be so they can get as much cum dumped in them.

After that, when their looks fade, and they realize all they have are kids to take care of, they look for someone to blame. They get a divorce, sponge off the poor guy for all he has.

You're either an undercover femcuck, or you're playing a dangerous game mah nigga.

Girls with colored hair always have brown eyes

user here, more for ya

Ahah, nice meme.

thanks, that explains a lot. i've always been drawn to self-destruction..

Des bitchez

Thank you, I try very hard for you faggots.

>not understanding basic zoology when an animal displays vibrant color to warn of its toxicity
Umm yeah, "daddy issues"

No, I agree with OP. It's hot for me 90% of the time. Just because a bunch of crazy feminists color their hair it doesn't mean shit. It's the same with painted finger nails. It's just cute/hot when done right.

this bitch must be like 36 today. those pics are old as fuck?

It's become so common that it doesn't feel original anymore... Just like tattoos.

Really nigga

so much originality and daddy issues.

Yeah ok.

Girls who usually do this, do it to take the heat off how ugly they are inside or in the face.

It always ends up looking more like this

Looks like shit to me

No thanks

I mean i'm dating a girl that colors her hair sooooo...

>conspicuous colours, sounds, odours or other perceivable characteristics

Holy shit

uhhhh, nice um... dubs there user. Also what the fuck.

Raid him please he is a pussy

Yeah because the ones without brown eyes get the "I'm unique" card for free, so the others gotta find a fix

He's the pussy

All girls have daddy issues. All girls are crazy. All girls are basically stupid and illogical. Hair color has nothing to do with it.

is that the blue waffle meme fetishised?

>would fuck/10

LOL

Eh, whether qt or not - it's a female fedora. Here at the local college, you could lump them into two categories.

1. SJW / Patriarchy smashing coalitions
2. The new 'nerd girl/gamer girl' bait.
(Ex)
>Omg boys like gamez n anime and stuff, so now I gotta have something in common with them! (Rawr xD)

I might be getting cantankerous, being a gen-xer born in early 80s. The girls today are as autistic as the boys. Makes me want to gun down the writers of Eternal Sunshine and 500 Days of Summer for planting those manic pixie dream girl seeds.

It's not science, it's common sense, you colossal faggot. They have neon hair because without it they're completely uninteresting.

>Lmfao

You sound like you spend too much time on the internet and have never talked to a girl irl

This exact colour blue is really cute, ya

There user, happy fapping!

Totally agree. One blue haired, raped by her father and depression. Another red haired, beaten as child by his father, bisexual and wanna be a man. And the last of my experiences was one green haired... she was really fat and i didnt want to ask.

I should stop to fuck those girls...

>lemme just play the 'lol ur a virgin' card instead of defending my opinion

Yeah, some of them are OK.

Unfortunately that's not the case. The more I talk to women in real life, the more I wish I were gay. But really the ones that fuck up their hair like this for the most part have nothing valuable to contribute to a conversation at any time. They just want to be noticed for the sake of being noticed.

My recent ex had purple hair and her dad left when she was a kid, then was raped in 8th grade by a 19 year old scene YouTube star.
I got her to take mushrooms and release some of those repressed memories but she was just too blue pilled

You got it wrong. What you give to those bitches is Rohypnol.

>Female fedora

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Coloring your hair an unnatural color for any reason outside of a costume is a cry for attention. "I want to be special and different but I don't actually want to put in any work to obtain an interesting personality/skill."

I don't mind tattoos or piercings, but dyed hair is a major red flag.

Sorry you like painted whores. You'll grow out of it.

Quads confirm, colored bitches be crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=oFJQztwi1mw

Well I would let her blow my trunk too, tbh.

>was raped in 8th grade by a 19 year old scene YouTube star.
name of youtube star?

m.youtube.com/user/CapnDesDes

Oh fuck, not this faggot. Fucking Destery.

>guise look how feminine and sensitive I am

I think its pretty dumb and a waste of time and money. Plus togbet a color like that she has to bleach her hair first and continue dying it often which literally ruins your hair.
Most girla just fuck themselves up and dont realize until years later how stupid it was.

Yeah she was one of those scene girls late middle school to early high school and apparently went through a lot of shit with this guy

more of her? no one ever seems to have anything else

Yeah yeah we already saw this

Agreed. They ain't got time to get the skills to pay the bills. Guess a box of tween hair dye =

>omg I'm so unique now

Fake & Gay rape story. Why is he not in prison then? Fucking faggot get your facts straight.