Fall Festival is coming up at my school and I'm in charge of the planning...

Fall Festival is coming up at my school and I'm in charge of the planning. I managed to hook up with a local Renaissance Fair and borrow a few sets of stocks and plan to get a group together to do shifts in them where we can sell tickets to guests to tickle the "prisoners." We have about five girls and three guys who agreed to sit in them.

I ran it by the principal and he's cool with it. The only thing now is to decide on how it should work. Would $5 per ticket be good? And maybe each ticket is good for 2 minutes? Never did this before so advice would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wcvBLfoSRpQ?t=14m22s
youtu.be/dQO3ar5izFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds about right 5$ for two minutes of my fetish

I mean think about it, how long does someone really wanna tickle and be tickled/ at 5 dollars per 2 minutes that's a lot of money for that. I'd say 2 dollars for 1 minute. Try tickling someone for 1-2 minutes. they can only handle so much let alone a lot of people!

Two minutes of nonstop tickling is a looong ass time if they arent splitting it among everybody. Would they be able to pick one victim or would they have to move around?

Agreed. Don't underestimate how tortuous it can be. And you have to understand that the girls will get a shit load more attention than the dudes. As a guy I wouldn't mind sitting in because I know I wouldn't have to put up with much. But the girls are going to get annihilated so you better account for that.

Good point. I don't think I'd pay 5 bucks for anything at a stupid school fair.

LOL WTF KIND OF IDEA IS THIS?????? If I went to a festival and saw this shit I would be so creeped out.... keep your weird foot fetish bs to yourself. SO FUCKING CRINGE

Gimme a break. Not everything is about sex to non-retards. They do this shit all the time at renfaires. Seen it myself and it's no worse than a dunking booth.

2 minutes is fine but only let them do 30 seconds at a time. Make them take breaks.

>principal
So high school? Because if not then...holy shit user.

Not seeing the problem either way

take the sharpest sword you can get your hands on, stand infront of their feet and scream random nonsense as you decapitate their feet

That's pretty hot user

this

You don't fucking see how letting a bunch of people tickle the bare feet of high school girls isn't some freak shit? You have any idea what kind of weirdos you're going to get buying $100 worth of tickets and picking out the 14 year old blonde to fondle for two straight hours?

If its a local thing then just police it by throwing out any creeps. "Lets not do something fun because a creep might show up." Welcome to libtard america everyone.

How much do I have to pay to cum?

Fucking lol you cant just throw someone out of a fair because they look creepy. Also are you retarded? You cant fucking tell what a pedo looks like

OP what are you gonna do when pic related comes by and wants to purchase 30 mins of "tickle time" with the cute little blonde 15yr old?

I think buying too many tickets would qualify. You dont think if some 40 year old dude kept paying to tickle the girls you wouldnt have good cause to tell him to take a hike?

his gonna call cops

OP will do penis inspection to see if they have boners

>thinking all those high school sluts don't get off on teasing loser betas.

What laws are being broken?

He's just at the fair to have a good time and give money to help out the school. The police have no probable cause to detain or arrest him.

Unless OP lives in a small town of less than 1000 people, this is a terrible idea.

Dubs makes sense. Are the girls who volunteered really dense enough to not think there's eroticism here?

I know you're from Colorado, and I know the school

Girls are stupid as fuck. They probably think they'll be getting tickled by the jocks and a few nerds, not the 30+yr old basement dwellers who come out of the woodwork because there are 9 teenage girl feet lined up that you can pay to molest.

I approve of unfamous george costanza.

Are you going to give the girls diapers OP? You can't tickle a girl for more than 30 seconds before she pisses herself. So now you have to worry about foot and diaper fetishists.

This is quickly spiraling out of control.

It's not like there's a flyer going around advertising teen feet. It's just a carnival that happens to have this as an event. Those creepos aren't going to show up to a random school function they don't know about.

>mfw the principal is the biggest foot fetishist of them all

OP said they'll do shifts so bathroom breaks are probably not a problem.

Also watch OP get a string of gay dudes going crazy on his twink feet while the girls watch. Irony?

You have never been to any public event, have you?

Nobody is going to throw you out because you look creepy, but when you pay 50 bucks to tickle little girls for hours, people around you will start to notice. Just telling them "please leave, you're making people feel uncomfortable" is almost always enough to make these people go away.

