There were screenshots of the tapes here on Sup Forums in the early 00′s

There were screenshots of the tapes here on Sup Forums in the early 00′s.

It seemed that the tapes were actually available on some vhs trading lists in the 90s.

They went by the unofficial titles 'Welcome' and 'Heartrending'

Starring: Michelle Banks, Paul Bernardo, Jane Doe, Karla Homolka, Tammy Homolka

Please email me if you have $uggestions to obtain these tape$ - [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/school-board-reassures-parents-after-rumours-of-karla-hamolkas-return-spread-in-chateauguay
documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f227/488848d1381336845-sexual-sadism-the_serial_killer_files.pdf
darkerinthelight.wordpress.com/tag/tammy-homolka/
adeadlyinnocence.tumblr.com/tagged/Paul Bernardo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah ive got the screencaps on a usb drive here
keep the thread bumped while i go get it

My ex gf lived near homolka in Scarborough, this was huge in the news at the time.
I always had a morbid curiosity about seeing the videos.

what is it? Pic seems familiar....murder?

I guess it didn't make a big splash outside of Canada, it's a pretty interesting read if you're like me and have a morbid fascination with killers.
tl;dr
bernardo liked to rape young girls
homolka was crazy about him
would help him commit his crimes
he wanted to rape her younger sister
she drugged her sister
they rape her while video taping it
one time
too much drugs, girl dies

later

kidnaps a 13 y/o
homolka drives to join them
video tapes while raping her
kill her with drug overdose on purpose
I belive homolka tried to say bernardo strangled her, but evidence disproved

later

homolka kidnapped a girl
they raped and tortured her to death while video taping
went to easter dinner hours later like nothing happened

and this kinda shit right here is why I stopped believeing in god

yeah,
the most fucked up part to me was that at the time homolka was billed as a victim who was forced to participate in the crimes, but later when the videos came out (they were inadmisable as evidence now)
it showed her participating and enjoying, as well as being more in charge in places.
a lot of people think she was actually more of an influence than bernardo. i

OP you have peeked my curiosity. If you find it please share on /r/

Yet Homolka is walking freely in a little town in Quebec... she was spotted a couple months ago.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/school-board-reassures-parents-after-rumours-of-karla-hamolkas-return-spread-in-chateauguay

yeah, and all the evidence points to the fact that bernardo only really orchestrated the rape of tammy, the others were homolka organizing and begging him to do another one.
also, she killed all three girls. this is a known fact.
bernardo raped them and so forth, sure, but she is the one who actually killed them all.

Nice thread. Interessting.

From HBO

Autopsy 8: (About Ken and Barbie Canadian Serial Murderers) During the 1990 Christmas holidays, a pair of sisters, Karla and Tammy Homolka, found time to celebrate Karla's engagement to Paul Bernardo at the Homolka family home. Before the night was over, however, 15-year-old Tammy was dead. This documentary is very disturbing, and also shows some of the videotapes (blurred) that Karla and Paul made of the teenage girls they raped and murdered. Also shows video made of Tammy the night she died. Also in this episode: The Lady Vanishes, Mail Rape, The Medicine Man and Belle of them all.

Search for Bernardo-Homolka
documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f227/488848d1381336845-sexual-sadism-the_serial_killer_files.pdf

darkerinthelight.wordpress.com/tag/tammy-homolka/

And guess who is still in prison and who is out?

Bump

>documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f227/488848d1381336845-sexual-sadism-the_serial_killer_files.pdf
Thanks user ! pretty interesting.

Found a tumblr:
adeadlyinnocence.tumblr.com/tagged/Paul Bernardo

Karla Homolka wrote a list of reminders to herself on August 22, 1989 and taped them to the back of her door:

Never let anyone know our relationship is anything but perfect.

Don’t talk back to Paul.

Always smile when you’re with Paul.

Be a perfect girlfriend for Paul.

If Paul asks for a drink, bring him one quickly and happily.

Remember you’re stupid.

Remember you’re ugly.

Remember you’re fat.

I don’t know why I tell you these things because you never change.

That is so fucked up. She gets to live free under a different name?! They know she killed people, right? I bet Paul is still locked up; none of this shit is right. She has children and may soon enough drug and rape them too!

Bump for screens

it always freaks me out when friends or family say they are shocked and they can't believe that their friend / family could be guilty of something like this.

I don't think anybody would say that about me if I ever did anything.

QUINTZ DESERVE IT!!!!

>

Right? xD people would be like "Yeah, we knew she was a nut. Always commin over talkin about wanting to fuck a dead cat." I've always wanted to see just one interview where they chat with a murders neighbor and they say "Yeah, we all saw this commin. He'd walk around covered in blood and holding dead dogs."

Male priviledge

> Another tape depicted[...]a seventy-minute segment featuring Karla and Paul in a variety of sex acts where Karla impersonated her dead sister.