Hey Sup Forums I come with a question

Hey Sup Forums I come with a question
just found this jar, smells faintly of vinegar an maybe something else? Looks very sticky and tarry. Anyone can confirm wtf it is? Heroin maybe? Please :D

Picture 2

Picture 3
I broke a lil chunk off for reference (idk?)

Light it on fire and post the results

b tar?

b tar her.

old dry weed resin from a pipe

Might be heroin

It's almost certainly black-tar opium

Black tar heroin if it smells like vinegar. Roll up a dollar pill put the tar on tinfoil. Light under the tar and inhale

Light it on fire. Describe results.

where do u live?

Looks a bit off but could be

update. lit it on fire, after quite a bit of time trying to light it it caught fire, then went out soon after and a grey stream of smoke came off of it, didnt dare to inhale cause still unidentified, it seemed to just get darker in color by a bit not much else?

Just get a syringe, heat that shit up and post results.

Nigga, you got to smoke it or sell it. Don't waste what the good lawd gave you.

Central ontario, canada

id love to sell it if i could actually confirm its fuckin H lmao, thats why im here asking for help

smoke if trips

user found it in a jar, discarded by its original owner.

Whatever it is, it probably is off, & smoking it seems like a monumentally stupid thing to do.

well its not dope could be resin

well, my mom hangs out with some sketchy dudes who I know smoke meth an crack an shit like that, shes a bit of a tramp, but regardless. Found it in a drawer on the side of the bed these dudes spend their nights. I think its from an ex of hers that lived here for a few months. He used to be huge into opiates and heroin etc, but apparently stopped (and now i find this) but was also a heavy weed smoker so im really at a loss for what it actually is. Anyone else got advice or something I can do to confirm what it is?

Resin smells like cannabis.... If it doesnt smell like canabis when you burned it, it isn't.

Probably b tar if it smells like vinegar. If nothing else, sell it as if it is H and move on with your life.

Looks like dried up citadel paint. Did you find a sick Warhammer army nearby?

just took a lil sniff of the smoke plume.. no way it smells anything like cannabis, maybe kinda vinegar with a terrible over tone?? idk how to describe it lol

just smoke it pussy

Heroin.

> source - I am an addict

I'll give ya 5 bucks for the whole thing.

Are you in the city if so just take a walk and approach anyone looking like a junkie you will get sales 0.2 of h is £20 btw

Fuck you resin smells like straight shit u twat.

its heroin, smoke it bitch

It looks like dry ink for a pen or maybe paint.

Shoot into your arm and see what happens.

That's old fish bait.

Heres a way better pic for refernce guys, lemme know what you think. 12.6 grams is whats here.

microwave it

Smoke it and if you feel anything then sell it

THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW
SHOVE UP THE POOPER

Eat that shit!

Yeah that's defiantly some old ass powerbait or similar fish bait brand.

clay.
op has fucking nigger cock clay.

Wet concrete

The jar is way too dirty. I think they used it in sexual games. How does the jar smell?

Why would you pick that up?

Junkie here sick and fiending. Desperately trying to find some cash to end this hellish feeling for another 8 hours, and this faggot just happens upon some H? FML.

so you're a H junkie, how certain are you this is H my man? sorry to hear you feel like that, im addicted to pills myself never touched H though cause its a scary road to walk.

Well honestly after seeing the pic of it all dumped out, it doesn't really look like h. H does indeed smell like vinegar though. Yes being an addict is the worst. I'm currently waiting to be accepted into this damn rehab. Anyway yeah quit before you make the switch to dope.

this. op is a fucking idiot

> OP found wet dirt in a jar

no
Op found "wet dirt" that smells like vinegar (which heroin commonly smells like apparently) in a drawer that in the past was used by a junkie who was supposedly recovered from abusing opiates but maybe not so recovered after all. Which can raise questions as to why I'd find this here and want to know what exactly it is. Dick head

lel

Gr8 find OP, proud of you