Also, when you're organizing something, you generally have the capacity to decide who is allowed to come/stay, otherwise private parties would be illegal, which would be lol. People might theoretically get to press discrimination charges, but in practice ... eh, not gonna happen.

Anyway, to the OP: Try it out first with a few people how long they make it and take the time. Stuff like this shouldn't be agreed on purely beforehand, nobody takes the time when he gets tickled normally, so everyones estimate is gonna be off.

>underage

I was just thinking that! Watch out, OP, those girls are going to watch you dominated by hunks. Your boyfeet are at their mercy and those barefoot babes are going to be laughing for sure, but not from getting tickled themselves, from watching you.

OP you better post results after

I want to know which of these retards has the correct expectations

Fuck you user, I fucking got a raging boner now.

>You will never have barefoot girls laugh at you while sexy men tickle your feet.

Is OP going to provide security for these girls after the event is over and the 6'3 autist they threw out earlier is waiting outside the gate because he is now obsessed with the girl whose feet he tickled for 30 seconds?

Lots of dubs and trips in this thread.

Is the OP building a giant wall against outer space in case a meteor hits the fair?
No, because it's not gonna happen.

As this is my fetish, I would go bankrupt.

It's still about sex, the original punishment was about sex. Being raped while in a stock was commonplace regardless of gender. Renfaire is for creepy dorks, I have seen the creepy shit at them, don't lie to me. Everything from someone running up to mock me, in character, for 5 straight minutes causing a giant scene to grown men openly wearing penis sheaths with their balls entirely visible. It's a cringe factory where hipsters and white trash gather to mate before resuming their annual migration route to every single McDonalds in existence to stuff their fat, greasy faces.

The punishment was the public humiliation of being put on display. Tickling, raping, etc was never part of it. Not saying it didnt happen but that wasnt the goal.

Fuck like I needed a new fetish. Fuck this thread!

You sound like you really want this event to happen.

Why don't you take a seat over here.

Gonna need ya to post this event on YouTube, for further socio-politickle debate.....see what I did there?

Here user.
>youtu.be/wcvBLfoSRpQ?t=14m22s

And for everyone else questioning this, when a high school can pull THIS SHIT (teens tricked into making out with their parents)
>youtu.be/dQO3ar5izFw
then tickling students' feet is barely an issue at all.

Holy shit I remember that episode! The turtles literally fought a pervert.

....that lineup of teens...the one on the left....damn....NERD HEAVEN...uuuummmpphhhhh.....opppssss...SPILL IN AISLE 5...SPILL IN AISLE 5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>9 feet
is there an amputee?

>barefoot girls laugh at you while sexy men tickle your feet.
Is this a thing somewhere? Please let this be a thing.

I thought that black woman's shoulders were floating in mid air.

roll

bump

OP abandoned thread?

I'm still here. Just not much more to offer. For anyone wondering there hasn't been any talk of it being sexual. Whether or not the girls aren't thinking about that I can't be sure but I'm not about to bring it up.

As for this, whatever. If someone gets off tickling me or anyone else in the hot seat then so be it. I'd actually be pretty relieved if the guys got some attention. That would make it look less creepy if we get tickled too.

If the girls at your highschool are anything like the ones I went to highschool with. Prepare yourself.

fuckin hell man i would toetally buy $100 worth of time with that girl's feet

What do you mean?

Sounds hot.

Gonna need pic of OP's feet. If you could do that, um yeah.

Always eager to tickle. I was targeted quite frequently because of my ticklishness.

Fall Festival sounds awful lot like Foot Fetish to me

Coincidence? I don't think so..

Was it sexual at all? Did you get any sense of it not being totally innocent?

> Come with a fiver
> Leave with a boner
My kinda party

No, it just felt like I was being tickled. The helplessness though, was the emotion.

That is a really fucking weird event

good call and check'em

Is it any weirder than a dunking booth?

dunking booth doesn't allow physical contact with what can be considered, by some, to be an erotic part of the body

I honestly think if you were to put high school girls in bathing suits and people paid money to get them wet there would be more complaints than tickling their feet would.

it's just tickling, no sexual stuff would be going on, I mean, look at those stocks. Plus, who would dare display any form of sexual deviance in public while in high school?