What can I do to make my gf fat?

What can I do to make my gf fat?

marry her

Marry her

Install Gentoo.

Get married

/thread

Marry her

Genuinely want to fatten her up, though.

these are all genuine answers
marriage is your best course of action

Learn to cook I guess?

Marry her

Marry her

Why tho

Marry her

weight gain fetish
joking aside lads. I'm not marrying her

why do you want to fatten her up? you aren't the witch from Hansel and Gretel are you?

Don't ruin her life by making her fat you fag, just find another girl who is a lard ass

Weight gain fetish
It's the weight gain that turns me on, not particularly the fat

Okay well my point still stands, don't force weight on her if she doesn't want that. That's just a dick move, unless she consents then it's fine I guess.

Oh yeah totally, she said she's okay with gaining weight if I can make her gain it, but she won't try to gain weight herself.

Anyway what can I do?

Feed her sugar and dumplings

Marry her.

inb4 reverse liposuction

reverse liposuction

upvoted

Marry her.

>Go down to a GNC Store or a similar vitamin shop
>Pick up some metabolism slowing pills
>Make sure theyre MEN or else it will go slow
>Offer to cook a one meal every week
>Crush pills and put into her food
>She gains weight FAST
>Hope she doesnt catch on
>She gains pounds in days
>Profit
>Pic related

>She gains pounds in days
Is this even possible?

Get into something very lazy that you can do together. Get into cooking, and make a lot of stuff with cheese and cream and butter. Tons of carbs and salt too. If she starts to put on weight and you don't, she'll probably care which is when you reinforce the fact that you don't care. Give her snacks all the time. Junk food.

Basically encourage her to do anything that involves eating and not moving. Like a netflix binge with 3 bags of chips and a half gallon of cheese dip.

Here's a great way to gain weight fast: buy a ton of Mac n cheese, then every time you make some, add an extra tbsp of butter, 4 strips of bacon, 3 eggs, and a half cup of shredded cheese.

Of course it is.
I knew a girl that gained 4lbs in 2 days just because she went on her gross period thing and was eating constantly
>This girl went from 109lbs to 112lbs and flipped shit and had a break down

marry her

Sounds like an appitizer-breakfast for champions

Not of fat though.