Why does Sup Forums think all women only want Chad...

Why does Sup Forums think all women only want Chad? All you have to do is be yourself and you will get a hot girlfriend just like this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHY93RaSWf4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like that possitive message. You are not a faggot OP.

Yea gl when he tried to kiss her, pity dates does not equal sex, like ever.

And he isn't doing that awkward hand hovering.

I'm not sure what the appeal is on the whole Chad type guy. Sure, nice eye candy, but it's far better to be with a guy who doesn't look perfect and will put forth time and emotional investment to make a relationship work.

Men seem to spend a lot of time worrying about not having the perfect body, not having a big enough dick, not having enough money, etc. and I feel like that really keeps them blinded to their value and potential. They don't seem to realize that they're fine the way they are, so their best qualities are invisible to them. It's pretty sad.

I bet that relationship didn't last a month.

Or rape and murder, murder then rape, whatever.. The fact is that if he was turned down initially he'd just drag the process out. Future shooter right there.

Yea, but here's the caviot; poor dude is never gonna fuck her. At the end of the day's females want Chad-like qualities in a man. Being nice, dependable and predictable is basically pussy repellant. If you really want to get laid you have to be an asshole. That's just the way it is.

Chad has the better genetics. As far as getting pussy goes, that and aggression/dominance are all that matters.

Those "nice guys" have the honor of wifing up Chad's leftovers, who can't really be satisfied by
any man less than him now. They've been ruined. They still fuck Chad-like guys on the side, and get their loving "nice guy" hubby to foot the bill for the baby.

Cuckolding is literally part and parcel of the female mating pattern.

Don't agree with that. OP's scenario is kinda like what happened to my sister. They're a couple since 7 years now and going to get married next spring.

I have to agree
While I am not fit or have any chad-like qualities I am still pretty well an asshole to my girl and have rewired her to think im the only one for her
also made her hate niggers kek

I can tell you are not a chad from your logic. I used to think the same way when i was a beta in early HS. Intelligence and creativity dont get pussy, it gets girlfriends who fuck chads on the side.

Like user saidThey seek kind, sweet betas so they always have something around. But its chads that get them wet.

It's a date not a relationship, fucktard!

Is your sister the uggo?

Imagine if he got to lick her feet or get a footjob...hnnnnnng

Ok so there's an exception to the rule, big whoop. The rule still stands. Chads are almost always gonna get the pussy before nicefags

>implying he got any pussy from that.

Pity date kek.

I'm probably the furthest thing from a Chad, and while hs was pretty shit chick-wise, adulthood has treated me pretty well.

you seem to think very highly of yourself, dear

We're not apes. So this guy is "quiet and shy". Does it make him beta? The most quiet and shy guy I ever met was a Karate teacher and former marine.
That guy never showed aggression or dominance. He just was a pleasant gentleman.

My mind.

I can guarantee that fatty got ditched the second they arrived while she went off to ride Chad in the toilets.

He's right tho, that's what females want, it sounds backwards but it works. If you're an asshole, confident, assertive, etc, females will respect you way more than the "nice guy"

m'lady

Let's be real, the type of girls you get as a Chad are skanks.

I like this it makes me happy

first thing I noticed

>dear

Tumblrina faggot gtfo

All girls will be skanks for Chad. There are no unicorns.

i can confirm that im obese and ugly still my gf is slim, beautiful and good person.

I'm a Chad and this post is gay.

> it's far better to be with a guy who doesn't look perfect and will put forth time and emotional investment to make a relationship work

What a lame thing to say. What shitty american teen movies have you been watching?

Depends on what you call a nicefag.
Being nice to a woman alone does not put you in the friendzone. Quite the opposite. A woman who's attracted to Chads is no wife material at all. Well of course you could transform in or act like a Chad and grab you a hot bimbo but do you really want to spend your life with such a person? If it's just about fucking dress like a human being, don't be a total idiot and go to clubs. Ta-dah

nah, I just get this sick kinda joy out of using "dear" instead of "bro", because it has this weird belittling undertone. Also it tends to trigger /people, so yeah.

Sup Forums will never admit that girls attracted to chads are basically chad-ettes themselves. youre all blinded by physical attraction .

if the point is why girls love assholes is because theyre usually assholes too. They have the same values. There are exceptions, but its always chads with stacies

The equivalent of a b/tard in female form is a tumblr sjw, so imagine a Chad dating one, thats what this post suggests.

nope. that's not how the real world works. chicks like guys who'll just use them for sex and then dump them when they get bored. the only way to guarantee you won't get a gf is to actually be good bf material. for some reason it's a chick repellant.

