Tfw hangover

>tfw hangover

Does sweating it out actually work bros?

no

Drink lots of water and go to a sauna

Drink plenty (I mean lots) of water and eat some bananas.

This

Dont listen to these lush nerds user. Go get u a fukn burger and some fries and carbo-jerk that hangover right out of your dick.

>Carbo jerk

u wot m8

I feel better jerking off if i just had a meal stuffed with carbs. Dont knock it til you try it bud.

shower
2 aspirin
multi-vitamin
food with carbs
gatorade
30-45 min nap

in that order

If you have a big alcohol soaked beer shit in your smelly anoose, unleash that fucker asap.

>young people and their hangovers
Protip:
1. drink lots of water while you're drinking booze or beer or whatever
2. take an ibuprofen before you pass out 3. wake up and eat plenty of fatty food

Viola! No hangover. Fucking juveniles...

this is the real truth, you still still get plenty drunk, if you kill waters during drinking.

Kek

What is Sup Forums drinking tonight, gotta go to the liquor store in a bit, thinking bout pic related

Water is a good idea but taking any pain relief pills while drunk is terrible for your liver.

Plus ibuprofen would be out of your system by the time you wake up. That's why it says on the bottle to take it every 4 hours. Stuff has short half life

>Juveniles
>Hangover
Shit gets worse with age m8.

Fuck yeah.
Pro-tip: drink it ice-cold with a side of beer

Found the kid who turned 21 this summer and drank his first lite beer

Those bottle labels show doses way below what your body can actually handle. I'm not saying to go out and pound pain relievers but taking a couple Ibuproohen while drinking isn't going to make your liver fall out of your ass.

You are right though, it's a bit pointless to take them before going to bed. If anything it may help you relax a bit bit you'll still feel like shit when you wake up.

Main thing before bed is to hydrate. Take the pills when you wake up and hydrate more.

Then eat foods high in Potassium. If you have any magnesium supplements, those would be good to. Not to mention things like Gatorade that contain sodium and electrolytes.

Most overrated turd in the history of alcohol.

No just drink lots of water

>electrolytes
you know that it just means "conductive liquid"

faggot,try some Vinjak,vodka or something, there is a saying in my country
>its better to have a lesbian daughter,than a son who drinks jagger

you are all fucking retarded

eggs are the only home remedy with scientific backing. theres an enzyme in eggs that removes alcohol from liver.

taking pills after you've abused your liver? yeah that makes fucking sense you morons.

learn how to fuckin drink. if you really hit the shit hard there is no choice except to throw it up before you go to sleep. works every fucking time. if you go to sleep with a belly full of shots your just gonna keep getting drunker in your sleep and making your hangover worse.

if you are dehydrated you are also fucking retarded. drink some god damn water when you are drinking.

my hangover cure is as follows. when i get near the end of my drinking i start with lots of water but make sure i have time to take a few pisses. before i go to sleep i assess if i need to throw up. if not i take half a beer, crack a few eggs in it, hot sauce, horseradish, ginger, chug it, then finish the other half of the beer. i wake up and eat at least 6 eggs and drink black coffee. coffee can prevent liver damage and i drink it black because sugar fuels the hangover. unless you are a pussy you probably only slept about 5 hours because alcohol fucks up your ability to stay asleep. i spend about 3 hours masturbating and shitposting and drinking topo chico then i go get a burger with everything. it helps with the depression and good to get some food. throw an egg on that bitch if u still hungover. wow cured great job.

orange juice: sugar makes it worse and burns when u vomit
milk: make u shit urself
mineral water: hydrates better, helps kidneys

fuck off monogoloids

all correct. In my case paracetamol is better than ibu or aspirine, because those make the blood thinner and cause sickness/dizzy

soup,mint tea,dark chocolate, grandpa told me dat trick

What kind of country has sayings like this ?

gfy

look at this fat fuck eating 6 goddamn eggs, a cheeseburger, and an extra beer with a bunch of shit in it before he goes to bed.

jesus christ just drinks some fucking water in the morning and deal with it.

No. Most if a hangover is dehydration.

Drink water have an advil and get some food in you. No magic here, if you drink you will get sick and its entirely up to you if its worth it but one will l lead to the other.

Tylenol is the one to avoid because its hard on your liver. There are more things with scientific backing and are better than eggs even. Like water.

Goddamn man getchur shit straight before you condescend homey.

DO NOT take paracetamol while hungover - hard enough on the liver alone, its damage will have multiplicative effects when combined with the strain of filtering alcohol.

nothing helps

I used to:
-go to sauna
-drink a lot of water
-drink beer
-drink oj
-hard workout

and I tried to do this in a huge amount to make sure
and none of above works,
all you can do is survive to the evening thanks to painkillers and go to sleep earlier, sleep is the best for hangover

one(or 2) thing I like about hangover is menta feeling of not giving fuck to anything or anyone and beeing extremely horny

>coconut water
>pedialyte
>sandwich

caffeine makes hangover headaches worse, and there is no evidence that it does anything for your liver but help the alcohol damage it

but I'll forgive you that for the jacking off advice - top tier shit