APOLOGIZE.

its not even close now.

>swimmeme

>bing

>stat padding in swimming

20 of them in swimming really
1 in dancing

>APOLOGIZE
haha apologize in aLL CAPITALS, funny hilarious, NEW POSTING. NEVER SEEN BEFORE.

Die soon.

ok maybe we'll lay off on track events

Aren't 14 of those golds in swimming though?

Really makes you think.

>14 golds from swimmeme

This country is a joke tbqh famalam

I think we've been more than generous. We could decide we want to start doing well in sit-down sports as well.

>United States of Swimming

>The Swimming City of USA

Bongs can win swim events. We aren't disbarring you from participating

>ameripools

>stat padding with cycling

Noice

nice swimming

Why is everyone so mad at swimming events. No one is stopping your nations from being good at swimming.

This. Swimming pools aren't exclusive to the US

because you are only good at one thing and milk the shit out of it

Are Americans so good at swimming because of Hurricane Katrina?

>Germany in charge of policing stat padding
>implying East German transwomen dopers didn't pad their stats in the Winter Olympics with all the skating events

Why doesn't Germany become good at swimming than?

Cycling is 12.5% of GB medals
Swimming is 56% of USA medals

REMINDER TO THE REST OF THE WORLD THAT YOU HAVE JUST AS MUCH OF AN OPPORTUNITY TO WIN ANY ONE OF THE 6 GORILLION SWIMMING EVENTS BUT YOU ALL JUST SUCK

>56%

So about the percentage of white people in the US, then?

Why doesn't every other nation do this too? It's the sport that gives the most medals. Why not Put a lot of your focus into it? USA is also good at basketball, volleyball, and gymnastics just to name a few.

Whites can swim. Blacks can't swim.

>rest of the world confirming they can't swim
kek
KEK

Reminder that this is the table at this time last time

china is choking hard as fuck

we have to support all the refugees, they can't swim

There is a very real possibility that the US will go 4 for 4 in individual gymnastics events tomorrow. Prepare your anus, world.

Nothing, Phelps is an incredible athlete but you've gotta say, that many events is overkill.

Britbongs can say this, but krauts with their speed skating stat padding are being idiots doing this

>Great Britain & Northern Ireland
Did I miss something, I thought GB always just competed as such without being so specific

>Russia

F

>Ru22ia

It's the IOC's fault that they put so many medals into swimming. The US simply has the best swimmers. Maybe they should just make more events for other sports.

USA is the greatest country in the world.

USA is the greatest country in the world.

Finally some one says it

Nah team GB is just branding

we compete as GB and NI, northern irish athletes choose who they want to compete for except in some events like rugby sevens and boxing where they have to compete for Ireland

>domesticated monkey

hue

>"Th-this sport shouldn't count anymore because I say so!"

I wouldn't have a problem with the number of events in swimming if they expanded other sports too

currently only 14 gymnastic events and 10 road cycling events vs. 32 pool swimming events seems silly

if anything expanding shit like gymnastics might help america even more but at least it would be fair (The best gymnast each year would be able to compete with the best swimmer in total medals)

US total percentage of medals from swimming all time: 20%

Australia: 37%

Bronze and silver are worth nowhere near as much as gold, whats the percentage for golds?

Yeah that's what I said. Make more events for certain sports. More track and field, more weightlifting, more gymnastics, etc.

literally DROWNING in all these gold medaals

>amerifats patting each other on the back ITT over all these meme sport medals

probably because there are too many types of swimming

US golds from swimming: 21%

Kangacunts: 40%

PER CAPITA
E
R

C
A
P
I
T
A

>Per capita
>changing percentages

really firing my neurons

that moment when you realise that hurricane Katrina is why usa are the best swimmers

It shouldn't count so much more than other sports, no.

>all time
Literally not relevant.

imagine where usa would be without the absurd amount of swimming events

really makes you think

Really makes them sink.

well not after that girl tied penny. it is happening. It is all over for europeans

nice amount of puns and banter itt, feels just like reddit

USA

>GOAT

More swimming right?

out splish-splashed the competition with a one trick pony event, nothing to be proud of

>Ameriswims

Keep crying bitch nigga

>had to pull Phelps out of retirement, otherwise you'd have less medals than GB

>GOAT

>still no mens 100m sprint, 100m powerwalk, 100m run with knees kicked high, 100m backwards run, no 100m hops

Are you people trying to imply that we're doing swimmingly so far in these olympics?

Say that again, fucker.

Continue to produce tears, cowardly negro.

Complaining about the US having a bunch of swim medals is essentially admitting that your country is too retarded to see the almost 100 medals to be awarded for swimming events and to make the appropriate investment.

>Yuropors have shifted from per capita to muh swimming

The guy with the afro staring at her always gets me

why are people complaining about swimming? it has always been like this in the olympics, probably for 100 years. All you are saying is you don't like the olympics, period. This is how the olympics works.

Swimming is one of the purest sports too, you are all mad that you lost and you have a horrible bias against the sport. fucking idiots.

people complaining about the different strokes I will assume don't know how to swim and would die if they fell in the deep end.

Isn't the goal to win the most gold medals?

Don't hate the player, etc etc

Based on this thread, I guess the USA is the only place with water. Otherwise it's a retarded excuse.

THIS

Rather be an Ameriswim than a Eurodrown

One of the purest sports because they can't detect USA doping yet.

shut your mouth, dressage deiter

>

>the whitest sport in the olympics
>this #triggers the euros who can't send millions of rapefugees to ruin it

>Taking claim for something you had absolutely nothing to do with

The stages of European denial

Stage 1:
Per capita

Stage 2:
Systemic untraceable doping

Stage 3:
Too many swimming events

Stage 4:
Basketball shouldn't be in the Olympics

Stage 5:
Too many track + field events

Stage 6:
China will destroy the US in the next Olympics

Stage 7:
No one cares about the Olympics anyways

There are far, far, far too many swimming events. I wouldn't question America's superiority in the event, they are clearly the best in the world at producing swimmers, but there's just too many different types of swimming.

Like Phelps' accomplishments are insane, but I wouldn't necessarily put him above Usain Bolt. His 8 golds in 2008 was crazy, but fucking hell who else gets to compete in 8 different styles of basically the same fucking thing?

Pick a standard and move on.

/thread

That feelio when I noticed this too.

if other countries cant even swim why do they think they can beat us in any other sport?

wat?

>from complete irrelevance to 4th place
how and when did that happen?

who's the qt in the middle?

B-but I just like watching sports. since when is it a dick waving contest of which country is the best

(you)

>Murriswims

From the krogan embassy

1896?