Hey Sup Forums its me again and I got myself into real shit this Time...

Hey Sup Forums its me again and I got myself into real shit this Time. I would always come to Sup Forums to check out the loli threads and that was fine. But yesterday I took it to far. My neighbor has a 3 month old and these asholes always leave their door unlocked. Well long story short I broke into the place and went directly over to the crib where I saw the baby sleeping like an angel. I pick it up and placed the baby's anus securely around my cock as I began to work my way up to maximum thrust. just then I noticed their youngest son was watching me.. I got so scared, so I slipped the baby of my penis and went out thru the window the same way I came in. But before I left I told his brother if he told anyone that I would be back, then I should him my blood covered cock to let him know I was serious. When I got back to my house I seen my neighbor's house light up like it was the fucking circus. I could see my neighbor running back and forth between the baby's room and his youngest son room. I just stood there on my front lawn watching as my neighbor's tried to figure out what was going on as they called the police. All I could hear was the screaming of his wife as see cut on the light's to reveal the bloody mess I left behind. Just then my neighbor saw me, I'm now watering my grass to make myself look less suspicious. He asked if I'd seen anyone near his house. I look him dead in the eye's and say "I didn't see anyone". But I'm really scared because his son knows who I AM and I left a lot of semen behind..... I am a registered sex offender and I'm scared they will check for DNA.... what do I do? ......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1T6YM7RE5wQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I left DNA

Kill yourself.

>I'm a babyrapist

Kill yourselves.

I hope this is fiction. If it is, you should write a book or something, that storyline isn't bad. But in case it's true, you got nobody to blame but yourself. Mercilessly fucking babies usually gets you in trouble, you know. But yeah I'm still hoping it's just your imagination at work.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Another peadophile is getting busted. If you're in the U.S you'll get 5-10 years of prison, WHEN you get caught. There is NO way you're getting out of this one. Enjoy getting raped and beaten up every single day in jail, you worthless piece of shit.
DId you hear that? Whoop whoop it's the sound of tha police!

> stale pasta

I had such a huge crush on Tobey Maguire. Disappointed they didn't hire him for the new Spiderman movies, cuz that other guy sucks. He just doesn't have the charm that Tobey had.

Btw, OP is an idiot.

Lol enjoy imagining being that baby with an army of bubbas standing behind you. I'm sure they'll let you call them daddy before they murder you.

Yeahhh, jail time will/would be tough for you.

I think you're probably good. The cops will understand. I mean who hasn't raped a baby every now and again?

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!

Again?
You just got caught last week.

PROTIP: Stale pasta. This thread has been going on for the past 8 months or more. It's surveillance harvesting for FBI or Homeland Security who decide which user gets bumped up to which priority based on their responses.

Here we go folks!
Down the autism rollercoaster we go!

Buckleup, it'll be a depressing and cringey time.

Castrate yourself then, call the cops and turn yourself in, proceed to get raped in jail - for probably the rest of your life - then be at peace knowing you did the best you could to make things better.

Use the Brock Law you probably get six months.

you need to escape to south america and fast

>already registered as a sex offender
you are fucked. here's how to unfuck:
1. go to store (general or whatever you have in murica),
2. buy helium gas (2 party canis

Fake. This has been posted a few times already, OP would already be in jail if he weren't lying out his ass

..ters, tube, small size bin bag (like 25 to 35 l)
????
profit

Are you making Pedo Up?

Your dick must be pretty tiny of you could fit it in a babies anus.faggot

You fucked up and there's nobody to blame but you. Have fun in prison.

Probably going to get busted also if not killed in jail someones bitch, you`re fucked literrally not now but probably few days.
Also you made a pedophile out of that kid I know a guy that caught some guy raping a little girl, and he confesed to me that it is why he became a pedophile.
Congratulations You fucked up a whole family, your life, and your familys life too.
Sick Prick

Wait till prison. How does being shanked sound to you? Maybe bludgeoned to death

Newfags

pics pls

OP, i just hope this is fucking bait.

i am a pedophile.. a pedo phile, you know what this fucking word does mean? you are disgusting OP, just disgusting,you are the reason pedos are hated so much

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a newfriend would take anything posted here as fact.
candy-asses, candy-asses everywhere

you know that they need to write this.. and YES, a lot is fiction (art? weeeeell.. maybe..) but there are some nice cases of true stories, Sup Forums legends

If it's true you should turn yourself in so you can willingly get your rektum penetrated til you can fit 420 jew noses in there

if it's your wild imagination
write a sequel to "A Serbian film"

a sequel to "A Serbian film"

Oo you haven't heard?
youtube.com/watch?v=1T6YM7RE5wQ

>the joke
>you're head

>what should i do

Stop posting fake shit

>be me 31
>I've always loved children babies more
>my neighbor has 3 kids one of them is a baby
>last night I broke into his house and saw his 3 month old sleeping like a little angel
>I pull his son out of his crib
>Dick harder then diamonds.jpg
>I get it ready, pull off its little diaper
>began to thrust my cock deep inside its little body
> I can feel it's little heart beating on the tip of my cock
>feel nice.png
>I see his brother in other room frozen solid with fear
>I'm scared that he may alert his sleeping parents
>so I leave out the window
>but before I did I showed him my blood covered cock
>Told him that I would come back for seconds if he told
> Got back to my house
> Watched neighbor's house light up like the fucking circus
>I can hear his wife screaming as she cut on the light's to reveal the mess I left behind
>I now standing in my front yard so that way I can have front row seats
>watch as my neighbor ran from room to room trying to locate the intruder
>He sees me
>I'm now watering my grass to make myself look less suspicious
>he asked if I seen anyone near his home
>I look him dead in the eye's and say's
>"It aint over until it's over
>babies are love babies are life

Op should kill himself.

even if you don't satan is still gonna fuck your t00b with00t l00b for the rest of eternity.

Wew gg babyrapist.