HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

#SickHillary Clinton just vomited/spit up mucus into her drinking glass and then drank the water from it!

Trying to be slick to hide how sick she is from the public!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsGUSdhHIt8
youtube.com/watch?v=2dCJ2ohcP2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WTF

Yeah, thats a ton of shit coming out of her mouth

Wtf I hate white people now

I haven't been following this shit because I dont care, but is she like legit sick?

Also that makes me wanna gag.

OH SHIT

fuck i almost puked
nasty bitch

fake

What.. what the fuck did I just watch?

What the FUCK WAS that?

Did she just fucking DRINK her vomit with a slight smile?

The fucking reptilian conspiracy people are going insane right now.

Hot

Wat was that

The day of the rope comes soon, dark one.

shes more than sick. she has diseases, infections, disorders, possible parkinsons, post conscussion syndrome, all sorts of shit. shes literally a walking corpse who has a black doctor next to her at all times with emergency injections and a leaning stool everywhere she goes.

so fucking fake

Regardless of her ailment, that's absolutely fucking disgusting

It was a COUGH DROP retards

youtube.com/watch?v=zsGUSdhHIt8

nope

Sorry CorrectTheRecord, not gonna work. look at this video shes talking with an empty mouth, coughs, now shes holding mucus in her mouth, gets the water glass to spit it out

VIDEO DOESNT SHOW HER WHEN SHE TAKES THE COUGH DROP. TAKE THE FOIL OFF UR HEAD FAGOT

That seems a bit ridic. Any proof of this?

Tons of gifs and videos, as well as Martin Sheckle (idk his last name but pharma-bro) presented his argument pretty well. Sure he's evil, but he's like a super villain. Super villains try to save the world sometimes too.

>Lex luthor would stop a meteor just so he could keep slow jacking his dick

just google all the things i mentioned, youll find plenty of proof, doctors talking about it, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dCJ2ohcP2M

Even more ridic sounding.

I dunno man. Maybe people just making shiz up?

No. That disgusting green glob of shit sinking to the bottom of the glass is the most real thing about her.

>dr, drew
>dr

>Drew

You think Pharma Bro would make shit up being as disconnected and amoral as he is?

Fake

Get out of here Sup Forums

retard, its not fake

>take off tinfoil hat
After you leave your box, or in your language: BAAAAHH BAAAAAHHH BAAH BAAAAAHHHH

I don't get why people think being sick is something she could help/would make her a bad pres lol.

Other shit sure, but not like "CANCER, SHE CAN'T LEAD SHIT."

Your mom is fake

She coughed up the last cancerious green nodual of her soul

thanks for CorrectingTheRecord!

Cause "Bernie was too old to run" Spammed the Clinton campaign

Id say he is a troll, but who fucking cares. People that oppose a statement without trying to go deep in it shouldnt be argued with.

if you see the video before it, she's not sucking on a cough drop

thats just nasty phlegm

Because having a disease ridden whore as the face of your country is a bad thing. Even if she was capable of being the best president ever. Which she isn't.

here you go

THAT GET WONT GO UNCHCECKED

My only issue with this theory is what kinda flegm can you cough up that is so dense it immediately sinks? Anything I've ever hacked up floats.

her infection and coughing has been going on for at least a year, maybe her phlegm is ultra dense mixed with bile and blood and puss and other shit. shes infected and diseased from head to toe and has been for years.

also fake.

Someone took Trump's angle of none of his opponents being fit for office (Fucking retard) and started running with it.

Trump is the master of the Tards.

lol seems legit.

Whatever dudes. Imma go back to no caring. The fuck can any of you do about this anyway? Don't stress over this bullshit.

Just because she uses a lozenge, she's as good as dead?

When was the last time you spit a lozenge into a cup and drank from it?

It's like fucking Cruz spitting out a tonsil stone and sucking that shit back in.

Gross mother fuckers need to step away from trying to be POTUS

Vote Trump is what
>pretty obvious answer

Bumping. Delenda est Hillary

All I know is this country is fucked. You all thought the nignog was nuts, when 1 of these 2 get in there, well.. Its the beginning of the end.

I'm sure something could cause that. Wasn't trying to discredit. I hope she dies while driving her running mate towards a cliff.

prove it

I have to admit, it looks a lot like the "cough drop".

