ITT: We openly share our preferred gender pronouns!

ITT: We openly share our preferred gender pronouns!

You may use he/him for me as I identify as my birth gender which is male.

Btw this is a safe space so no trolls allowed!

So, serious question, what the fuck is a safe space? I keep seeing this term lately and I have no fucking clue what it means.

fuck off faggot
take this with you

These are all degeneracy, fuck your safe space.

it means "i'm emotionally unstable and prone to outbursts because I can't control myself despite many years alive"

A safe space means an area where you can feel like you're not being judged. A happy place where you can feel completely safe. Welcome friend :)

So explain me why peace flag now became gay flag.

Checked and wrecked

Kill yourself

Im a ghostfucker, i fuck cute ghosts.

fuck off, we don't take kindly to your species, you filthy swine.

>tl;dr
I'm a huge faggot please rape my face with a niggerdick FEEL THE BERN

>I identify as a lizard person

You're a faggot OP.. that's all there is to know.

You individuals are making a complete mockery of this safe space. I will kindly ask you to leave.

You fags know that you'll never be accepted- regardless of what famous people and the media say. You'll always feel rejected and as an outcast. Even when you settle down in your gay corners, you'll always be looking over your shoulder, waiting for someone to come shoot up the place.

I'm a MtF transgender, I identify as female.

Somebody shoop "space invaders" with "safe space invaders" pls

The only hole OP deserves to get in

Reported!

I identify as a spider.

male, hetrosexual. i troll a lot of gay/lgbt threads on here but just because its Sup Forums. i actually don't care if someone who people fuck or what pronoun they want to be called as long as they aren't some huge fucking dramaqueen about it.

Its stupid

I'm trans but for real safe spaces are stupid

Don't get me wrong it sucks to be judged but posting on Sup Forums got me over that shit

You're better off over there...

Anybody who identifies as such in pic related needs to be removed from this planet.

I identify as a bottle of coca cola.

I like to refer at all these people with the nouns fag/faggot, as in "go fuck your ass with an axe you degenerate faggot"

Being LGBT is okay, anything else are just made up terms for degenerate shit some stupid faggots came up with for no reason

>human

im raping a straight man tonight because you said this. just so you know.

Somebody already has

I identify as a '67 Impala

I'm transmission

He/him/his or she/her/hers. Both mean the same and my self image doesn't rely on my perceived sex.

supposed to be a place or area where you can talk about LGBT things without being judged

question is, if this is a free country, why can't people just talk about anything like they were in a "safe space" to begin with?

>That funking drunk dude
Best pronoun

Safe space on Sup Forums? Surely youre joking.
Get rekt.

It's a room where SJWs can go cry because their feelings got hurt while the rest of us get money from STEM jobs.

Are you a qt? Where you live?

I'm black and I'm convinced allowing everyone to use the word nigger will help fight racism. My pronouns are nigger. All of them.

I can still shoot up a "gun free" zone there are no such things as "safe zones" and do you not realize this is Sup Forums. Nothing and I mean nothing is safe

Sheboon? Nigress?

Kek this reeks of troll but then at the same time it kinda makes sense. I'm so confused.

A drag queen isn't a gender identity/sexuality. It's a form of entertainment. A lot of drag queens identify as cis males.

*;,_,;* Re-pyor-tad *;,_,;*

black guy does something cool = nigga
black gyt does something stupid = nigger

>no trolls allowed!
This is the worst thing to say if you don't want to bother with trolls ...

Marry me?
Nothing is safe.

Not cute at all but I live in Wisconsin

>underageb&

any anons planning on shooting up any gay clubs. protip. just blame isis when you're done to throw the liberals off your track ;)

Go back to tumblr

Take this shit over to the lgbt thread. Fags can go there and stay there... Safe place is not /b

Did someone say troll this bread

Look out here comes the spider man

Look at me! I'm the captain now!

I'm normal.

Tell that to New York city that just recognized all of those terms in my picture a "gender" by law

Drag Queens give trans people a bad rep

Muh pronouns muh progressive freedoms

Trans people give the human race a bad rep

seek help

I am a Cheloniisexual. I identify as turtle, turtle, turtle.

On a side note, I do not have to worry about finding safe spaces since I carry my own.

I identify as an 1800s southern land owner in America, my pronouns are YesMassa/YesMassa/YesMassa and if you refer to me as anything but I shall have your skin cut off and tanned into a saddle for my Kentucky Mountain stallion, yhear?

Squirtle squirtle. Squirtle squirtle squirtle. Squirtle squirtle squirtle. Squirtle squirtle squirtle. Squirtle squirtle squirtle. Squirtle squirtle squirtle. Squirtle squirtle squirtle. Squirtle squirtle squirtle. Squirtle squirtle squirtle.

why is it that every one of this fuckers never come from a normal family? you will never see someone properly raised with two loving parents being trans or i dont know the other terms you faggots make up for this shit

yall mf need a psychologist.

I have no name for my gender, as it is way to special to be named.

My pronouns are as follows (please keep in mind that the puncuating markes are part of the pronouns, don't be a cis shitlord and respect them):
Did I mention I'm a huge faggot? He
Did I mention I'm a huge faggot? Him
Did I mention I'm a huge faggot? Himself

Deliver us OP, deliver unto us, dem titties.

I agree OP, thank you

>tfw I want to start a thread and have anons address me in my preferred gender of "NON-OP"
>;_;

>I'm human
NO YOU'RE FUCKING NOT

The ones that trigger special snowflakes.

>the only true response

She had me until the end. ANOTHER QT LOST

I'm a bi male, now fuck off you fucking privileged SJW cunts

I(you) identify as you(me) OP, Please refer to me(you) as a faggot, I(you) enjoy guzzling cum and being anally fisted, please dont deny that I(you) am what I(you) am or else you(me) will be a privileged-cis-gendered-shitlord, dont make us this.

I sexually identify as a Falco main

Him/His/MISHUN COMPRETE

Kekismus maximus