Looking for good tips to get on lvl 80 in World of Warcraft

Looking for good tips to get on lvl 80 in World of Warcraft.
Help is needed.

Buy a 100 boost or just level faggot I recomend grinding the dungeon finder

I hope for something different -like always kill the same things for hours and days

The dungeon finder?

Yea the dungeon finder are you playing a private server or somthing?

Sometimes. But most of the time on an official one.

Okay when your on the official servers you click on the green eye in the bar with your character page and all that shit and it'll take you too the dungeon finder

Ok thanks mate.

Helps to be a healer or a tank to get instant queues.

BOA gear, recruit a friend, black rock depths leveling exploit around lv 50 can't remember faggot

Okay recruit a friend. Invest in full exp BOA have one of you play tank. Grind out mpns at starting area until lb 6 or 7 quest until fifteen then grind dungeons
>1-35 in one hour if you're fast and godly tank like me..

Wouldve suggested grind Legion invasions exploit but you're long fucked for that its over 1-100 easily in a few days if you Recruit a friend with boas also use Dark carnival exp bonus bitch

>1-55 actually fuck that

You're gonna need to find somebody willing to RAF seeing as how you have no fucking friends you can always use the wow forums

how to be "fast and godly"?

Buy Legion, there you go lvl 100 boost free
If u not just play the game like its supposed to, all fast lvl methods are stupid grinding.

Add me on battle net I'll mentor you when i can because im altruistic and i love talking about wow also you really just need too focus on using addons to create an interface that's right for you and utilize key bindings as well as being as aggressive as you fucking can without dying. If you don't wipe occasionally from pulling toi much it means your not PUSHING THE FUCKING LIMIT also do as much dmg as you can perfect your Rotation ig youre good you'll be doing most of your teams dmg until late late levels depending on spec and team skill

Dont level boost your first characters trust me but yes this is viable.

U still interested in my mentor cock my man i can teech u the old ways

so whom i should add exactly

Dad#12519

nice one thx

I wonder you laid all those piles of money for that kid? Could it be their father?

Why is it wrong for parents to give their kid a boost in life?

kill enemies and do quests

i think it is not wrong to boost the kids- but it should be all of them not just some "special ones

Why should I pay for your stupid kid if I have been working hard my all life while you have done nothing?

Its not a lot of people address privilege but the issue is the under privileged and why families don't lay fountains for their kids for generations. I'll be the first generation of my family to change this. Going to law school soon but before that it was mental disorder and alcohol abuse. Folks don't invest in their children and are trashy and this begets trash typically sadly. Many people Just don't have the tools for success its more than money is also responsibility budgeting dedicating to something hard work. Having rich parents just allows you to bypass a lot of those walls but i believe there is upward mobility in America still at least people Just don't care enough and make poor decisions

Ye man hit me up if you need anything

1. nobody said i have done nothing
2. nobody said neither your kid nor "my"/" the other" kids are stupid or intelligent
3. why would u pay for your "own" stupid one?
4. thats not the main point in this thread- it was "world of warcraft"
but 5. thanks.

Good luck man.

You took it too personal mr underachiever

Thanks bro it wont be east but i think it will pay off in the long run

just wanted back to the problem

Take that argument to the extreme and you see that it is just your child in a world of uncaring, unsupported, angry cretins.

Sup Forumsro what with the hostility tho... No chill lol

>No counter
>Better attempt at insult