>She doesn't stop to bring up the phlegm
>She uses her tongue to get the drop out
>It sinks immediately, whereas phlegm would break apart and float/sink

She is ill as fuck, but I do agree this was simply a cough drop or some other cough sweet.

god bless Garrison, that fucking madman

I'm surprised she didn't spit it out in a hanky instead.

out of all the shit to complain about hillary... a webm of cough drops and shitty cartoons.

politics are as bad as sports

>POTUS
Have you been watching scandal or something you faggot. The principal, isn't called that. If you were to spit the cough drop into your drink not only would you still get ALL the medicinal purposes from the drops but it would even dilute the taste.
>do us a favor and just keep quiet next time you think you have something to say, NWO.

Oh yeah, he seems level-headed as fuck.

Trump is two years older than Hillary, who is closer to death?

Wow, kek

I'm oil pulling right now and why did I watch that

>nigger finds reason for POTUS candidate to spit into drink and then drink it

Shill it like you mean it

Current programming is:
- Trump wins ("a landslide!")
- Killary loses and finally gets hospitalized
- something bad happens to Trump between October and December
- another president (or Hitlary) gets elected in his place

>TL;DR: Soros+Zion and the Military-Industrial complex always win.

Turn on CNN in 4 months.

I don't think you understand how cough drops work. And someone in her position wouldn't willingly spit anything in her cup on national tv

SUCK ME UP BACKWARDS AND CALL ME BILLY JEAN

I don't get why americans get so crazy about Hillary and Trump when they're both exactly the same, zionist cock suckers fighting to suck Israel dick harder.
Hillary or Trump your shekels are going to Israel, the jews always win.

>cum guzzling

fix that, also who the fuck oil pulls?

Exactly, so congress will watch him like a hawk and shut his stupid ideas down at every turn. 4 more years of gridlock, where if Hillary wins, she's already proven she is above the law and untouchable. We don't need that, we need checks and balances.

google it faggot

I actually kind of agree with that lol. But fuck it's depressing.

She only has Allergies and what pisses me off is that people like Alex Jones who trusted is stopping this low to claim she's sick tell you what if she sick then so am I don't even smoke and I have spontaneous cough's every day like if I was a chain smoker I don't support Hillary Clinton but the lie about her being sick is spreading disinformation.

Shit I'm feeling sorry for her at this point.

how much are they paying you? can i get in on it? i haz botnatz to spread the msg of halliry. plz i nede muney

yeah, but you cough because you deep throat too much black cock

the only part that bothers me is the fact that shes drinking it out of a glass that's been sitting in an open/crowded area for who knows how long...

Cancer, sweet cancer

>mucus
doesn't fall like that in a glass of water.
it floats.
checkmate Christians

Literally, who the fuck cares? Do you trump loving faggots give a fuck about how much of a psycho he is? How he wants to fuck his daughter? How he has been married like 10 times, and how he has been sued and settled out of court dozens of times? No? Then who cares if she's sick? Have you cucks never been sick before?

Fuck off back to sucking on that orange goon's dick at Sup Forums and glp you gargantuan faggots

>mfw she wins
>mfw trump and trumpfags go apeshit for 4 years
>mfw i don't support hillary but I just know trump peeps will be way more butthurt because trump has basically already lost

Looks like someone is triggered. go back to your safe space shill

Hahaha! Good one, friendo.

It's called a cough drop

whoever is elected won't last more than 2 years

Not him but we can survive the necessary idiot. We can't survive the bitch that knows exactly what she's doing. Plus she's proven untouchable and gets a scotus pick. Well be seeing whole new levels of unconstitutionality if she wins. This ones too important to miss

This dude is the only person in this tread who isn't a manchild/crazy/rapist/teen/

this. if she is elected she will probably try to ban memes and internet freedom like mexico

She's part of the saturn zionist satanic cabal. She's eaten her own shit, drank blood, raped kids and eaten babies. This is nothing.

Looks like a Fisherman's Friend or something.

This is true because I just said it was.

turn on cnn in 2 years

I've always hated niggers

Are you ten?

>having television

>not knowing that cnn live streams to their website

>wanting to watch cnn

>not brining up that CNN got busted lying and is therefore not a valid source of information

I support Trump but feel free to demonize me because I disagree with you. I cough every day as if I just smoked a cigarette. It's basically my allergies I have but I do live in Florida and when the pollen is flying around it's really bad one night I coughed the whole night almost started spitting up blood.