Women tend to fuck bad boys throughout their 20's until the looks start to fade and then they settle for a 'nice guy' to take care of them. Prove me wrong.

Yea truuu:^))

Well let's just use op's post for example. Are you seriously going to tell me that most females are going to gravitate towards nice guy over Chad? Let's be real here; most females are shallow and what nice guy lacks in looks he makes up for with compassion, reliability, blah, etc etc. Even with those same qualities that most females say they want in a man, they're still gonna choose Chad over him. I'm not saying that's right, that's just the way it is. Females want what they want and it just so happens that females want jerks. They're just never gonna admit it.

This. The world is full of great women and most people here are too bitter to get up and actually search for one. Of course it's easier to complain about Chads and Stacies on the internet.

Soo truuuuu :^^))))))

That bitch will have a date with him and nothing more. She will die for Aids and Chad would fuck a slut and kill her when she gets pregnant.
Thats how life and how It has to be

>we're not apes

We are.

Human Reticence Effect. Google it.

Human reticence effect: Evolutionary principle is used to explain mating behaviour of the salamander => "Good work Professor."

Same principle is used to explain human mating behaviour => "This is worthless evolutionary psychology nonsense, you Nazi!"

Evolutionary biology explains our behaviors as well as it does chameleons, mosquitoes, elephants, etc.

This is the truth, no matter how much it hurts your ego and scares you.

Suck it up, pussy.

these are telling the truth. The whole Chad thing is a victim/revenge fantasy on girls that wouldnt date Sup Forums back in middle school,

the thing is, those girls were immature, and would follow physical attraction to date a Chad; ironically Sup Forums did the same when targeting a bimbo instead on looking on the same nice girls as themselves think they are (chubby, ugly girls, etc). Pretty hypocrital but thats nature.

either you go full physical and dont question why they like chads ot you go the emotional way and try to look deeper on women

kys tumblrina

It's not that I've been watching movies, it's that if my choices are 1) be with a man who looks great but doesn't care about me or 2) be with a man who looks average at best but does care, there's no reason to not choose 2.

Be careful, user. you are so edgy you might cut yourself.

He's right you fucking virginal neckbeard. If you pay attention you might actually get laid.

idk what a chad is. You're all a bunch of faggots to actually analyze shit like this.

>What shitty american teen movies have you been watching?

This.

The people who deny all this feel good bullshit are the ones who know how shit really is, but when we call bullshit on this teen movie outlook, we're supposed to be the ones who are out of touch? LOL get bent cocksuckers.

This is not Can't Hardly Wait and Jennifer Love Hewitt isn't gonna fuck you.

But the ending to Wet Hot American Summer is fucking hilariously accurate

youtube.com/watch?v=zHY93RaSWf4

Chad is the dude fucking your girl as we speak

My whole deal is basically that anybody can fuck (not in a literal sense, obviously, there are people who really can't. Just bear with me), but not everybody is willing to take the risk of making themselves vulnerable or share their goals and dreams with another person.

I'm still kind of young to have shifted that direction, I guess, but fucking is nothing special and eye candy is available on demand. Emotional investment isn't.

lol "teen movie." It's Disney ya dip

Nearly all women love charisma, height, muscles, looks and aggression, not just Stacy Thundercunt. It's just that Stacy is usually the one hot enough to lock Chad down for a while, so she's the only one you see him with.

But if you deny the truth that 99.99% of women want Chad, you're beyond reason and need to be committed to a fucking asylum.

9 times out of 10 it's not about values or about morals. It's about dominance, status and looks.

Stop lying.

this is such bullshit, hot guys can be looking for love and a real connection just like ugly guys can be assholes who only use girls and lie to them. the world isnt this simple you know.

>being so incapable of making sense that you have to resort to memes

Yeah that may be you true to a bunch of college girls but once they get older and less appealing, they will come back down to reality and that's when guys like us come into play...you know, the ones who actually have careers.

I know, you're right. I thought we were operating on a binary system, having Chad who is good looking, confident, etc but an asshole, and ugly guy who isn't very socially skilled but treats women well.

Were we doing otherwise?

of course everybody loved that, but as you get older, it has less of an impact on who you choose ti actually date, by mis 20's women rather date an average looking dude with charisma and responsible than A hot Chad.

They might choose the Chad to fuck but thats it. Unless youre retarded and seek for. Something serious with an asshole.

the thing is Sup Forums wants to get pussy and not make an effort, being greasy fatasses and then crying unfairness when they're rejected.

