Is it kino?

Is it kino?

Wait a minute...I'm the bad guy?

Based fucking movie.

I'm not gonna understand quotes if that was a quote. I'm genuinely asking if it's kino, not asking you to tell me what I think about it, I haven't seen it yet. If it's kino will probably watch after I eat.

Stop using kino first, asshole. It's a good movie. Watch it. Or not.

No. A lot of it plays out like bad 1980's stand-up comedy routine.

this.

>be alone with girl
>hey user you know what you're like I saw a movie that was about a guy like you lol, the one with michael douglas

this actually happened to me

No kino is usually partially or entirly hand drawn movies.

I'd actually say Falling Down is one of Michael Douglas's better movies.

Also, The Game.

what is this doing in there?

FAGGOT SHIT

>stop using kino
>in the one place that it's acceptable to use the word kino besides Germany
Nah, fuck off.

Same with me but she was talking about Romancing the Stone.

Your stupid meme isn't acceptable anywhere you sheep. Go use arrow memes on facebook or something.

Were you holding her and her family while evading the police?

Same with me but she was talking about Antman.

Who the fuck uses arrow memes on Facebook? It doesn't even have greentext. I think you're probably just a newfag, no one who's been here for more than a week would tell people not to do either of those things. Greentext has been around for fucking years, same with kino, and they're not going anywhere anytime soon.

My friends said I was like Gyllenhaal in Nightcrawler.

Kino hasn't been around for years you stupid douchebag.

>Who the fuck uses arrow memes on Facebook? It doesn't even have greentext.
That's what normies like you do on facebook. Now stop being this fucking stupid and watch the fucking movie already.

newfag here. what's kino?

Kino has most definitely been around for years, you're just a newfag and weren't here to see it. And no, I don't think I've ever seen a single normie use arrow memes on Facebook. The closest thing to that is Sup Forums pages where everybody comments on it like they're on Sup Forums. And I will watch the movie in a few. If you had reading comprehension higher than that of a third grader you would've understood when I said I probably will after I eat.

It's more of a cinéma but still really good. Watch it, user

You don't need any more food tubby watch the movie already. And stop using kino, fucking faggot. I won't tell you again.

movie with whorehouse lighting?

Actually I do I haven't eaten in over 24 hours, I don't want to end up like some malnourished 80 pound twig boy like you.

Kino is a newfag thing, you pleb.

>Actually I do I haven't eaten in over 24 hours
It must suck to work those long shifts at the factory. But you gotta earn those 20 bucks somehow and sucking dick didn't paid off for your dad.

>Kino has most definitely been around for years
maybe on leddit, not here

Has nothing to do with work, it's the fact that I am too lazy to cook unless I can put it in the microwave. And I have no microwaveable food.

I wouldn't know about Reddit, I've literally never been to Reddit. But for the 3 years that I have browsed Sup Forums kino has been around.

>me in 10 years

great thread, op. actually, it's shit.

jesus hc christ. Those are all awful movies. They're not kino, they're not even films. those are MOVIES.

well played user : ^ )

slav here, kino stands for cinema here, or movie theatre

Most of them are movies but only god forgives, inherent vice, BvS, and spring breakers are all pure kinography. They are the best pleb filters.

fucking pleb

I'm sorry

No. It's a great movie but you autists that call everything kino should just stick to your bland capeshit.

Same here, but she was talking about Wall Street, and she was talking about John C. McGinley's character

How are noah and spring breakers kino?

yes

>Implying everyone that says kino watches capeshit
Jokes on you, I only watch capekino.

Noah isn't, but you truly are a pleb if you don't see that spring breakers is pure kinography.

No. Most of these aren't even movies, they're joints.

>all these newfags who can't even comprehend something as simple as the kino meme
y do i even come here

That's the question we all ask ourselves every single time we come here.

I like how they did their best to avoid it being seen as a racist angry white guy movie, and people still see it that way anyway.

Because that's what it is. It's literally Sup Forums the movie.