Why is Marvel so based?

>Why?

Same shit, different pile.

My fukken God, I love this. Give me templates. Make tutorials. Teach me how to do it! Long Live Fred Memes!

Marvel
>Has their own studio
>Has a leadership figure in Kevin Feige
>Hires competent/good directors and writers to make their movies
>Has one focused vision
>Took their time and built themselves from the ground up
>The filmmakers and writers understand the source material and characters.

WB/DC
>The DCEU does not have their own studio. Their movies are made by Warner Bros.
>Warner Bros is run by men and women who have the minds of businessmen, not fans.
>Hired a historically proven polarizing and criticized director in Zack Snyder to direct the biggest comic book movie in history, and then in good faith, fast tracked the Justice League film, without giving a big enough window to find another director should BvS be a commercial and critical flop.
>They did not take their time, and tried to catch up to Marvel with BvS by cramming as much shit as possible. It blew up in their face, as everyone expected.
>They do not have a leadership figure, nor a focused vision. Every director is allowed to do whatever they want.
>The man who is spearheading the DCEU's biggest films, has a fundamental misunderstanding of the source material, characters, and story structure.

When you put it on paper, it's no surprise why the DCEU is failing, and will continue to fail. We're only seeing the beginning. Suicide Squad will probably be good, but Wonder Woman will be the next trainwreck. It's written by the guy who wrote Pan, and the female lead is a bad actress. Now that Gal has a lot of dialogue and scenes that will require a range of emotion, she will be exposed big time as a miscast.

Justice League will likely be the final nail in the coffin. At worse the entire DCEU will sink and WB will try again 10-20 years from now. At best, Suicide Squad and Batman movies will be allowed to endure, and then it's gonna be the same status quo that it's always been. Just a bunch of Batman movies.

I really liked BvS and it made me hype for the rest of the DC universe.

But that's what DC did.

Well shit nigger when you put it like that it all makes sense. But why are there still DCcucks? Shouldn't they be outraged? Don't they want good movies?

Fuck off newfag, Fredposting bestposting

Looks like summer is indeed here

>Shouldn't they be outraged?

A lot of us are. WB felt the effects of the negativity surrounding BvS, trust me. $870 million is a lot of money, but in the context of what the film is, it's a fucking joke. Especially considering Civil War passed that in 2-3 weeks, and Deadpool (a Rated R capefilm with a C-lister) made more money domestically. Then there was the negative word of mouth which at this point is hurting DC's reputation, because they're more miss than hit now.

The ONLY reason Zack Snyder wasn't shitcanned is because they were in pre-production of Justice League, and was ready to film a mere five weeks after BvS's release. Unless they took the time to create a plan B (which is obvious at this point that they didn't), there was no way they could find a new director who would want to try to fix this mess, and get him on board in such a short amount of time. Also if Justice League were delayed, it'd be bad PR because actions speak louder than words, and doing that would be saying "We fucked up. Sorry."

>iron man is still #1
>mfw

story telling SHORT and LONG game?

the fuck is this even.

old-fashioned strategy????

WHAT?

I don't even get.... but it's stuff

and the avengers is till number 2. I am okay with these. I fucking still watch Iron Man. The Dudes best villain movie.

seems legit and unbiased.
or you trying to imply that that DC has depth that surpassess the average movie?

The only one worst their score on the marvel side is Avengers 1, IM1, and Ant Man. Not to say DC's shit is better but there is heavy bias amongst critics and Disney power balance.

so based

There's no bias at all. Just look at the two feature series

he's right

oh my gosh another one! BASED.

It's obviously you, stop talking to yourself.
You do this in every thread.

Cringe.

Yeah. Snyder was a terrible choice to jump start something they would be pouring billions into and stake their future on. Should have thoroughly screened their choices and picked someone who could deliver a competent film. Once the ground is established, then you can begin making your experimental fare.

What in Snyder's resume convinced WB that he would be a sound decision to helm such an important project? And why pour insane amounts of money into the first two films? Tell a smaller and focused Superman adventure and gradually build your universe. Not smash together Superman and Superman II, then follow that up with film containing major elements of Death of Superman, The Dark Knight Returns, Man of Steel II, and setup for the Justice League.