Girlfriend is texting another guy, she claims it's nothing, but she's deleted texts, gets weird when I bring it up...

Girlfriend is texting another guy, she claims it's nothing, but she's deleted texts, gets weird when I bring it up, invites him to things when I'm not there etc.

To what extent can I spy on her to find out what's going on? I probably know her password too things (snapchat iCloud etc), that's about it.

Pic not related.

Uhm dude. Shes totally nailing him. And remember kids. A shoulder to cry on. Is a dick to ride on.

She obviously has something to hide OP.
If youve gotten to the point of spying on her, its too late to save the relationship.

Abandon ship.

Yeah, I get that, but equally.. I want to go out on a high. I want to prove it then dump her, as opposed to dump her on some pretty concrete speculation..

Don't worry, I'm not deluded, I'm well aware that the relationship is dead.

Dump her, that's the only way you'll be the part walking out with pride intact
If she dumps/cucks you, then you'll be forever emasculated

You don't even have to prove it, they usually confess in anger when they get dumped, but it only makes themselves look worse

Easier to just cheat on her with her best friend faggot

One of two things could have happened here, possibly both.

1. She's cheating on you. Get rid to save face like you say.

2. You're a paranoid fuck who no longer trusts her.

As I'm sure you've worked out, 1 and 2 could both be true, but even if 1 isn't true, 2 most likely is.

So get rid. Your relationship is over buddy.

hate to say it bro but youve already been cucked. even if she hasnt physically cheated yet (which it sounds like she has) she is sneaking behind your back. shows no respect to you. she sounds like a whore, just dump her. deleting texts to other guys? huge red flag.

Step 1 stop talking to her
Step 2 fuck somone better looking than her

Doing anything else will cause you great long term pain OP

It's over dude, sad but true.
There is no point pressing a negative position.
Get out now.
Be the dumper not the dumpee. (painful tho that my be for you).
You rescue your self-respect rather than wait to be the confirmed confirmed-cuckold dumpee.

man, don't listen to those sad virgin paranoiacs.
she's throwing you a surprise party, that's it.
happy birthday

Yeah. Fuck it.

Oh well, I'll aim to get tits before I chuck for all your good work.

Cheating on her is not the answer.

That allows her to express "righteous indignation" and assume the role of the wronged party and victim.

Don't give her that satisfaction.

Get out now. Once you break up THEN hook up with someone else.

She's cheating on you. I so sorry bro.

>deletes texts from dude
>gets weird about it when confronted
>invites this dude to events she knows you won't be at

It's over. All you can hope for is either for her to slip up and let you find out about her extra-relational sex or for her to try to nail you down with chad's baby. My advice is to run now.

Dump that trifflin bitch and find yourself a good woman.

Kill them both.

That's the best solution.

That or she's going to ask him to marry her. She's getting good ideas from her guy friend. She's so considerate.

You let your woman have a phone? wtf

Kek
>people actually like this

Dump her, even if she isn't cheating on you, she's keeping shit from you. Tell her you're over her, she'll probably get angry and tell you she's been cheating, remain calm, end the conversation and forget about her. You can do better than her anyway.

I claim waifu because this dumb faggot isn't worth her pure presence around

Exactly

Dump her, dont explain, if she lives with you and you pay rent place all her shit outside and don't answer. Bite the bullet now user and get over it with it. It should hurt for a month or two but man don't stay with her for another day. Just grow up, dump that bitch no reason and good bye.

Download a keylogger on to get phone and pair it with yours

Just be a man and fucking ask her, if she avoids it too much then leave. She isn't worth the trouble.

Op here, here is a pic of her

Literally this. If you even suspect you're being cucked the only way to man up is to beat that fucker to within an inch of her life, and thank her new boyfriend for being a bigger man than you could ever be.

All women are whores.

Don't be a swedefag, leave her

C U C K

quite true

Definite cutie, but there are more fish out there. If you suspect, dump her ass.

sooner you wake up , the better.

Take it from someone who is dealing with the fallout of a bitch doing this shit and me not taking a firm stand: Fuck that bitch. It will never improve. Find some land outside of town and buy a shovel, a bag of quicklime, and use the shovel twice.

Its over so face it. Thats life but guess what?? Its not the end, things get better and everything works out for the best in the end, or rather the now

This OP, same thing happened to me. I dumped the bitch. I suggest you do the same.

niggers in your girl, killing your race