It happens, but its rare, especially at that age.

Older women (I mean like, mid/late 20s and up) will be more sensible like that, but I bet my year's salary she was just doing it to get attention, never so much as gave him a peck on the cheek, then dropped the cunt a few days later.

>hot guys can be looking for love and a real connection

True.

>ugly guys can be assholes who only use girls and lie to them

Wrong. Ugly guys can't do that shit, because they can't afford to do that shit, because they don't have the looks to get away with that shit, because they're ugly.

My ego is pretty solid, I wonder if yours got a little damaged a while ago. Cause I don't think that my post gave a normal person a reason to answer like that.
I'm not going to argue with you and I'm not going to go further into your informations because there's something that makes them look stupid anyhow: The real world. I found myself walking to a party there some years ago and met a beautiful woman who I hopefully can call my wife in the near future.

Maybe you should try it. It's better than science and bitterness.

It's not cool its gay and cringey

Check this shit.
>How many of you have had a crush that rejected you in highschool?
>How many of you have stayed away from trying to form a relationship after the rejection?
>How many of you overcame this issue and found it was really easy to do so if you did not think about your past failure?
>If you did overcome it ,what is your opinion on the topic?
>Is it that you weren't alpha enough?
>Nope
>Its cause you either played your cards wrong or you weren't her type.

The people that only dream to lose their virginity have no reason to post here.
However as most of you who had sex , i would never put my dick in something that is less than 6/10 in my eyes.
Its the same with women, except they can't be defined as people.
Why would you expect that the best looking teen princess in your class would go out with a smelly fat greasy bettafaggot? Thats why they prefer being fucked by Chad, cause most of you faggots cant really pass tru a security check without killing the police dog with your stench.

this is true.
another thing is that this board seriously believes they are nice guys when most are, assholes, narcissistic, insufferable and selfish.

these people believe they're better than Chads.

This isn't at all true idiot

Beta Chad reporting in.

>I'm paying full price for Chad's sloppy 36ths, so I win!! Chad is still the loser and I'm the winner!!

I've never said this before because it always seemed too juvenile, but...

you're literally a cuck.

See above: same goes for you. You're acting like it's a good thing that the cum-crusty sluts set their sights on you after they're done getting gang banged, you stupid cunt.

Don't be the faggot who subsidizes a life on easy street for a soggy hole with an attitude who gave herself away for free back when she was younger and hotter to men who could not care less about her.

Not true, I've gotten pity sex. It's not great, because you know it's pity sex, but it feels nice to be close to someone for a little while and get off into something that isn't your right hand.

She only wants him for his shoes.

Why are you speaking as if you're with the Chads when in reality you're cucked like the rest of us?

then again you're thinking about a pleasant fuck only. For that you only need to lie your way to the chads at that point in you life and that's it.

did that back in 2006 and it works. They're dumb and not real friends, not even among themselves, I didn't even practiced sports, just pretended I did and repeated their stupid jokes. Then you get laid. just have not to be a fat autist, which this site has issues with.

I'm talking about living with someone . By then the fucking is suboptimal, but it serves way more functions than satisfying your horny ass.

Ad homs (against someone you don't even know, for fucks sake), condescension and outright denial.

You're shit outta luck and common sense, kid. Kill your ego and save yourself. You're an ancient creature, biologically speaking. It's important to know what makes you tick, and you don't know a thing. It'll kill you if you don't sack up and swallow hard truths.

>you're cucked like the rest of us?

Speak for yourself, son.

You're still speaking from the premise of investing highly in a woman who not worth the high investment.

That's my point: DON'T DO THAT. It's a road to ruin.

And if there aren't any non-sluts around for commitment? Then bow out altogether. Best not bother when the risks are higher than ever, i.e divorce rape, child support, etc.

also as you get older, and managing to still be looking average/average build, you can acquire a pseudo Chad status and attract younger dumb girls, been fingering plenty of my youger sister's friends (they're around 16) and I'm 25. There's always a way, just don't be an idiot

I don't understand why you shit on women for going after good looks when the original post says, "you'll get a hot girlfriend just like this guy". You guys shit on women for being ugly and chase after hot, asshole women. Then turn around and get mad because they're attracted to attractive people? Kek. When you get older, looks don't matter as much. You'd rather have someone you enjoy spending time with. I'm an average guy who is married to an average woman. We're both chubby. Been together for seven years. I cheated on her in the early years, she got mad, but eventually forgave me. Now, were doing good. Neither of us cheat, we have good sex, she tells me when people try to hit on her. Showed me the messages from my supposed best friend, trying to get in her pants. Though not a lot of people hit on her. Lol Communication is good. She's a good cook, does housework, works, goes to school. Looks just really aren't that important to either of us.

