This would be a good album if you took away the cheesy, angsty lyrics

This would be a good album if you took away the cheesy, angsty lyrics

>Caring about lyrics

>edgy trap and nu-metal
>good

I'll fuck you in half

no, it wouldn't

still a shit album though

Their lyrics weren't angsty aside from hot head, and all music is kind of cheesy

I agree
Not just the words the cheesy way they're angrily thrown at you, its like ride is reading from his diary or something but i love death grips production just cant get past the vocals

they were just being sensitive to something. it was out of kindness to another person.

Nice projection faggola.

yeah fuck yeah

this so hard

>trap

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>Warping, Bubbles Buried in This Jungle, Trash, Houdini, BB Poison, Three Bedrooms in a Good Neighborhood
>not trap

Youre a moron

808's =/= trap

this

Yes, but those tracks are clearly just a trap rap with some quirk

Yeah dude what a shit album

This would be a good album if it wasn't a fucking garbage

Are you new to the band? Seems pretty common for newcomers to not be super into Stefan's rapping.

That said, why do you hate them? Is it because they make you uncomfortable in any way, the sheer almost comical bleak darkness and paranoia, or is it because you've read lyrics with the same themes done better?

It is obviously different from song to song, but I think there's some incredible lyrical content across their discography, then you have misfires like "ITS ALL SUICIDE, ITS ALL SUICIDE" and "Death. Fuck. Lets. Fuck" but generally speaking, I think the lyrics are extremely effective.

See

Lock Your Doors
No Love
Anne Bonny
Hacker
Up My Sleeves
Turned Off
Get Got
Full Moon

I could go on and on forever.

Death Grips is genuinely good, but Sup Forums likes to shit on everything. As usual.

>Death Grips is genuinely good
nice meme