>2 weeks ago we go back in contact
>yesterday she goes all bitch mode with me
>tells me it wouldn't have worked
>literally shows me a diary she wrote after we met up
it's full of stuff like "thank you for showing me those feelings" and what not
yet she is staying with him because she's a coward

stop wasting your precious time and energy with her

forever, I should add

Dump her and move on, too much work, too much history, you'll never feel like she's 100% loyal.

seems like it

i guess
she does not know what she wants..

I know it sucks right now but it really sounds like she's after the attention of being chased, not a relationship.
Whether she's consciously doing it to you or not, as soon as the relationship settles she'll run off to someone new. She might grow out of this and settle down but you don't want to have to deal with that shit in the meantime. Go find someone that makes you feel good about yourself, with no outstanding baggage!

she just wants to feel needed, don't give her that, she doesn't sound like she deserves it. Just give it to her straight that she's being a pain and wasting your time. Go to a club and meet a better girl

>but it really sounds like she's after the attention of being chased, not a relationship.
sounds reasonable yeah
shes hanging on to that relationship because of memories, thats it
i should yea

You just need to be happy with yourself and realize that this person is toxic, even if you had feelings in the past you need to get rid of her.
The freedom and lack of trouble will feel great

Mess of a human being, avoid at all costs.

this

i am happy with myself user
this person just doesnt know what she wants and thus tries to get me to tell her what she does not want to hear, yet thinks she has to to "get over it"
she wants me, but thinks she isn't allowed to

Then tell her that or fuck off

yeah shes clinging on to social constructs of onle being able to love one g uy and so on
real fucked up thinking behind her reasoning

oh i have
and now she's giving me the childish way of ignoring(blocking whatever

How old are you?

i'm 25 myself and no she's not been my first girl

Women who cheat aren't worth it. Same with men. She either leaves this guy entirely and stops talking to him or its a no go. If she cant make up her mind about it, then she's weak willed on top of that.

yeah well, if it's not me, she'll find someone else she'll go hrough the whole thing again and end up in those train of thoughts once more

Been in a situation like that. It's pretty painful to know she is with someone else even tho their relationship is utter shit.
Get out of it, it's not meant to be user.

Chick needs to learn how to behave, if you cant break that through to her then its not your fault for when she crashes and burns.

>inb4 worst female generation of all time

it was painfull yes but her literally telling me that her guy is childish, that she thinks of me when he touches her and other related stuff just boggles my mind man
sure does, she needs to choose and accept her feelings, if she's unhappy with her guy work on it, if it isn't working out well... that's how it is at the moment
but she wants to stay with him, telling me crap like "but i want t obe with him, i want to feel with him what you're giving me"

It seems to me you've always been playing second fiddle to this guy. You were a rebound, and basically you operated as a cushion for her and a bargaining chip for her to use against him, and I'm sure she genuinely appreciates that. But I don't see this progressing in a positive direction for you.

Find someone who appreciates you for you, not because you keep her boyfriend interested.

spot on there user
she did use me as a rebound, but somehow still, after nearly a year, has feelings for me because i'm giving her something her guy can't give her / anymore

attentionwhore stay away dude she just wants attention from anybody and yours is easy to get
dont take it personally tho bitches aint shit

>i'm giving her something her guy can't give her

Leverage.

>tells him that she wants him to stay as a beta orbiter
>is not ignoring her at every turn

Dumpster fire detected

your cuck gf

She's a drama queen, look elsewhere.

>it was painfull yes but her literally telling me that her guy is childish, that she thinks of me when he touches her and other related stuff just boggles my mind man
It's meant to boggle your mind. That's her game, user. I'm sorry to tell you, but she probably just gets a thrill from fucking with your mind and keeping you within arm's reach.

Break contact, for your own good, user. I was in a similar situation, and when I was finally dumped and discarded by the girl in question, it wrecked me emotionally and it took a long time for me to recover. Don't get yourself in that situation, and just break loose.

nah, feelings, those which you get when you're in love with someone
also sex is way better with me than with him, her words
i know man
heh
she sure loves her drama alright
literally like i'm in some kind of hollywood movie sometimes

>but she probably just gets a thrill from fucking with your mind and keeping you within arm's reach.
yeah, for her i'm the second choice if all fails
but she wants that her relationship with her guy works so much, that she's closing her eyes from her own feelings

oh i've been wrecked like that user, was pretty sad when she told me she went back to her ex
but i'm surprisingly calm now

>literally like i'm in some kind of hollywood movie sometimes
It's what they want. Because their lives are boring as fuck and they themselves are boring as fuck. You're dodgning a bullet is you just forget about the roastie and look elsewhere.

>Hint: Look towards fun places, fun activities, etc. There's the fun people.

funny enough i met her through Sup Forums should've seen that one coming huh