Why aren't you playing league of legends?

Why aren't you playing league of legends?
>csgo is dying and overwatch's hype is dying down
>over 100m people play monthly
>game is growing again
>esports scene is growing rapidly
>in s7 they are getting rid of dynamic queue and replacing it with something more competative
>the game has been more balanced than it has ever been
>if you are good, you can lose virginity to elowhore

I'm not autistic enough to play it

because dota is superior in every aspect.

this, also DOTA

>in s7 they are getting rid of dynamic queue and replacing it with something more competative

hahahaaha

Dota 2 has only 600k players.
More players = superior game

Because I'm playing Hearthstone.

Most obvious b8 ever.

bc CANCER

Real men play real sports. Rise out of your basements you bloody troglodytes, and play out in the sun.

largest prize pool in any esports tourny = dota players make more money and thus are alpha af.

I'm just finished this piece of crap, because of the toxic 10 years old kid community and it made me fkin stressful

Because its boring. Was fun at first, but theres only one map, and every game seems to play out the same

Good troll though.

If you ever play HoN or Dota 2 LoL will permanently feel like playing in molasses.

i am having more fun with smite atm

Because I'm 30 years old with a job and college degree and don't fit their 13 year old future-less virgin demographic.

And why would I support fascist company like RIOT games?

started to play a few months ago, i've never seen such a toxic community like in lol. there is a retard in almost every game who flames all of his teammates and begins to feed the enemy. I usually lose my motivation after one game but it's fun with friends.

Because it isnt fun.

Come play babys first moba (LOL). Please kill urself. League is for brain dead morons.

I like Smite

PRAISE THE SUN negros or albinos alike
>just put some sunblocker*
>*not applied to negros

nyxtz jg main

this is part of what makes league have such a big barrier to entry. the better you get, the less you play against these people. once you get above silver its pretty rare that you get someone that flames or afks, and i'm in high platinum which is supposedly one of the most toxic elos.
honestly if i didn't play exclusively with friends until level 30, i would have uninstalled after the first few games.

I play dota

because I've played it for so, SO many hours. Started when it was new.
At start it was fun cuz alot of my IRL friends played it. Now they don't so I've stopped playing myself.
Add the fact that regular matches take for fucking ever to finish. I've bascily only played ARAM last 2 years (still gold rank tho), but now even that has turned kinda dull.

tl;dr summoners rift = to much time
ARAM = fun, but no lasting apeal
IRL friends = not there anymore

the community is more cancer than Sup Forums, no fuck that last statement, its more cancer than the child that was conceived if Sup Forums actually got around to raping tumblr.

and rito is making the game shit.

Mobas are the worst games. The gameplay is so uninteresting and shitty i'd rather kill myself.

yeah.. he said he just started to play the game, meaning he will have to endure 6+ months of grind to get level 30 + 3 more months to grind runes and champs. Good luck and godspeed surviving that. Just not worth.

dota
- got 100+ heroes to choose from
that are all viable not just 30%
- completely free to play no champ or rune buy shit
- runs stable
- has a workshop mode called arcade where you can play thousands of custom maps modes items heroes etc
-biggest tournaments in prizepool
-interessting esport matches cuz almost all heroes get picked unlike league's >30%
-lanes arent the same static shit with top mid safelane: there are agressive trilanes (leagues toplane) dual off(top) and even dual mid sometimes features like smoke that makes you disappear from minimap (works different than invis)
- better graphic (i know leagues graphic is comic style but its still fucking crap for a 2016 game)
you dont need to run to base to get your items - you can juke trees more effectively
to name a few things
-developers care about your opinion and arent some fucking moneywhores trying to destroy another community for their own game (league dev linked playdota forum (biggest dota forum back then) to his fucking new shit game league of lesbians

theres litterally no reason to not dota but lol

because smite

>csgo dieing
Naw mang

plus urf is the only reason to actually keep playing

-developers care about your opinion

Not exactly. The game has radically changed so it would be more accessible to a casual audience. That's why the jungle creatures don't sleep at night, that's why Tinker got nerfed into the ground, that's why the laning phase isn't so meaningful anymore. That is also why Icefrog keeps shitting out new Aghanims that are totally broken, also the reason that Techies is now dogshit.

damn thats shitty

Because MOBA's in general are trash. Play a good RTS like Starcraft.

You forgot to mention it has the most cancerous community

Here's a shitty steam game
PNT9K-W6ZN9-JHLGG

Also LoL is shit

That logic right there is amazing. It's people like you who keep shitty games afloat, even while subconsciously knowing they're shitty.

>>if you are good, you can lose virginity to elowhore

No. You cant'. Its a game for virgins and gays.

Like Tíbia?

not sure how adding new mechanics items and heroes is simplifying the game

also stacking is still in the game even though it originated from a dota allstars bug on wc3 engine and wasnt intentionally put in the game

neutrals sleeping during night litterally irrelevant

tinker got nerfed hard because he was massively imbalanced

being able to have boots of travel bottle soulring by minute 6 is not balanced nor is oneshotting people at minute 10

thats called balancing not ruining btw

also most people appreciate the nonafkfarming dota
60 minutes matches that are decided by 1 fight are boring as fck to play and to watch

id rather have a game with more fighting than hitting creeps for 40 minutes to then fight once and have the game decided

break mechanic

>that's why the laning phase isn't so meaningful anymore.

lol. laning phase wins matches in the current meta

you usually have a roamer to try to win all 3 lanes while having a single zoning support for your carry

nobody stacks anymore since you can just roll over the enemy with some early items

theres a reason drow ranger which is one of the best pre 20 mins carries was so heavily picked and thus got nerfed

techies was broken i played him as 5 blocking all enemy jungle camps (you were unable to demine certain easily mined spots without cutting trees

- blocking whole enemy jungle
- denying any roaming without truesight (and even then you get fucked by uphill fog)
- was able to splitpush towers easily with his mines
- had a free deny that does a lot of aoe dmg
- 500 dmg ult mines per mine
you right why was he nerfed for no reason - he was only able to play hardsupport and make highground pushes impossible as well as blowing up a 6 slotted carry with or without magic immunity