What makes armenians so subhuman?

what makes armenians so subhuman?

pic related, armenians that raped a poor swedish woman and livestreamed it

"""""""""swedish""""""""""

When does your visa expire, Mehmet?

I thought armenians were white

He is quintessentially Swedish

they wish they were, they're a mix of kurd/arab and caucasian

genetically, they are closest to azeris and kurds, in fact they are almost exactly like them in genetic makeup

If i lived in Sweden I would just go kill them, like your society is so impossible to fail in. Just go kill some of these dudes

I'm just waiting for some volunteer shit to open up in Northern Europe

>rapist
>brown skin
>talks with a funny accent
Yep it's a swede alright

they are
t. whiteness expert

>I'm just waiting for some volunteer shit to open up in Northern Europe
You just can't help but fight other people's wars for them, can you, America?
Let us handle this. If we doom ourselves to extinction then we deserve it. If we come to out fucking senses and just STOP all of this then we might be able to redeem ourselves.
Relying on someone else will only make our nation even weaker.

If armenians are white, iranians, kurds, azeris are also all white

>iranians are white
t. mahmoud esfahani

>be swedish
>get raped
IMPOSSIBLE TO FABRICATE

Why? I already left the military here because this nation is fucked. I have Norwegian grammar/vocab books and a Swedish grammar book. I'm learning Finnish now because I have some friends from there at school now.

The US is going downhill for a lot of reasons, however the races here live peacefully together on a large scale except for blacks. Arabs and Africans in Sweden, Finland, etc. are way different than anyone in the US. They need to be removed forcefully

If I disagree with the US I'm not some edgy neo-Nazi who wants to have a pure white US, I'm going to move to a country that better fits my ideals of having a sound stable nation without diehard white nationalism. Sweden had that until it was fucked in one fell swoop and you guys need to get shit together

>I'm learning Finnish now
why would you do that to yourself

cringe

everyone, look at this loser larper

>Sweden had that until it was fucked in one fell swoop and you guys need to get shit together
Which is what I'm saying. If Trump said "hey, we can get rid of every single non-white for you, no strings attached" I'd turn him down.
You might hide the symptoms of a disease, but you're still sick. A get out of jail card like that won't do anything for the nation but push the problem further down the road. We must learn on our own that we have horribly fucked up, we must feel the pain from our own mistakes, and we must find the solution to it on our own. If we don't, then we aren't worth saving. If a problem as obvious to the world as this can't be solved by a nation so supposedly great, then it's a nation of imbeciles that isn't worth saving to begin with.
I appreciate your kindness, but really, it's like giving crack to a crack addict because you see he's having withdrawals.

t. Artin Götüyanikian

>t. whiteness expert
>iranians aren't white
ah yes

You gonna shoot them boy? You gonna shart in mart fattie mclardie?

Cringed as well tbqhwy
*points and laughs at you*

t. Trudeau lover who wants more rapefugees

Your government needs to fix shit. They won't, European politics are now about being as passive as possible. Someone has to deport all criminals and stop the flow of immigrants from that region

t. from a country killing itself from within because of Islam and nationalism
t. Muslim

>Posting "Alternative fact"

Expect nothing more from a leaf

>Your government needs to fix shit. They won't
Then goodbye cruel world, it was nice knowing you.
At least we'll be martyrs and shit.

>commenting on whiteness when his country doesn't even play cricket

The martyrs are the women being raped and harassed, you the men are just sitting by and justifying doing nothing about it

cricket aka a sport plays by poo in loos
kek

canadians are honorary anglos at best, and are therefore borderline white

t. cringey manchild

t. soccer hooligan

>Cricket

What? What does that do with whiteness now?Oh... I guess you are a poo person from designated shitting country of india

you aren't white, you wouldn't understand

How does it feel knowing that your nation is a complete failure full of Arabfrican rape babies including yourself

When you see someone post autism like that just post pictures that make fun of him and move on

>Americans so subhuman
nothing new

t. Rajeet Patel, a white person

Feels good
How does it feel being a complete loser who's only solace is meming with his fellow autists on "le edgy h4x0r hangout Sup Forums xD"

>all white countries play cricket therefore any country that plays cricket is white

Don't you know they're the true, original Aryans? Don't doubt the whiteness of streetshitters now.

Thanks for the advice and thanks for the gif

>he lives in Africa

Hockey is the only white sport.

And maybe some kinds of skiing.

Summer sports definitely not.

Africa is the land of kangz
You just a jelly cave dweller
Go back to your cave, Yacoub should have never set you free

>hahkey
>a real sport

The whitest sport there is is turkish oil wrestling

>Glass japs 2 times
>"Well that'll teach them"
>Croak mad after having seen your grandson became a 125 kg weeb and a regular poster in a Japanese waifu appreciation forum

Kek grandpa, Tyrone is also blacking your granddaughter as we speak now.

Why are you Yuros so obsessed with blacks

This is you two post above Rajeet, my smart white aryan friend

I was well over my head with talking like that with our Aryan overlord my fellow untermensch friend.

Russia will invade and fix it all, no more Scandinavia, only Slavdinavia

>Your gf and mother are obsessed with them friendo, don't forget to tip your bull. Also
>Yuro
kek

Yes you Yuros. This is the second time in one thread you've mentioned cuckolding

Not Armenian. This same autist has been posting this thread non stop especially on pol

>swedish woman
>rape
She probably wanted it, cuck hubby found out and they lied about rape.

NOBODY POSTS PICS OF THE WOMAN

WTF!

I took this photo when I was in Sweden. They really like brown dicks. Those posters were everywhere in Stockholm and Uppsala.

Those don't sound like armenian names honestly