Paul Dano reportedly stayed in character during the filming of 12 Years a Slave...

>Paul Dano reportedly stayed in character during the filming of 12 Years a Slave.[10][11] This led to a number of awkward interactions with the predominantly black cast and the film's director, who is also black. According to lead actor Chiwetel Ejiofor, Dano took to calling the black actors "minstrel niggers" and would feign a stereotypical slave accent when conversing with director Steve McQueen, calling him "massa" and "boss nigger".[10][12]

wow... really makes you think

Classic Dano

They dont call him the classic for nothing

I guess this is why his career has stalled.

this isn't real, searching this only brings up Sup Forums and reddit threads

Classic

Classic thread

sigh

>being this new

new to the autism that is Sup Forums, yes

Michael K. Williams' trademark scar was actually caused by a drunken Paul Dano waving a knife around during a table read. [15] Steve McQueen would later refer to it as a "classic" moment. [16]

>day 1 on Sup Forums
>start posting
Why is this allowed?

I guarantee I've been here longer than you, but only been on Sup Forums for a week or so

you need to go back.

if I go back I might kill myself

>you need to go back.
No YOU are the one who needs to go back. Now listen here you dirty, no good summerfag. I ve been on Sup Forums for the past 8 years and by god i WILL NOT TOLERATE you treating me with such utter DISREPECT .

You WILL respect me , for i am an OLDFAG , who was shitposting when you were still in high school talking about lord of the rings with your gay little friends.

So YOU can fuck off to reddit, which is much more suitable for filthy newfags like yourself, or you can RESPECT your oldfags and maybe, just MAYBE, we'll let you stay on our website.

Kapische?

that is chance I am willing to take

>I guarantee I've been here longer than you

yeah sure

I just got here a few hours ago

you type like a nigger.

>past 8 years
>OLDFAG

lel

post the one about dano being a random guy who barged on set, but he was so authentic they decided to keep rolling

can't tell if your satire or not
i say we let him post at least one more time, lads

>Kapische?
geh schlafen neubernd, du blamierst das vaterland.

*takes deep breath through the nose*
*let's it out through the mouth*
*slicks hair back*
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking to meme, I can tell you I don't have (You)s. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you go back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

>we

reddit

Classic

please

You probably don't know much about classic acting.

that song is over-played, minstrel nigger

Classic Dano.

>this isn't real, searching this only brings up Sup Forums and reddit threads

i need this

A little advice, you may think you are totally anonymous online, but there's always someone who can find you, and it could effect you in your real life. In no way is that a threat or anything but, not thinking before posting stuff online can hurt you in real life. I've been online since I dialed into bbs. I've watched it grown and flex and change. I've seen bad things happen to good people because they thought they where safe. So I guess what I'm saying is, don't believe just because you think you have anonymity online that there can be no repercussions in real life.

Because there can.

>he was doing a character and not being his regular self

Go ahead
Make my day, punk

kek

Hellooooooooo, summer!

Yeah it happened to me.

Me too. I used to cam and stuff and a bunch of people would catfish as me, my friends and family still get autistic faggots asking if I'm whoever the catfish losers are. Fucking sucks.

you

me

the alley on 20th

9:15

bitch

C
L
A
S
S
I
C

Exemplary Paul Dano

if this was true you'd fucking lurk before posting you subhuman

This is a top quality thread. This is why i always comes back to Sup Forums.