Post your picture

if true v nice, post moar wins like this i need to restore my faight in humanity.

read this

>Be a bad man.
>Get the girl.
>Once you have her then manipulate her (mild-moderate emotional abuse) into being completely loyal. (inb4 "lol women can't be loyal" yes they can, you just have to keep on top of them and make sure they're properly trained)
>Switch to Good Boyfriend mode to reward her loyalty. (This should reinforce her good behavior.)
>If she starts acting up then swap right back to Bad Man and emotionally abuse her until she steps back in line.
>During the whole process you should be treating her well, but when having sex take advantage of her getting cum drunk (if you can't get a bitch cum drunk I don't know how to help you.) and get her used to being degraded and called *insert preferred derogative here* (I prefer "good girl/slut/slave" but really it can be anything) Eventually she'll associate that term with intense positive emotional and sexual feelings.

Seriously, humans are animals and can be trained like animals. Very few humans have the intelligence to recognize, much less the willpower required to resist long-term operant conditioning.

There was an user on a few weeks ago who I convinced to start brainwashing his girlfriend, shout if you're around user.

>You guys shit on women for being ugly

And men. Not to mention women shit on ugly/short faggots all the time. But thanks for ignoring that so you can preserve your bullshit narrative.

>and chase after hot, asshole women.

Prove to me I do this, silly cunt. Prove anything you've said about anyone here.

Adulterer cocksucker. She's fucking those guys btw. Women never let that shit slide.

> ironically Sup Forums did the same when targeting a bimbo instead on looking on the same nice girls as themselves think they are (chubby, ugly girls, etc). Pretty hypocrital but thats nature.

1. Prove that an anonymous image board does what you say (this will be very entertaining)

and

2. Men have a wider range of "would fuck" than women do. This means we're the ones with the lower standards.

Women have an extremely narrow range of "would fuck", which means they're the ones with the higher standards, no matter their own attractiveness or lack thereof.

Humans are ugly. An extremely small population of "beautiful people" exist in this world. Find a wo/man you can be best friends with, develop a partnership external to sex, fuck anyone you find attractive physically without worrying about losing your life partner because they're still with you even if your bootycalls dry up.

Please tell me why I should understand your rock hard science facts if they just don't matter.
How is it gonna kill me that I don't care that I'm basically an ape 1.1?
How is it gonna kill me that I don't care about the biological processes in my body when it comes to love and sex?
I just don't. I'm a human that loves another human to a point which is way above the sole purpose of mating and luckily I'm not the only one on this planet.

I hope one day you'll feel the same.
You can see this "debate" as won if this makes you any happier. From what I can tell happiness is something you really need.

Kek. No she's not. Have a good one.

my whole body froze, I love screamers with no audio

>Please tell me why I should understand your rock hard science facts if they just don't matter.

>"facts don't matter!!! WAAAHHHHHH"

>How is it gonna kill me that I don't care about the biological processes in my body when it comes to love and sex?

>"I hate self-knowledge!!! WAHHHHH!!!!"

> From what I can tell happiness is something you really need.

>"I don't really have anything to say so I've arbitrarily decided you feel like shit so I can virtue signal on Sup Forums. See how happy I am? F-fo-for real...I'm h-h-happy and I'm b-b-better than y-y-you!!!"

Well good luck, son.

Im sure that guy is perfectly fine with not having sex. He was probably 100% expecting a no.

Yeah wow, we're animals. You're fucking right you smartass son of a bitch.
I'll totally change my life, leave my girl and friends, live in a cave, try to be the meanest motherfucker around and fuck every female I can find. Thank you...thank you so much you pile of shit.

Good thing that you put it on that level with the "better than you" sarcasm bullshit. Shows alot. I'm not better than you, I'm just not such a total fucking bitter pathetic piece of crap.

Well I'll give you that. You got me on an archaic level cause I'd really wish I could smash your fucking face right know.

It's not a positive message because it's complete bullshit. It's just training guys the wrong way.

Sounds like she did it out of pity.

Girls care a bit about looks, but the most important thing is ARE YOU INTERESTING. Bad doods are interesting, which is why girls like them.

Order of importance.
1.Interesting/exciting
2.Attractive/good at sex
3.Nice/loving.

Look at every guy with a good girlfriend. They either are 1 and 2, 1 and 3, and sometimes 2 and 3..