You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't own the greatest phone ever made. Pic related

You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't own the greatest phone ever made. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/10UBsSo6O4I
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/09/BlackBerry_PASSPORT_(15200890784).jpg/465px-BlackBerry_PASSPORT_(15200890784).jpg
youtu.be/pBIPU8aCCgE
bing.com/images/search?q=broken iphone glass&FORM=HDRSC2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cause iphones are better

Thats not the Note.

because I have a note7 with a good non-exploding battery

Enjoy your house burning down

yfw the notes are being recalled due to blowing up

So you think

If you can pay for the Note, you can pay for a new house, easy.

Get a load of this faggot.

>samsung
>greatest

pick one

I'm a programmer, i make them the greatest, no matter what

> being this much of a fag

I dont own the greatest phone because I own your pic related

Is that the new Nexus from Google?

Game and match.

I don't have it cause I'm happy with my s6 edge

My S5 works just fine for any thing I need my phone for. By the time it doesn't, there will be a new best phone.

Cause my 3310 is still working

Take everything you love about your s6 and add better battery life, camera and waterproofing.

>I can't afford a new phone

Fixed that for you guys.

I'm with you m8 greatest phone I've ever had.

Poorfag indeed

Surely you jest. Everyone knows that android is for plebians and rubes. It's either Windows phones or Iphones. Apple makes a superior mobile product.

I use my phone mainly as a music player. Other things I do with it are emulate GBA games when I'm bored or waiting for something, read news or shit while I'm taking a dump, and in extremely rare cases making the occasional phone call or text. I don't want to have a super cheap poorfag phone, but I'm not gonna drop half a thousand dollars on a glorified miniature tablet either. Anything with a decent battery and a solid build is more than enough for me.

I've had the LG G4 for about a year now and I have no regrets.

I do tho

s7 edge

Very weak bait bro

>drop half a thousand
try $900 poorfag

that's not a G5

I second this guy

I like my S6, but the battery life blows.

My only complaint.

OP Pls

Eh, maybe when I have shit to compensate for.

as a limited budget-fag, i have enough money to upgrade to the s6 but i hate that it doesnt have an sd slot. so i feel stuck

While apple makes a dashingly competitive product, you surely can't jest a windows phone. They are grossly inferior in all manners of software and design.

Too big.

isnt this the phone they recalled cause it was catching on fire?

Iphone 6s is the fastest phone in the world. Literally look up "iphone 6s vs [any phone] speed test" and the iphone wins. And that says a lot since a new iphone is about to get released tomorrow.

Here's iphone vs s7 speed test
youtu.be/10UBsSo6O4I

nigger pillls

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/09/BlackBerry_PASSPORT_(15200890784).jpg/465px-BlackBerry_PASSPORT_(15200890784).jpg

whatever keeps you from suicide

checked btw

Because I don't suck my dad's dick for money

cause it splodes

This. These new phones are all too big. When your thumb can't reach every corner of the display, then something is wrong.

Music player guy here. Any phone that doesn't have an SD slot is an immediate no for me. Half of my library is wav or flac.

Fuck you and thanks m8

Because I'm a windows phone enthusiast.

No, that is the note 7, The exact same phone with a pen and explosions.

I got an S6 after upgrading from my old S3. In all due honesty I prefer the S3. The S6 seems like an iPhone wanna be. You can't add memory, can't change batteries, the phone itself is encased in glass (making it breakable), and the LED on it is weak as shit. I've got a huge crack line on the back, a smaller one on the front corner, and the camera has a small crack too. They're too delicate. 6/10

That's a funny way to spell "Mircosoft employee"

>thats the joke.

Sitting here with my s5, cracked screen being a broke ass bitch.

Because my phone is actually waterproof

>Half of my library is wav or flac.
So just use a compressor and make compressed copies of them at 320kbps for phone use

I had the S3 before I got my LG G4, loved it. It was easily the best phone on the market at the time.

My galaxy s2 is chugging along just fine

I'm far too lazy for that shit

Fast is cool but without a jailbreak apple doesn't allow emulators or torrents. iTunes is way too restrictive for my tastes . Plus no sd card slot is a slap in the face.

huawei master race reporting in

protip: it's pronounced wah-way

anyone else have a problem with the layout of your phone

>make sure to have apps with bright colors near each other

>set a clock even though you won't wake up to it (because you like seeing it at your status bar)

>spend almost an hour arranging apps

>home screen and lock screen must be a fully black wallpaper

>two folders specifically made for apps you don't use (even though you can have one)

Any psychologists here that can examine what I do to my phone?

Midget hand detected.

Why, you like watching Netflix on a postage stamp?

i think i'm the only one without a phone, i don't like to be able to be reached at all times, it's fucking annoying. i also don't have a social life :D

What a winner

Poor as shit..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We can tell

You can have a phone and not have a social life, you need access to 911, you need it for work. Underage?

The only appropriate answer.

used to be back in the day homie, they're shit now

best phone
hate all you want
the rest is kids toys

>Having a phone
>Being reachable at all times.

What are you 70+ y/o?
Phone can be turned off retard.

do u feel better about yourselves now :(?

i convinced my boss to send me emails if he needs some shit

because nexus

true, i could afford one but i don't really care enough about it to spend that much on it. i don't really like smartphones in general tbh lol, not a big fan of touch screen.

flood me with hate plz

but I do.

Just made some freaking awesome underwater shots the other day.
This phone's da fucking bomb.

How do you get said emails?

How does Steve Jobs' dead cock taste you fanboy faggot?

will it allow me to make extra fast phone calls?

exactly my case. I want to upgrade from the s5 (which is perfectly good tbh) but my library is on flac, and have plenty of demos and rare recordings unavailable on streaming

This 10/10

Wow I didn't recognise that phone without its broken screen

I'm good with my galaxy A5. Resurrection Remix (based on Cyanogenmod), android 6.0.1
Suck my dick

I do own he greatest phone, its a Nexus 5

The gs7 will, with wifi calling

Because i already do not the edge though that shits gay

How does lag feel poorfag?

>3/10

FTFY

because i own a oneplus
get your shitty student phone outta here

on my computer, when i'm at home. my job is not that important so i don't need to be ready 24/7

do u hate me

Faster =/= better

iphone is also faster than your cheap shit

>2 second advantage every time you open an app
It saves you an hour every day

Top kek, the iPhone screen resolution is tiny compared to samsung's, and it still gets owned in speed tests. Enjoy your 2gb ram you faggot.

>2 seconds
Exaggeration much?
There's literally no difference.

>implying your service provider allows VOIP.

I own this phone. It's a piece of fucking shit I regret buying it every day should have just stuck with my s3

>not having an important enough job that you don't need to be reachable 24-7

sponge

Those are 2 different phones

phonebros, is it still true that iphones are beste suited for an apple environment?
I don't even know when I connected my phone to the pc the last time. Airdroid ftw

>iphone is faster because it has a lower resolution
Top kek nigger, watch this shit. Note 7 1440p vs note 7 720p it's literally the same. Iphone has a better cpu architecture and gpu. Snapdragon is a joke, they just jack the cores with high clocks and that's it
youtu.be/pBIPU8aCCgE

>2 seconds
>an hour

Id rather get fucked in the ass 1 hour a day than use an iPhone

sure, like that's unheard of with other brands.
plus, a few bucks for a decent case and that's it!

iphones of course NEVER break:

bing.com/images/search?q=broken iphone glass&FORM=HDRSC2