Faster Pussycat Kill Kill 1965 720p BluRay x264-x0r

>Faster Pussycat Kill Kill 1965 720p BluRay x264-x0r
Yes! Go watch this classic exploitation flick, Sup Forums. Tits, cars and violence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MvLd75eXDDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I seen this on 35mm film. Why should I degrade that experience by watching it on a substandard medium?

the movie was surprisingly entertaining
it deserves being watched in bluray

i hope you get cancer in your eyelids

Watch it on 35mm film, it's way better.

>being this envious

cringe

That sounds neat. I'd love to see this in a theater with a bunch of drunk fans.

I'd let Tura Satana and Haji molest me. RIP to both.

>Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! is, beyond a doubt, the best movie ever made. It is possibly better than any film that will be made in the future.

protip: it's on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=MvLd75eXDDM

also i just realized that the intro to the movie is samploed by madlib in his album under the pseudonym 'quasimoto' called 'the unseen'

i went to film school and i can confirm in first 4 minutes this is 10/10 kino

bad divx encoding from the early 00s with Spanish subs. Take the 1.7 GB hit and get the new Blu-ray rip if you're gonna watch it. It's pretty.

>I played Life Is Strange for the first time and Googled those movies Warren likes

first time I've seen a Russ Meyer thread on Sup Forums

>I seen this on 35mm film.
Where? Did you go alone?

is this mentioned in that? I know the main girl talks about how The Spirits Within is an amazing movie (because Square Enix published the game).

>i went to film school

>Yes! Go watch this classic exploitation flick, Sup Forums. Tits, cars and violence.
sounds like pleb shit to me

My local arthouse cinema had midnight showings of it in the late 90s/early 00s. Also saw Beneath the Valley of the Ultravixens. Pretty entertaining movies. I went alone to Faster Pussycat.

Shit nigga. Is that a Hillman Imp on the right?

>vintage booty

>watching feminist propaganda

Tim Burton must have been a fan because he cast Stuart Lancaster in Edward Scissorhands and Batman Returns. He stole from the best.

It isn't

lolno

yes, Russ Meyer that feminist icon. It does have some women kicking male ass all over the place though.

I've been meaning to watch Beyond the Valley of the Dolls forever so I guess I'll have to download that now.

He's a big guy