PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY

haha nice album
haha nice memes
xD

nick girls is goat tbqhwyf

When is this being released as a 12" laser disc? That's all my car can play.

セックス大好き

is a great song

Fuck this album

I've already had 3 people force me to listen that fucking nickelodeon girls song like god damn shut the fuck up

/thread

I don't really care for the music or the album in general but can we all agree that nickelodeon had some hot pieces of ass?

it's fine satire and it's fun and joji has some musical talent

what pisses me off is when people try to use this fine, silly album as a soapbox to shit on rap in-general or make some point about how this is better than 90% of rap

if that's how you feel, then that's on you; you obviously like some rap but are too lazy to find rap you like that isn't a meme

--not that there's anything wrong with memes; I'm just saying it's on you if memes are the best things in your life

already a classic

HIGH SCHOOL SUCKS

the song about dog festival is pretty good

I'm with you, shit is fire. A little too long though.

that's actually very well thought out and a reasonable opinion, i have to agree.

Blink193 is great tho

It has some good songs.

Its Pretty Mediocre Compared To The Previous Pink Guy Album To Be Honest With You Family

hey

>I live in a constant state of fear and misery
>Do you miss me anymore?
>And I don't even notice when it hurts anymore
>Anymore, anymore, anymore

Nothing will ever top that one for me to be honest

Moshi Moshi SEX PLEASE

Frank's got nothing on this guy. Pink Season comes nowhere close

I unironically want you to end your life t b h lmao

>listening to music made by a pedophile
Literally suicide

"I'm 16 and my humour is fucking superior" - The Album

It's kind of cringe since you know some of the songs in the album are inspired by imageboard memes. He doesn't really put and originality to it either. If he did he might've saved it but the lyrics just sound like something anyone on this moroccan cave-painting board could write.

This is why I cringed at Nickoledean girls which was supposed to be the funniest song. It was obviously inspired by Sup Forums memes but no effort was put into creating something original in the lyrics.

Same with "Goofy's Trial". The whole "putting an innocent, childhood character in a serious situation" meme can be funny at times but it just turned out family guy tier guy. The lawyer acting was terrible and goofy impression was equally as terrible.

nobody here on Sup Forums understands that meme music serves a seperate purpose than real music. As a meme album it's very good, but they look at it next to real actual music.

why do i like this album?

>make an album intentionally trying really hard to use memes and "ironic" humor and overkills them and sounds cringy
>meanwhile, somewhere in Texas a literally brain damaged drugged out hobo has made not only one, but several albums that unironically sound better, where one song is unintentionally more hilarious than the entirety of pink season

>He doesn't really put and originality to it either.
>nick girls
>food raps
>pink life
>goofys trial
>flex like david ike
>all the videos

yeah nothing original at all

no one said you had to like it. it wasn't made for you. but its definitely a product of his own shit.

personally i had fun with it. its not good in any traditional sense, but it wasn't made to be, so who cares.

not really in the same ballpark, but alright.

lajoie is pretty fucking goat thou

Pure shit. Sage