So payday is right around the corner and Im considering buying a Vajankle...

So payday is right around the corner and Im considering buying a Vajankle. Any Sup Forumsros have any good or bad reviews?

Ewwwww what?!?

A vajankle.
Its basically a flesh light but with pretty toes to cum on.

As a single podophilic male, I always jerk it to cute feet and just cum on my own. But I feel the vajankle might feel better physically and visually.

>vajankle

"no"

Really? A vagina foot WTF is this shit!?

Can I ask why

Does it come in different sizes?
Can a thick bro get himself a vajcankle?

>mfw this shit exists

If it gets you through the night, and makes you have a happy ending, then go for it.

I cant see how anyone can get off over feet, but thats just me

Im not sure if the sizes are for girth or the size of the foot.

>Vajankle
>Penetrating a feet

This thread makes me uncomfortable

>mfw this thread
>mfw OP asks us to review his foot fetish
>mfw killing myself

Is it because you now question your sexual attraction to a good ol silicone foot? On a side note, this is actually OPs foot after years without his own vajankle or whatever the actual fuck you call it

>vajankle

are you fucking serious

MFW Same

>multiple options.
Mfw someone's life choices have landed them a carear mathing the girth of someone's meatrod to the size of ankletwat

fucking hot

>carear
Fuck auto correct right In the ankle

its like fucking a severed foot
i dont get it

i wanna fuck it

Ok i have the weirdest boner right now. I was considering buying pic related. Its a onahole mouth complete with teeth and tongue.

but this might be even better

The teeth make it look creepy and painful. The foot however, looks daring and comfortable

I'm guessing that fucking a real person is out of the question?

Considering Im 27, slightly obese, and still live with my gramp and nana, yes. Pussy is completely out of the equation at this point.

I'm currently neet and all my friends are guys. no females in sight cause the only time I leave my house is when chilling with my bros and we never go to places where other people are (let alone girls).

thats not me